After 3.0.3 update I can't access https website using firefox

Name:    Ricky
Email:   ricky2210atgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
My firefox update to 3.0.3 automatically and asked me to restart the
firefox. Now I can't access any secure website (https) if I manually
type in http instead https it works.

When try going to a secure website it appears as a Network timeout. I
can't even go to https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/ to report the problem.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Ricky

i can't install firefox 3.0,neither 3.0.3
Name: fernando colan Email: sysman0412athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: i can't install firefox 3.0,neither 3.0.3 Comments: i was using firefox by years but recently i was problem trying to get www.peliculasyonquis.con, and unistalled, then i tried to inall, again many times and aprently all is good but, no appear nothing, in the desktop and programs. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

can't use lightning 0.3 with firefox 2.0
Name: eduardo beaumont Email: whayo21_at_hotmil.com Product: Firefox Summary: can't use lightning 0.3 with firefox 2.0 Comments: hi, last night I was trying to download lightning so I can use it instead outlook and OE. But I was unable to do it, as part of your service I was reading the comments and somebody has the same issues than me. Pls. can you e-mail me with the solution on this. thx. eddie Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061010 Firefox/2.0 ...

Can't compile firefox 3.0.3
Good evening, =C2=A0I'm using fedora (64 bits) and i try to upgrade my firefox for 3.0.3 = version, but when i try to make the source, a lot of errors of this=C2=A0 t= ype appear "Suffix or operands invalid for ?movq?" and "incorrect register = "" used with ?q? sufix". I don't kwon if i'm doing something wrong, ou if my system need to upgrade.= For compile i'm using ./configure --prefix=3D/usr/local --enable-applicati= on=3Dbrowser --without-upgrader my gcc is version 4.0.2 and binutils 2.19 Thanks for attention Thiago =0A=0A=0A ...

Firefox 3.0.11 beta 1
Name: Marco Freudenberger Email: MarcodotFreudenbergeratgmxdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.11 beta 1 - specific website doesn't work in 3.0.11 beta Comments: http://www.klm.com/travel/de_en/index_default.html appears for ~1/2 second and then only blanks, hourclass cursor. Works fine in 3.0.10 stable. OS: Windows XP SP 2. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009051909 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

why I won't (can't) use firefox 3
Name: Christopher Olinde Email: agricolaeatverizondotnet Product: Firefox Summary: why I won't (can't) use firefox 3 Comments: I'm running windows vista on an HP desktop. I keep getting suggestions to upgrade to firefox 3. I tried, and it was a great mistake. It conflicted with my AVG program (I think) and I could not even uninstall either program. I was almost forced into a Recovery. Also, it will not work properly with Microsoft media player--I don't really like anything having to do with Bill Gates, but some of these programs are necessary to acces...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

after update from 3.0.0 on 3.0.1 firefox can not resolve DNS
Name: Flop Email: serg_flopatmaildotru Product: Firefox Summary: after update from 3.0.0 on 3.0.1 firefox can not resolve DNS Comments: after update from 3.0.0 on 3.0.1 firefox can not resolve DNS.. i can visit for examle google on IP http://64.233.187.99/ but can't open any domen name ex. http://google.com i stop antivirus and not use any firewall in browser settings not use any proxy IE7, miranda, skype and other works good... Network settings assign automaticly: IP/mask/gateway/DNS servers/ i try create new user profile (firefox -p) but it not solve my proble...

Can't access GMail from firefox 3.0
Name: Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha Email: ezequiasdotrochaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Can't access GMail from firefox 3.0 Comments: Hi, I am having problems to access Gmail from Fifefox 3.0 It simply does not opens the GMail page. It try to open it but has no sucess. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

can't access history with Firefox 2 after running Firefox 3.0b4
Name: monty Email: montyatroscomdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: can't access history with Firefox 2 after running Firefox 3.0b4 Comments: I installed and ran Firefox 3.0b4. Subsequently running Firefox 2 I discovered an empty history list. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Can't Update Firefox 3.6.12 to 3.6.13
Name: Email: ajheath19atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Can't Update Firefox 3.6.12 to 3.6.13 Comments: Mac OS 10.6.5 Software Update Window hangs with these messages... Downloading the update... Connecting to the update server... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ajhea...

Updated to Firefox 3.5 - some websites no longer accessable
Name: Robert Boynton Product: Firefox Summary: Updated to Firefox 3.5 - some websites no longer accessable - had to go back to 3.0.9 Comments: After updating to Firefox 3.5 today, could not access many websites - message was "Server not found". Returned to 3.0.9 and everything ok again. There is a problem with 3.5 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.9) Gecko/2009040821 Firefox/3.0.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if yo...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

After updating to Firefox 3.0.1, I can't get into an account.
Name: Dick Chisholm Email: dickatallaboutknotsdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: After updating to Firefox 3.0.1, I can't get into an account. Comments: I updated to Firefox 3.0.1 about September 4. Since that time, I have been unable to get into a particular account. Instead, I get the following message: UNAVAILABLE Sorry. This page is currently not available. Our technicians are at work updating this section and will restore service as soon as possible. I can get into my account using a different computer, and the information there is up to date. From URL: http://h...

Firefox 2.0.0.14 After security update Firefox report on every site it can't connect but IE7 can
Name: Ruud Email: ruuddotreinoldatbtinternetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.14 After security update Firefox report on every site it can't connect but IE7 can Comments: I installed the by Frefox 2.0.0.14 suggested security update. Since the restart it does not allow me to go to any webpage. No proxy settings, plain network connection. Can connect to intrnal and external sources throug Explorer and IE7. Started firefox in safe mode, but the same problem is there, so it does not seem to be related to any plugins The message Firefox displays is: ...

Web resources about - After 3.0.3 update I can't access https website using firefox - mozilla.feedback.firefox