Adobe Flash Player problem with Firefox 3.0

Name:    Jezreel Trepanier
Email:   jezreeltrepanierathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hello, I am trying to view videos on youtube with Firefox version 3.0 -
it tells me I need to install Adobe Flash Player, or that I have
javascript turned off.  I have javascript turned on (upon checking) and
I have just installed AFP, yet I continue to get the same message each
time the browser restarts, so I am unable to view videos on youtube.

From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Jezreel
6/11/2008 2:46:21 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 3 followers. Post Follow

Problems downloading Adobe Flash Player on Firefox 3.0
Name: kevin marcelli Email: kevmar100athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problems downloading Adobe Flash Player on Firefox 3.0 Comments: I keep getting the message, The following applications need to be closed before the Adobe Flash Player Plugin can be installed. Firefox. I have no clue how to download this program and spent hours and getting no where. Please help. Thank you. Kevin Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no e...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

firefox 3 problem with adobe flash player 9
Name: jesse poteet Email: jesterjp84atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3 problem with adobe flash player 9 Comments: for me the website's alignment is off.. i can only see the bottom half of the page. http://www.obar.com/obar.php Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

Firefox 3.0 RC1
Name: Fred Email: fredbaillyathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 RC1 - Adobe Flash player 8 cannot be installed Comments: error message on installation attempts Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Problem loading Flash CS5.5 AS 3.0 MP3 Player in Firefox
I posted this in Firefox support.mozilla.com/questions/856237 and was told to post it in an add-on forum instead. I was told that was not the right place either. Hopefully this is. I created a MP3 Player in Flash CS5.5 using Action Script 3.0. It uses SharedObject to save the volume and stop/pause settings so the client will only have to set the volume/stop/pause once, not every time a page is loaded/refreshed. I use SWFObject 2.0 to embed the player in my web page. I am not sure where the problem is located, but IE 9 and 8 work as I expect them to. Firefox does not. In Firefox, when...

Latest upgrade of Adobe Flash Player does not install on Firefox 3.0 RC2
Name: Lawrence Email: Tiger_Tigeratmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Latest upgrade of Adobe Flash Player does not install on Firefox 3.0 RC2 Comments: Can't play online flash videos such as YouTube Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

Scrolling with Mouse wheel Problems with Flash in Firefox (2.0.0.12 (Linux) + newest Adobe Flash Linux)
Hi, I have the problem that when I use my mouse wheel to scroll down a page and happen to have my cursor come over a flash object, the scrolling stops. Obviously the mouse wheel commands are sent to the Plugin, even though I have never brought it to focus with a click. The windows version of Firefox behaves different in this matter. It allows continues scrolling without stop. The stop is very unsettling, especially if you don't use a mouse directly but an emulated mouse. First of all: I don't want to install a flash blocker but rather find a solution than a workarou...

The Firefox 3.0 RC2 don't install the adobe flash player plugin
Name: Jose Henrique Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: The Firefox 3.0 RC2 don't install the adobe flash player plugin Comments: When I access the web site http://g1.globo.com/, the firefox ask for the flash player. I install but it don't install. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 1
Name: Tony Email: ak_157atntlworlddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 1 - froze when using with Flash Player 9.0.47.0 Comments: I was asked to load Flash Player which turned out to be 9.0.47.0 When using the following :- http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/3914143.stm After a certain no. of moves Firefox stopped responding. This happened in Admin mode and then in Limited mode. Machine is a bit long in the tooth XP machine 256Mb which I use for trials like this Beta version of Firefox. cheers Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windo...

Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Stephen Arthur Email: stephenatarchivistdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 - installing Adobe Flash Player Comments: OS: Windows XP Pro Product: Firefox 3 beta 3 Action: Installing Adobe Flash Player Error Message: "Firefox could not install this item because "install-3lw..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem." Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 On Feb 20, 4:52=A0pm, Ste...

Flash Problem with Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 10
Name: Ruediger Gehring Email: infoatcablekingdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Flash Problem with Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 10 Comments: After installing the update of the Adobe Flash Player, the flash category-menu on our homepage can'nt be seen. In IE6+7 everything works fine. Combination of Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 9 works also fine. Homepage: www.cableking.de Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a respon...

Web resources about - Adobe Flash Player problem with Firefox 3.0 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Chris Christie has a problem with the presumption of innocence
Last night’s debate was more or less dominated by Ted Cruz and Donald Trump, but that doesn’t mean that it wasn’t riddled with deeply problematic ...

Is there a problem with Apple Music?
... page on my iOS device, the song or playlist began playback. In my case, the signup page didnt return until I force quit the app. The problem ...

Tom Stoppard's "The Hard Problem"
by Doctor Science The American premiere of Tom Stoppard's latest play, "The Hard Problem", is at the Wilma Theater in Philadelphia. We went last ...

42% OF AMERICANS NOW REJECT 2-PARTY SYSTEM: Confirm That Government is the Problem
... the government topped the U.S. populace’s list of pressing grievances in a separate Gallup poll . They named it the nation’s number one problem ...

A matchstick-size implant that could be the answer to America's serious overdose problem is about to ...
... to 30% of people never fill their prescriptions in the first place, and others simply forget to take it or choose not to. That's a big problem ...

Donald Trump: 'Ted Cruz Is Very Nervous About 'Birther Problem'
Donald Trump did an interview Wednesday night on CNN with Erin Burnett and after he spent a good amount of time dissing Nikki Haley's speech, ...

Solving Campaign Finance Problems Through The Tax Code
Solving Campaign Finance Problems Through The Tax Code

NBC Entertainment Chief Denies Jimmy Fallon Has a Drinking Problem
Bob Greenblatt did admit that there have been 'conversations' about the late-night host's health and safety.

Free Basics, net neutrality, and the problem with charity
This must have been a pretty bad year for Mark Zuckerberg. He thought he'd be a hero, but now he's a pariah. Why?