Before the AIM serach thing, I could go to the adress box and type in the website's name with out "www" or ".com" and it would lead me straight to the website---for instants typing in "wiki" or "googl

Name:    Aaron Mohammed
Email:   trinierrnboi117atyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Thank You

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Aaron