After updating to Firefox 3.0.1, I can't get into an account.

Name:    Dick Chisholm
Email:   dickatallaboutknotsdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I updated to Firefox 3.0.1 about September 4. Since that time, I have
been unable to get into a particular account. Instead, I get the
following message: UNAVAILABLE Sorry. This page is currently not
available. Our technicians are at work updating this section and will
restore service as soon as possible.

I can get into my account using a different computer, and the
information there is up to date.

From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Dick