Again with the 'reset' and 'can't be found' stuff...

Name:    William Jones
Email:   jbillyjonesatyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hello Again FireFox, Listen...I'm just a simple guy, a 'dial-up baby
boomer' who's had to learn the hard way all the way through. I recently
sent a similar e-mail requesting assistance with this ridiculous and
incessant 'pop up' that informs me that 'my connection has been reset',
and/or, 'a problem locating page'....huh? I was just on the damn thing
and even switching from one e-mail to the next elicits this pop up. What
is this? I switched to you guys from "Microsoft's "IE" due to this same
nonsense. It worked great for a while but now this problem is
increasing. Is there another browser that actually works without having
to go to the overpriced and overhyped 'DSL'? Thanks for your service.
William Jones...Hey, just frustrated here, sorry for the 'tude', but
this is gettin' real old, real quick. Again, Thanks, W

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.15) Gecko/20080623 Firefox/2.0.0.15
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
William
7/12/2008 2:57:31 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow