after update from 3.0.0 on 3.0.1 firefox can not resolve DNS

Name:    Flop
Email:   serg_flopatmaildotru
Product: Firefox

Comments:
after update from 3.0.0 on 3.0.1 firefox can not resolve DNS..
i can visit for examle google on IP http://64.233.187.99/
but can't open any domen name ex. http://google.com

i stop antivirus and not use any firewall
in browser settings not use any proxy

IE7, miranda, skype and other works good...

Network settings assign automaticly: IP/mask/gateway/DNS servers/

i try create new user profile (firefox -p) but it not solve my problem

only firefox can't resolve DNS names

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Flop

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Firefox 2.0.0.20 updates not to 3.0.18 but to 3.0.15 first
Name: Email: eipatmaildotru Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.20 updates not to 3.0.18 but to 3.0.15 first Comments: Why Firefox 2.0.0.20, when it proposes update, updates not to 3.0.18, which is the current version of that branch, but first to 3.0.15 ? Just curious. Only after that, it downloads 3.0.18. Is there any sense in it? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.9.0.15) Gecko/2009101601 Firefox/3.0.15 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you w...

New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1
Name: Robert Schlentz Email: approachatminndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1 Comments: I just finished loading Firefox 3.0.1 The error console had these warnings Each of the errors occurred several times. Warning: Unknown property 'align'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://www.tc-ieee.org/ Line: 0 Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration. Source File: http://www.mozilla.com/includes/yui/2.5.1/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css Line: 7 Warning: ...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

Firefox 2.0.0.17 / 3.0.2, 3.0.3 Post Mortem
Hey all, We'll be doing a post-mortem on the recent branch releases - long overdue, sorry for the delay in scheduling. Details: * Thursday - 2:00pm Pacific, 5:00pm Eastern, 21:00 UTC * Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room * 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL) * 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US) * irc.mozilla.org #postmortem for backchannel Agenda * identifying problems that caused the respins * identifying issues missed which caused 3.0.3 * analysis of large vs. small releases * communic...

SeaMonkey 1.0.1 and Firefox 1.5, 2.0, 3.0 version can be said to be a same at code level
Dear, I am pursuing my research in the field of sotware maintainence at preventive level. i had published some of my research paper in ACM SIGSOFT SEN. As per my research i designed the metrics model for smelly classes with the help of firefox three versions and then i had validated or tested the metrics model with the one version of SeaMonkey. I got the review upon my research that SeaMonkey and Firefox are same at the code level. These cannot be treated as two different data set. But what i had read is they both only usage the same Gecko engine from your website. Some more from yo...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

firefox 3.0 , 3.0.1,
Have upgraded from 2.0 to 3.0 , but not able to delete private information via- tools- clear private data? Checked the settings and they were correct, rebooted computer, still cannot delete private data? What is up with this program? I use Vista program, maybe that's the problem? I went back to 2.0 till I resolve the 3.0 problem. Thanks, Tom Woodenknee@comcast.net skrev: > Have upgraded from 2.0 to 3.0 , but not able to delete private > information via- tools- clear private data? Checked the settings and > they were correct, rebooted computer, still cannot delet...

[Mac OSX 10.5.8] Firefox 3.0.0.13 froze during update to 3.0.0.14 beta
Name: Rainer Petrasch (IRC nick: Amsterdammer) Email: rainerdotpetraschatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: [Mac OSX 10.5.8] Firefox 3.0.0.13 froze during update to 3.0.0.14 beta Comments: Steps to reproduce: 1. Be sure, that updates of add-ons are offered AND update to 3.0.0.14 is offered at the same time 2. Accept Firefox update first 3. incremental update fails 4. full update hangs 5. not possible to end or kill Firefox 6. not possible to restart Mac OSX properly (only on/off button possible) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; de-DE...

With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1
Name: Simon Riniker Email: simondotrinikeratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1 Comments: Strangely, versions 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 manage to hide all the passwords safed with the password manager, and although the do not disappear completely (they reappear with the re-installation of version 3.0.1), they're not entered on the web pages. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070802 SeaMonkey/...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Why am I getting Firefox 3.0.0.1 instead of 2.0.0.16?
This is becoming supremely irritating. The Update applet tells me I have a security update for Firefox, specifially 2.0.0.16. Then it downloads and installs Firefox 3.0.0.1 - which happens to be a complete POS! Firefox 3.0 is a disaster - the right click menu doesn't work properly, it crashes on God knows how many Web sites that used to work fine in earlier versions. It's crap. But the real complaint is - WHY is it being mis-represented by the updater as an earlier version? Whose brilliant idea was that? Now I have to go through the whole **** uninstall process...

Web resources about - after update from 3.0.0 on 3.0.1 firefox can not resolve DNS - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox