a turtle when using ebay.com and digg.com

Name:    john
Email:   jandb93atspringnet1dotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
My firefox experience is terrible when using ebay.com and digg.com  I
have to wait at least 1-2 minutes for each page to build.  It makes for
a very poor experience when using these sites.  I have switched to
safari and opera and neither of these browsers have any issues with the
above two sites.  I even formated my computer reinstalled OS and then
firefox (latest download) and the problem still happens.  Please fix the
issue.  I really prefer to use firefox as my browser.

System Information:
OS Mac OSX 10.4.10
macbook intel processors
1gb memory

Thanks for any future help.

John

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4
0
john

FireFox locks up when using Drudgereport.com/breitbart.com/g.thinktarget.com
Name: Jim Blood Email: jimblood_at_macserve.net Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox locks up when using Drudgereport.com/breitbart.com/g.thinktarget.com Comments: Sirs; I traced my problem back to your banner ad that g.thinktarget.com is running on behalf of breitbart.com when I click on a drudgereport.com article. I am passing your banner ad webpage on to a list of FireFox users so that they too can be aware that everytime the g.thinktarget.com URL appears it forces me to shut down my FireFox application. Now this doesn't happen with Mozilla, but I've got a lot of ...

Firefox crashes .. when we use Yahoomail.com ..even in yahoo.com
Name: Avinash Email: avinash.chethan_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox crashes .. when we use Yahoomail.com ..even in yahoo.com Comments: more specifically when we try to open the mail, folder, ... do some thing .. This problem is there is in new beta 2 too Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com
Name: Betsie Bolger Email: ebetsyatswbelldotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com Comments: First of all: KuDoS to y'all for a SuPeR-RaPiD rollout of the new Firefox Companion for eBay -- a.k.a. ebay-EDITION Beta: I already had downloaded/installed/tried out the versions released in German and French, respectively; then I found the eBay UK version, but before I even installed it, lo & behold a new Chatter alert popped up in the upper-right-hand corner of our [freshly r...

geobutton.com geoup.com, geobytes.com networldmap.com?
Do these website have the potensial for privacy 'invasion'? If you just to be on the safe side want them in your host file (I did a DNS Zone Query): # Geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 radev.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 devadmin.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 ra.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 new.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 comdev.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 buttondev.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 mail.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 www.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 image.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 dev.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 button.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 map.geoup.com # Geoup.com ...

Firefox 3.5.2 for Mac OS 10.4, PPC NOT STABLE when using twitterfall.com and twitter.com
Name: Keith Hazelton Email: khazeltonatearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.2 for Mac OS 10.4, PPC NOT STABLE when using twitterfall.com and twitter.com Comments: crashing once every 30-45 minutes since auto-upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 for Mac OS 10.4, PPC NOT STABLE when using twitterfall.com and twitter.com Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provi...

need to remove XSRemover.com; WorldAntiSpy.com; WinHoun.com and PSGuard.com
I have a long distance friend I am trying to help remove some desktop hijackers. The info online is limited. I have found that some of those are desktop hijackers. I told the person to check Add Remove to see if those are installed and run Ad Aware Se and Spybot Search and Destroy. Is there a remover for those or a place that tells how to manually clean up the machine. -- Firewire "Firewire" <firewire@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message news:dn9m9d$m0q$1@news.grc.com... >I have a long distance friend I am trying to help remove some desktop > hij...

anyone use mint.com or yodlee.com
both mint.com and yodlee.com allow an individual to consolidate all bank accounts, credit cards, mutual funds, etc.. in a "single view" my concern is, are they safe? In grc.security, mgwmp wrote: >both mint.com and yodlee.com allow an individual to consolidate all bank >accounts, credit cards, mutual funds, etc.. in a "single view" > >my concern is, are they safe? I've seen articles citing privacy concerns with mint.com but I don't have the links handy. <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22mint.com%22+privacy&btnG=...

There are problems with using the menus on our site (www.prosetsystems.com) when using Firefox
Name: Terry Culling Email: tcullingatprosetsystemsdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: There are problems with using the menus on our site (www.prosetsystems.com) when using Firefox Comments: When someone, who is using Firefox, accesses our Web site (www.prosetsystems.com) our multi-level menu system will not work properly. It has always worked using IE. When you use Firefox, the second level menu comes up on top of the first level menu and is unreadable. Is there a Firefox fix for this or is there something simple we can do to make it work. As it is, we have to tell peo...

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

when I use Firefox, I can't use linkpoint.com to process credit cards
Name: JOHN C BRESNIK Email: jcbresnikatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: when I use Firefox, I can't use linkpoint.com to process credit cards Comments: With Firefox, the form I use to process credit cards will not clear -- the previous card number stays in place (go to linkpoint.com). I called the card processing people and they said to use Explorer, which works fine. Why is that previous card number stuck in the system.. won't go away when I hit "clear." John Bresnik signriders.com Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0;...

Code regardin post: Spread 8 COM
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_5f856.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Code samples Spread Custom Cell Sample.zip = Delphi code Spread_ActiveX_Samples.zip = GrapeCity sample (VB, VC) -- Regards, Ronald Hoek Application Developer ComponentAgro B.V. Oud-Beijerland - The Netherlands http://www.componentagro.nl KvK: H24264020 --JivePart=_5f856.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/zip; name="Spread_Act...

I use dns wildcard (*) from mydomain.com (*.mydomail.com)
 I use dns wildcard (*) from mydomain.com (*.mydomail.com), When open  aaa.mydomain.com or bbb.mydomain.com it access to mydomain.com,How can i grab  "aaa"  or  "bbb" on url?,   I use   Request.Url ,Request.Severvariable   but it return only "mydomain.com"  Hi, try this  string firstpart = null; if (Request.Url.Host.IndexOf('.') > -1) { firstpart = Request.Url.Host.Substring(0, Request.Url.Host.IndexOf('.')); } Please mark post as answe...

COM/COM+ component
Hi Does anyone have an simple example of COM/COM+ component and the way to use it ? cheer <Muriel> wrote in message news:417783cf.293.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi > > Does anyone have an simple example of COM/COM+ component and > the way to use it ? > > cheer Check the ole-ocx-activex group. There are also several examples in the help documentation. -- Paul Horan[TeamSybase] ...

pulse360.com popup allowed in Firefox from msnbc.com
Name: Slade Grove Email: sladedotgroveatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: pulse360.com popup allowed in Firefox from msnbc.com Comments: None of the popup windows that are generated from pulse360.com on msnbc.com are being blocked. The popup a new window whenever you go to a different page. You need to find a fix if you really are blocking popups from within firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; EmbeddedWB 14.52 Embedded Web Browser from: http://bsalsa.com/; .NET CLR 1.1.4...

Web resources about - a turtle when using ebay.com and digg.com - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Loggerhead sea turtle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The loggerhead sea turtle ( Caretta caretta ), or loggerhead , is an oceanic turtle distributed throughout the world. It is a marine reptile, ...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 teaser trailer out: Megan Fox returns as April
After playing April O’Neil, in the last Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, Megan Fox will reprise the role in the sequel that's scheduled to ...

Warmer temperatures giving sea turtles a new lease on life - Videos - CBS News
Every winter off the coast of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, a group of volunteers stage a rescue mission to save endangered Kemp's Ridley sea turtles. ...

The First ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2’ Trailer Is Ridiculous
Well this was unexpected. Out of nowhere comes the first trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows , and it is absolutely, ...

Jabari Parker And An Amazon River Turtle Are Best Friends
... player needs some time to get used to NBA life, and OnMilwaukee.com caught up with him and found out that a near century-old Amazon river turtle ...

'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' Star Alan Ritchson Welcomes Third Child! [PHOTOS]
"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2" actor Alan Ritchson welcomed his third child with wife Catherine Ritchson. ...

Taavo Somer and Carlos Quirarte Open 'French New Wave' Restaurant Le Turtle to Public
The chef used to work at Blanca. Freemans' Taavo Somer and The Smile's Carlos Quirarte finally debuted their new restaurant Le Turtle to the ...

First 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' Trailer Is Here and It's Amazingly Bonkers
If you thought the first 'TMNT' was nuts, just wait until you see what's coming our way.

Odell Beckham Jr. hits the dab in a Ninja Turtles mask (Video)
Odell Beckham Jr. is the latest to hit the dab, and he wants Cam Newton to check out how he is doing it. When Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam ...

'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' Star Stephen Amell Talks Casey Jones' 'Phase Of Discovery'
Stephen Amell opens up about his "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2" character.