Ads on streaming video sites cause videos to restart

Name:    Robin Chapman
Email:   robindotchapmanatcoxdotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
This happens on YouTube and other sites that feature streaming video.
The video is playing, and elsewhere on the page an ad changes. This
causes the video to go back and restart from the beginning. Very
annoying. I have to use Internet Explore if I want to view the video
from start to finish.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Robin

Streaming Video or Display Video
I need to display video from my site. What i want is when a user click on the avi video link i want to take the user to new page where he can view the video built in to the page instead of poping the window media or other media player from their computer. Just a 2 by 4 in display on the new page. Please do let me know. Your help will be much appreciated. Thanks You can send the name of the video by querystring (url) then in the next page take the name and set it to the player. below is an example  http://steveorr.net/articles/StreamingMedia.aspx HCHaissam Abdul MalakMCAD.NET| Blog ...

stream video base from list of video (the list of video is in different web form)
the situation: client choose 1 of thousands list of video available in my website and able to watch it through internet base from what he/she choose problem: i don't know the suitable coding to make the media player play the right video. i wanna avoid from having thousands of web forms for thousands list of available video. i want one web form to stream those videos base from what client choose. Help me pls?...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !!
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net !! Comments: Hello ! Here are found watch live broadcast tv Mixmir.net !! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/index.php> Internet Path </ url> Success !! As well is dating men <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> Want to make new friends? </ url> ... And who should be there Web Directory <url = http:...

(VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net .
Name: mixerok Email: superadikdotvatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: (VIDEO SERVICES | VIDEO MIX | VIDEO CHAT | VIDEO CHANNELS | VIDEO CONFERENCE | VIDEO DATING | ONLINE VIDEO CHAT) on Mixmir.net . Comments: Hello !! Here are found online video chat Mixmir.net !!! <url = http://www.mixmir.net/videomix/conference/index.php> Direct Link </ url> While !! And who wants is www dating <url = http://www.mixmir.net/dating/index.php> dating free </ url> ... As well Directory of useful sites <url = http://www.mixmir...

Adding video to site
Can anyone tell me EXACTLY how to put video on a site (FLASH) and allow visitors to upload their own videos as well. Like youtube Thanks. Cant tell you EXACTLY, because it depends on the web host, and the software running on the host. The server that the videos are residing on have to have some type of flash converter, like a flash server running on them that will automatically convert the uploaded videos (mpg, avi, etc.) to a flash file. Usually the originals are then deleted and the converted flash file is then indexed and dumped into a database for retrieval later..  Jim Joyner...

Streaming Video Forum. No.Not about, but using video in Forum
DNN2.04 I am using a product that allows me to copy and paste html code into a page and the code, which includes javascript, inserts a streaming video clip, using a java applet, which is made simply by using a webcam. An example is on my home page. http://www.logicfirstcomputing.com I'm using the DNF Random HTML/Text module, which includes a rich text/html editor, to do this. Works great. My idea is to use this streaming video as the forum post(NT Forums). I think this would open up an entire new way of communicating on the net. Simply copying this html code into the post body just...

Site Suggestion - Discuss this video
Hi guys.  I didn't know where to place this post exactly so I hope this will do. Why not put a button next to each of the Learn videos that takes you to a forum section just for that particular video?Necessity being the mother of invention I have a question about what's going on in the "How do I: Create a full-featured customer login portal?" video. I've followed the video step by step and even downloaded the supplied code and the problem I'm having every time is whatever I try to register a new user I get this error "Password length minimum: 7. Non-alph...

Firefox crashes at video sites
Hey all, Firefox continually crashes at spikedhumor.com. Here's a consistent crasher: http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/22879/American_Dad_African_American_Klaus.html This gets to be very annoying when you have several tabs open and you decide to pay spikedhumor a visit. Anyone know why firefox can't handle sites like these? It's random enough on these sites that you're never sure when it's going to crash, but just when you least expect it.... you loose everything. I know it's easy to blame the website, but regardless, Firefox shouldn't l...

Problem with some video streaming sites
Name: Neil Palmer Email: neilpalmer400atyahoodotca Product: Firefox Summary: Problem with some video streaming sites Comments: Running Firefox 2.0.0.14 Like the past several releases of Firefox, it seems to have problems with some video streaming. I find I have to use Internet Explorer to view videos from the Telegraph as they won't play in Firefox. Here's a link to a Telegraph article containing a link to one such video: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/04/22/wairforce222.xml Here's a direct link to the video: http://www.telegraph....

streaming video on a particular site
Name: markell Email: natural_blackathotmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: streaming video on a particular site Comments: the page doesn't fully load when you access fox on demand (at www.fox.com). the video does play but the menu options and the little streaming video bar doesn't show. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020511 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Laggy video...from Firefox site!
Name: Michael Procton Email: MProctonatcatawbadotedu Product: Firefox Summary: Laggy video...from Firefox site! Comments: The audio for the "fastest firefox" videos was way behind the video. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Video streaming through web site
Hi All,      I wish to know how I can implement  "VIDEO STREAMING" in web application. My aim is to dispaly video clips through web site. These clips are uploading to databse through content management system.  For video streaming any tool is available to make my application development easier. Technology using : Dotnet nuke Language : vb.net database : sql server Advance thanks Geogy...

streaming video crashes Firefox
Name: gates robert Email: g1023robertatfastmaildotfm Product: Firefox Summary: streaming video crashes Firefox Comments: since version 2.0 streaming video on abc.com/lost and nbc.com/heroes and cbs.com/amazingrace causes Firefox to crash. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

Firefox video streaming crash
Name: Jeff Product: Bon Echo Summary: Firefox video streaming crash Comments: When streaming video, once the video meets a part that is un-buffered, Bon Echo errors out and crashes. WinXP Service Pack 2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1a2) Gecko/20060512 BonEcho/2.0a2 ...

Web resources about - Ads on streaming video sites cause videos to restart - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Streaming media - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Streaming media is multimedia that is constantly received by and presented to an end-user while being delivered by a provider. Its verb form, ...

Ustream Broadcast For Friends Live Video-Streaming App Adds Support For Facebook Pages
Streaming-video provider Ustream released an update to its Broadcast for Friends iPhone application that allows page administrators to record ...

NASA SDO - Streaming Plasma - NASA Solar Dynamics Observatory (Little SDO) - Facebook
SDO zoomed in on this active region to watch as plasma streamed back and forth above it over two days (Apr. 30 to May 2, 2011). Magnetic forces ...

StreamAPI is Another New Video Streaming Service Integrated with Facebook Connect
Live streaming on Facebook is now more affordable for smal businesses and individuals thanks to StreamAPI , a new product from live-streaming ...

Argus Streaming News (@ArgusRadio) on Twitter

Redbox Instant by Verizon - Movie and Video Streaming on the App Store on iTunes
Get Redbox Instant by Verizon - Movie and Video Streaming on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Ozflix: Online streaming key to future Australian film business, industry veteran Ron Brown says
If the future of independent Australian film is online, industry veterans Ron Brown and Alan Finney hope to make it happen.

Google's App-Streaming Could be a 'Game Changer' for Web Users and Marketers
... have spent a lot of time and money in an effort to shorten the customer journey," said Scott Shamberg, president of Performics U.S. "Streaming ...

App Streaming
... need to download anything. Google, which has a strategic interest in making mobile more like the web, is working on something called App Streaming ...

iLoveMakonnen streaming new EP ft. Santigold & more
Last year, iLoveMakonnen put out a self-titled EP that (among other things) had the songs "I Don't Sell Molly No More" and "Club Goin' Up On ...