Adobe Flash Player 10.1 will not install in Firefox 3.6.9

Name:    Kester
Product: Firefox

Comments:
After updating to Firefox 3.6.9, I received a warning that I needed to
update the Adobe Flash Player plugin.  I tried to do this but when the
download page appeared I also received a message stating a plugin needed
to be updated in order to be able to operate the page. When I tried to
download the update for the plugin, I received the message that no
update was available but was offered a manual update option. In trying
to run this option, Firefox crashed. I used the Adobe Flash Player
uninstaller to uninstall any versions of Flash Player left on my system
and tried the whole process again without success.  I have been able to
install Flash Player successfully on Internet Explorer 9 but can make no
progress on Firefox 3.6.9.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.9) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Kester
9/9/2010 10:35:54 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 3 followers. Post Follow

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

Firefox 3 beta 3 Adobe Flash Player will not auto install
Name: Jeff Farrar Email: wdotjeffdotfarraratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 Adobe Flash Player will not auto install Comments: When clicking on the "Install missing plugins" button, the following box pops up after agreeing to the license. Firefox could not install this item because "install-p2s..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Unable to install Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 with Firefox 3.5.6.
Name: Nigel Email: fourakindathotmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Unable to install Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 with Firefox 3.5.6. Comments: Received this error message while trying to install: Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.5.6. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feed...

Adobe Player 10.1 & Firefox 3.6.8
Name: Raymond Cota Email: rcota13atmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Player 10.1 & Firefox 3.6.8 Comments: Can your staff look into audio problems using Firefox 3.6.8 along with Adobe Player 10.1, using a Mac PowerPC. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 Adobe Flash Player will not install
Name: Rich Oliver Email: richdotoliveratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 Adobe Flash Player will not install Comments: Embedded video in several websites will not work. When prompted to install the Adobe Flash player I get this error message: Firefox could not install this item because "install-rn8..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.m...

Installing Flash 10.1 plug-in as recommended by Firefox 3.6.7
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Installing Flash 10.1 plug-in as recommended by Firefox 3.6.7 Comments: In order to install the Flash 10.1 player, which I only attempted because Firefox said it should be done ASAP, I need to agree to Flash's EULA. The 280 page, 3.3MB pdf includes the EULA in a myriad of languages and it took me 20 minutes to find the English version which began on page 66. Obviously Mozilla is a different company and doesn't have any control over Adobe's EULAs, but as a result of Adobe's ridiculous antics I am now a disgruntled Firefox user (...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Stephen Arthur Email: stephenatarchivistdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 - installing Adobe Flash Player Comments: OS: Windows XP Pro Product: Firefox 3 beta 3 Action: Installing Adobe Flash Player Error Message: "Firefox could not install this item because "install-3lw..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem." Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 On Feb 20, 4:52=A0pm, Ste...

[Hendrix] Firefox 3 beta 3
Name: Stephen Arthur Email: stephenatarchivistdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 - installing Adobe Flash Player Comments: OS: Windows XP Pro Product: Firefox 3 beta 3 Action: Installing Adobe Flash Player Error Message: "Firefox could not install this item because "install-3lw..rdf" (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist. Please contact the author about this problem." Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 On Feb 20, 4:52=A0pm, Ste...

Firefox 3.6.6 and Shockwave Flash 10.1.53.64
Name: Raisch, Jürgen Email: osram-pcatarcordotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.6 and Shockwave Flash 10.1.53.64 Comments: Hello, since changing to Firefox 3.6.6 (from 3.6.4) the TV from page http://www.daf.fm/ does not work properly. The problem is that the screen is not updated when Tab is activ (picture freeced). Speech works but not picture. I think there is a problem with timing or priority, because also other programs running are freeced. If Tab not activ (in background)it seems to work Kind regards From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to r...

Heads up, the next Firefox 3.6.x platform version is 1.9.2.6 instead of 1.9.2.5
It was suggested in a bug I mention this to the list... Firefox 3.6.4 has a platform version of 1.9.2.4. The version number = 1.9.2.5 is currently being used by Fennec. We=92ll be taking fixes above = and beyond that version, so the next platform version Firefox will use = will be named 1.9.2.6. We will keep the version numbers coherent by = naming it Firefox 3.6.6 (essentially skipping over 3.6.5). I will be moving the blocking flags and status flags as appropriate, so = if you see activity in bugs don=92t worry. Also, If you have approvals = for 1.9.2.5 they are now for 1.9.2.6 (...

Firefox 3 cannot install Adobe Flash Player
Name: Nick Email: sirtaz00atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 cannot install Adobe Flash Player Comments: Firefox 3 says it successfully installs the flash player, but immediately after restarting Firefox says it needs to install it again. Repeating the process several times leads only to an annoying cycle of frustration. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Adobe Flash Player cannot be installed on Firefox 3.
Name: gen89 Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player cannot be installed on Firefox 3. Comments: I have installed an Adobe Flash Player plugin on my Firefox 3 web browser. Even if I restart the program, the plugin would not function properly, i.e. the notice "missing plugins" appearing on top of the webpage. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3.6.9 and 3.6.10 Become Unresponsive
Name: Nathan Richards Email: acejaxatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.9 and 3.6.10 Become Unresponsive Comments: Since upgrading to 3.6.9, Firefox will become unresponsive if I let the browser sit for a time with many tabs open (10+ tabs). I am not watching streaming video, and am mostly going to text-based reference sites. This, for me, is repeatable and happens every time I let the browser sit for more than, say, 20 minutes when I have a lot of tabs open. When returning to the browser, I get the spinning beach ball for a long time. Eventually, Firefox w...

Web resources about - Adobe Flash Player 10.1 will not install in Firefox 3.6.9 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Facebook Asks Users To Install Messenger For Windows
Just days after officially rolling out Messenger for Windows , Facebook has begun prompting people to install the application. Some Facebook ...

New ways to reach the right people with mobile app install ads
Since we launched mobile app install ads six months ago, we have added several new features to improve the product for users and developers. ...

Facebook Director of Product Management Doug Purdy discusses Parse, Mobile App Install Ads
... discussed about mobile app discovery difficulties faced by developers. He discussed how developers can use the platform to drive app installations ...

WA Premier Colin Barnett urges City of Joondalup to install shark net at Sorrento Beach - PerthNow Search ...
PREMIER Colin Barnett has urged the City of Joondalup to “get on with it” and install a shark net at Sorrento Beach.

Vermont utility says it will be the first to install Tesla powerwalls in the US
... Power) Customers of Green Mountain Power (GMP) in Vermont will be the first in the US to have Tesla Powerwall stationary batteries installed ...

Adware uses Android's accessibility features to install malware
There’s an adware out there which uses features for the visually impaired to install malicious apps on an Android-powered device. The worst part ...

How to install one of the best iOS tweaks without jailbreaking your iPhone 6s
... that we’ve highlighted in previous best jailbreak app roundups . However, f.lux’s developer has devised a clever trick that lets you install ...

Don't want to install that smartphone app? With Google, you may not have to
The search giant is experimenting with tech that lets you use apps without downloading them. It's part of Google's plan to keep its crown when ...