Adobe Flash Player Plugin Download/ install Bug in Firefox Beta 3

Name:    James Cue
Email:   jqball2uatyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
THREE times I installed the plugin and FOUR times Firefox tells me it
needs to install it, then reboot (which I allowed it to do)!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
James

Installation of Adobe Flash player plugin Firefox 3 beta 5
Name: Kevin Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Installation of Adobe Flash player plugin Firefox 3 beta 5 Comments: Firefox could not install this item because "install-5cr..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Stephen Arthur Email: stephenatarchivistdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 - installing Adobe Flash Player Comments: OS: Windows XP Pro Product: Firefox 3 beta 3 Action: Installing Adobe Flash Player Error Message: "Firefox could not install this item because "install-3lw..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem." Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 On Feb 20, 4:52=A0pm, Ste...

[Hendrix] Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Stephen Arthur Email: stephenatarchivistdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 - installing Adobe Flash Player Comments: OS: Windows XP Pro Product: Firefox 3 beta 3 Action: Installing Adobe Flash Player Error Message: "Firefox could not install this item because "install-3lw..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem." Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 On Feb 20, 4:52=A0pm, Ste...

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

Firefox 3 beta 3 Adobe Flash Player will not auto install
Name: Jeff Farrar Email: wdotjeffdotfarraratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 Adobe Flash Player will not auto install Comments: When clicking on the "Install missing plugins" button, the following box pops up after agreeing to the license. Firefox could not install this item because "install-p2s..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Fixed -- Adobe Flash Player 11.3
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3223393 "Hi, this issue is fixed in internal build, you can get next beta build from http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashruntimes/flashplayer/ to verify your issue. Thanks!" --Jing Yuan on 3:13:50 AM GMT+00:00 Jun 17, 2014 Finally fixed?! -- "The world flatters the elephant and tramples on the ant." --Indian /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, ...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 Adobe Flash Player will not install
Name: Rich Oliver Email: richdotoliveratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 Adobe Flash Player will not install Comments: Embedded video in several websites will not work. When prompted to install the Adobe Flash player I get this error message: Firefox could not install this item because "install-rn8..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.m...

Firefox 3 Beta
Name: Jayesh Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta - Adobe Flash player plugin installin issue Comments: During the browsing, one website need adobe flash player plug in. I click on it. Firefox downloaded automaticallly withoug going to adobe website. But it failed to install. After that, I downloade by going on adobe website and it worked well. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; gu-IN; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

The Firefox 3.0 RC2 don't install the adobe flash player plugin
Name: Jose Henrique Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: The Firefox 3.0 RC2 don't install the adobe flash player plugin Comments: When I access the web site http://g1.globo.com/, the firefox ask for the flash player. I install but it don't install. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3 cannot install Adobe Flash Player
Name: Nick Email: sirtaz00atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 cannot install Adobe Flash Player Comments: Firefox 3 says it successfully installs the flash player, but immediately after restarting Firefox says it needs to install it again. Repeating the process several times leads only to an annoying cycle of frustration. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Firefox 3
Name: Christian Email: dechrisi1atfreenetdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Firefox 3 Comments: dear mr./mrs., i love your browser and i use firefox already a long time. yesterday i updated to your new version of firefox (of course i mean firefox 3) and now i want to know, how long i'll have to wait until the Adobe Flash Player is available for Firefox 3? i've read the system requirements at the offcial site of Adobe and they said, that it's only available for firefox 2.x so when do you think is this plugin available for firefox 3? ...

Adobe Flash Player cannot be installed on Firefox 3.
Name: gen89 Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player cannot be installed on Firefox 3. Comments: I have installed an Adobe Flash Player plugin on my Firefox 3 web browser. Even if I restart the program, the plugin would not function properly, i.e. the notice "missing plugins" appearing on top of the webpage. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today.
Name: Jim Allan Email: jdotallanatcalistodotdemondotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today. Comments: Following advice re a 3 minute delay in Firefox 3.5.5 opening, I installed Firefox beta 3.6 yesterday. On booting up today I got an on screen message that Firefox had been upgraded. On checking I find that my version has returned to 3.5.5. And it still took 3 minutes to open initially! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB5...

Web resources about - Adobe Flash Player Plugin Download/ install Bug in Firefox Beta 3 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Download to Donate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Download to Donate is a program by Music for Relief , a non-profit organization established by Linkin Park in 2005 to help victims of natural ...

Dropify Download 2.0 Simplifies Uploading Content To Facebook, Downloading, Sharing
Dropify launched in January, integrating with Facebook’s Open Graph and allowing users to make files available for download via the social network, ...

Download the Facebook IQ digital magazine - Facebook for Business
The Facebook IQ digital magazine puts all the insights, best practices and key stats in one place. Download it on your mobile and read it anywhere. ...

Downloads
Download previous versions of the Facebook for iOS SDK.

CrowdMob’s Mafia Location Game Harnesses Facebook Places to Drive Downloads
Even though Facebook likely has around 700 million users now, it actually isn’t often that we hear the social network is a major driver for user ...

Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
Lifehacker curates tips, tricks, and technology for living better in the digital age.

Technology Product Reviews, News, Prices & Downloads - PCMag.com - PC Magazine
PC Magazine is your complete guide to PC computers, peripherals and upgrades. We test and review computer- and Internet-related products and ...

Indie Music News, MP3 Downloads, Music Videos, Reviews - Stereogum
MP3s downloads, music videos, concert reviews, tour dates and contests. Updated regularly.

RN Download ThisShow (@RNDownload) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here RN Download ThisShow @ RNDownload ...

PSA: Rdio closing on 22 December, download your playlists now or lose them forever
If you’re an Rdio user, you have a week to download your playlists before the service goes offline at 8pm ET/5pm PT on Tuesday 22 December. Although ...