Adobe flash player #14

Name:    Thomas
Email:   tkogasatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi!

After instalation plugin Adobe flash player I was asked for restart ff.
Everything is going fine up to entering a website again. After all, I
can still view part of the site's content. The blank box on the site
haven't dissapeared and it's still informing me: "click here to download
the plugin". I did it again, second time - didn't work.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pl; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Thomas

Adobe Flash Player in Firefox
Windows XP SP2 Firefox 2.0.0.14 Adobe Flash Player 9.0.124 Is there a way to disable the Adobe Flash Player plug-in? At least one site I visit often updates its Flash Player window about every 20 to 30 seconds and the Windows XP system spikes its CPU usage during the update. I visit that site often and leave it running behind other open (not Firefox)windows. The spiking effect the scrolling of the current window and that annoys me. So, I would like to doable the Flash Player for that site. Thank you. Whoops! Typo Corrections Windows XP SP2 Firefox 2.0.0.14 ...

Adobe Flash Player #14
Name: Jojo Esposa Email: jojomccidatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Adobe Flash Player Comments: I opened Youtube site. Firefox RC3 asked if I want to install Adobe Flash Player. I said Yes. It installed it and restarted Firefox. But when I again opened Youtube site, Firefox again asked if I want to install Adobe Flash player. I obliged for the 2nd time. Again, it went on so I just clicked on the ignore button. I'm using Windows vista. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL:...

about adobe flash player on the firefox
Name: Ivan Rantung Email: braveyoungmanatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: about adobe flash player on the firefox Comments: i just want to asked, why if i want to login the texas Holdem poker (zynga)on facebook, firefox its allways show me if i must upgrade the adobe flash player. but sure, my adobe flash player its up to date. please help me Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; id; rv:1.9.2b4) Gecko/20091124 Firefox/3.6b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if ...

ADOBE FLASH PLAYER FOR FIREFOX
Name: PEPE ARENAS Product: Firefox Summary: ADOBE FLASH PLAYER FOR FIREFOX Comments: Just for your info t is really complicated installing Adobe Flash Player 10.0.45 in FIREFOX. I wanted sending a picture but not attachment is possible. Think on it. A paint of the window will help you more. Working with: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Versión 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Compilación 2600 Microsoft Corporation Computer - Acer Sistem Model - TravelMate 660 Tipo de sistema Equipo basado en X86 Procesador - x86 Family 6 Model 9 Stepping 5 GenuineIntel ~1594 MHz BIOS Ve...

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

Firefox & Adobe Flash Player
Hello everyone, Before I ask my question, I want to tell you that I am a complete newbie with SUSE and Linux in general. I am trying to install adobe flash player for Firefox but I keep running into a brick wall. I downloaded the flash player from the adobe website (the one with .tar.gz), and extracted it. It's currently located in the 'Downloads' folder. I read up and found that the file needs to be in the usr/lib/browser-plugins folder, but when I try to move/copy it over there it tells me that my access is denied eventhough there's only one user on the sy...

Adobe APSB10-14 Flash Player
Adobe APSB10-14 Flash Player 10.1.53.64 (Internet Explorer) for Windows (Update) (All Languages)(32on32) & Adobe APSB10-14 Flash Player 10.1.53.64 (Other Browsers) for Windows (Update) (All Languages)(32on32) These vulnerabilities are not deploying successfully. It fails during the task: LoadXML. The last run results is "The deployment metada could not be loaded. We have also tried updating the Cache. -- ::_------------_-----------:: ::Thanks,:: ::Shandi :::cool: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Shandi, I don't...

problem with firefox adobe flash player
Name: P. royer Email: d-kmeathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: problem with firefox adobe flash player Comments: I have the beta version of firefox. Since yesterday i could watch webtv and onlineradio with firefox, but sudently today adobe flash player doesn't work and doesnt want to download correctly : Impossible de charger: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll Cet élément ne peut pas être installé par Firefox car « install-y4c..rdf » (fourni par l'élément) est incorrect ou n'existe pas. Veuillez conta...

firefox 3 and adobe flash player
Name: xclene Email: thesixthatwpdotpl Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3 and adobe flash player Comments: winXP can not install adobe flash player Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pl; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Adobe Flash Player and Firefox 4
Hi all, I've been noticing that Adobe Flash Player crashes very regularly on YouTube in Firefox 4. It literally crashes on pretty much every video and comes up with the message "Adobe Flash Player has crashed, click here to send an error report", when you send an error report it gives you the option to reload the page, when you reload the page it usually works but the same crash cycle repeats when clicking on another video. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it doesn't seem to have done anything, it just seems to be a problem with Firefox 4 as I al...

firefox e adobe flash player
Name: vampirello65@yahoo.it Email: vampirello65atyahoodotit Product: Minefield Summary: firefox e adobe flash player Comments: vogliamo un player come adobe per firefox 64 bit Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2 x64; en-US; rv:1.9.3a1pre) Gecko/20091008 Minefield/3.7a1pre (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox Adobe Flash player crash
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Adobe Flash player crash Comments: Adobe Flash players always crash when there are more than one players operating in different window tabs at the same time Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.14) Gecko/20110121 Firefox/3.6.14 GTB7.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Fixed -- Adobe Flash Player 11.3
https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3223393 "Hi, this issue is fixed in internal build, you can get next beta build from http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashruntimes/flashplayer/ to verify your issue. Thanks!" --Jing Yuan on 3:13:50 AM GMT+00:00 Jun 17, 2014 Finally fixed?! -- "The world flatters the elephant and tramples on the ant." --Indian /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, ...

Adobe Flash Player cannot be installed on Firefox 3.
Name: gen89 Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player cannot be installed on Firefox 3. Comments: I have installed an Adobe Flash Player plugin on my Firefox 3 web browser. Even if I restart the program, the plugin would not function properly, i.e. the notice "missing plugins" appearing on top of the webpage. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 13.01 and Adobe flash player
I have finally given up trying to get the latest version of flash working. I am running Windows 7 64 bit. Both Goggle Chrome and Internet explorer work Ok with the latest Adobe Flash Player. For now have reverted to Goggle Chrome. Is the a fix in the works --- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 120629-1, 06/29/2012 Tested on: 6/29/2012 9:39:24 AM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2012 AVAST Software. http://www.avast.com On 06/29/2012 12:39 PM, david wells wrote: > I have finally given up trying to get the latest version of flash > work...

Error in Adobe Flash Player Plugin (Firefox)
Hello, Everybody! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. On the post-Thanksgiving weekend, I got a pop-up aked me for an update to Flash Player Plugin. I got Firefox to launch for the download to start. I unchecked on McAfee Security Scan Plus as not needed. I clicked on Download. I followed on-screen instruction and when I hit DOWNLOAD button, I suddenly got a script error. (See error below in this dialog box) I thought of uninstalling Adobe Flash Player then, reinstalled one again. I got the following error again! Here is what the error showed in this link: (I cannot copy ...

Adobe Flash Player 10+ plugin on Firefox
In order to watch videos from nobelprize.org via Firefox I now need Adobe Flash Player 10+ (previously it used to be Real Player and I had no problem). I downloaded flash-plugin-10.0.32.18.rpm on my openSUSE 10.3 Gnome OS and installed by running rpm -Uvh. Even then the videos are not playing and the notice tells that I need Adobe Flash Player 10+ . Please advise. P.Rudra. -- prudra ------------------------------------------------------------------------ You should remove the old flash and do rpm -ihv *packagename > FYI: You quote wrongly -Uvh > > i...

New Firefox has problems with Adobe Flash Player
Name: Jeff Longwell Email: jeffattpfsoftwaredotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: New Firefox has problems with Adobe Flash Player Comments: I was viewing web page: http://www.uvnc.com/download/index.html and was prompted to add plug-in. I attempted to (Adobe Flash Player). At end it indicated I could restart Firefox which I did but upon coming back to the page I still got needing a plug-in. Doing same process over and over did not help. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://...

Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Firefox 3
Name: Christian Email: dechrisi1atfreenetdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player Plugin for Firefox 3 Comments: dear mr./mrs., i love your browser and i use firefox already a long time. yesterday i updated to your new version of firefox (of course i mean firefox 3) and now i want to know, how long i'll have to wait until the Adobe Flash Player is available for Firefox 3? i've read the system requirements at the offcial site of Adobe and they said, that it's only available for firefox 2.x so when do you think is this plugin available for firefox 3? ...

Adobe Flash Player Crashes in latest Firefox
Name: Christopher Hayden Email: christopheratmodusartsgroupdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player Crashes in latest Firefox Comments: Hi. I thought you would like to know (as if you don't already by now) that after the latest update to v.3.6.4 a notification window warned me that many of my plug-ins were not compatible. In the next click it offered to get the compatible versions. It did. Since then I have had multiple Firefox crashes and Adobe Flash Player plug-in crashes. It might help you to know that I often have a 'pop-out' window displaying ...

Firefox 3 cannot install Adobe Flash Player
Name: Nick Email: sirtaz00atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 cannot install Adobe Flash Player Comments: Firefox 3 says it successfully installs the flash player, but immediately after restarting Firefox says it needs to install it again. Repeating the process several times leads only to an annoying cycle of frustration. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox might have an issue with Adobe Flash Player
Name: Caleb Sipley Email: bigsipatmchsidotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox might have an issue with Adobe Flash Player Comments: I am not sure if there is a problem with the site or with Firefox. I have gone to the site with 3.0.0.5 and 3.1b2 and it has the same issue: everytime I try to watch a show on www.cbs.com, it tells me to install Adobe Player version 9. I have version 10. I go to the same site in IE and Safari and it works fine. I used to go to the site all the time with Firefox, but it no longer works properly. I tried uninstalling and re-installing Firefox. S...

Firefox 3 adobe flash player doesnt work.
Name: PAge Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 adobe flash player doesnt work. Comments: This is the error i had recieved trying to install the Flash Player. Firefox could not install this item because "install-m92..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Adobe Flash Player 10.3.181.14
Another security update for Adobe Flash Player is available, 10.3.181.14. Direct download, <http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_10_linux.tar.gz>. Also included, a new feature - the Gnome and KDE Native Control Panel. <http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html> "Beginning with Flash Player 10.3, the Local Settings Manager supersedes this Online Settings Manager for managing global settings on Windows, Mac, and Linux computers." The README included in the tarball contains ...

Web resources about - Adobe flash player #14 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

bit-player - An amateur's outlook on computation and mathematics
In a few days bit-player will celebrate its seventh birthday. (The first published post was dated January 9, 2006.) The original design for the ...

Portable audio player - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A portable audio player is a personal mobile device that allows the user to listen to recorded audio while mobile. Sometimes a distinction is ...

Shaun Kenny-Dowall: Sydney Roosters player cleared of domestic violence charges against Jessica Peris ...
Sydney Roosters star Shaun Kenny-Dowall is cleared of domestic violence charges against his former partner Jessica Peris.

Manchester United Players 'Sure' Van Gaal Won't Be Sacked
​Manchester United players are said to be convinced that Louis van Gaal won't be fired until the end of the season at the earliest, with things ...

Earl Watson earning the respect of his players, peers
He's only been on the job a month, and has only one win on his resume, but folks around the league are taking notice of Suns interim head coach ...

Snapchat used the Oscars to launch its web player — finally a way to share Snaps on desktop
Snapchat launched its web player on Sunday night, with a debut live video story from the Academy Awards. People visiting Snapchat.com on Sunday ...

Burns: 'Tough' to see players leave, but Sharks made 'exciting' moves
... Search 69° Navigation Home Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch Burns: 'Tough' to see players ...

Kansas Player Soars For Incredible Dunk
Kansas Player Soars For Incredible Dunk

Minnesota Suspends Three Players After One Tweets Sex Tapes
Before yesterday’s loss to Illinois, Minnesota announced that three Gophers players would be suspended for the game for an unspecified violation ...

Battalion 1944's stretch goals include a full single player campaign
... forces at £325,000 and £400,000, and a whole expansion set in the Pacific Theatre at £600,000. The biggest goal by far is a full single-player ...