A Forget between Google Firefox?Client & Google (default : google.com (.fr for me))

Name:    Artet Jah Fakoly
Email:   mek_vincentathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
y0 Paillete or Paille!

Like i say in the summary I dont understand why with
http://www.google.fr/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official
the option "outils linguistiques" in french sorry, dont appear, you see !!!

I explain we have options shit "recherche avancée" in french sorry, and
"préférences" in french always sorry but no "outils linguistiques" like
with google.com or google.fr

Why??? I dont understand? I'm saying thaht Firefox is maybe racist
against translation????

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/2.0.0.8 MEGAUPLOAD 1.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Artet

Google Toolbar For Firefox & Google Extensions for Firefox
followup to grc.techtalk Google Toolbar For Firefox http://toolbar.google.com/firefox/ Take the power of Google with you anywhere on the Web Google Extensions for Firefox http://toolbar.google.com/firefox/extensions/ ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- Welcome to the Google Extensions for Firefox page. Extensions are small applications that you download and install into your Firefox browser to add new functionality. We hope you enjoy these extensions! --------------------------------...

Firefox from google.com to google.nl
I have always used Google.com to search, it came installed as default search engine when installing Firefox. I added some search engines a few months ago, all was well. And NOW I suddenly notice that I am searching using google.nl. Not that I think .nl is bad, but it's not something I changed myself and I want things to stay put where I want them to be. I never searched in Dutch specifically. Never went to the dutch google site by choice. I am appalled! In the History, I can see that before yesterday, all the search pages were served by from google.com, and for late last night, I ...

google.com redirected to google.co.in in Firefox
Okay, since I don't know why this is happening I thought I better ask around. Whenever I type in www.google.com or use the google search from firefox it goes to google.co.in(the india version). Now why is this happening? I'm using English Window XP and region is Australia. Language in Firefox is EN-US <Just checked what's happening in IE> Hmm, in IE www.google.com is showed in Swedish(which is okay since I am swedish), but this would suggest is not a browser issue and something else? How does Firefox(and IE) decide which google page to show? Martin In...

Is Google googling?
What is the deal? Has anyone ever had "Outbound" ICMP pings when just coming online on a dialup. I'm getting Outgoing Tcpip Kernel Driver pings to Google Inc. (NETBLK-GOOGLE) [216.239.35.100] 2400 E. Bayshore Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 US, every time I log on to the internet. It also is followed by Outgoing pings going to InfoHouse, Inc. (NETBLK-INFOHOUSE-BLK) [64.61.61.86] 41 Pacella Park Drive, Randolph, MA 02368 US. These ping are consistent every log on, 3 of each for a total of 6. Why would Google be doing this and how? I am running WindowsXP Pro and I have ...

Firefox now owned by Google. Don't trust Google, Now Firefox
Name: Mike W Email: mikewhitexxatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox now owned by Google. Don't trust Google, Now Firefox Comments: Firefox: I now understand the funding of Firefox by Google. http://tech.yahoo.com/news/pcworld/20081222/tc_pcworld/willgoogleandmicrosoftowntheweb I don't trust Google. They track online users. I am dumping Firefox Going back to Internet Explorer Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendr...

using Firefox 3.0b4. google.com --> google.es
Name: Bob McGeary Email: rob_mcgearyathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: using Firefox 3.0b4. google.com --> google.es Comments: My homepage is google.com. I live there. In the new beta, I am auto switched to google.es. Yo no habla... so you can see my dilemma. I have checked the language options, and that's all cool. sup? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

homepage defaults to firefox branded google page, doesn't have all google homepage functionality
Name: Alan Smithee Email: alandotsmitheeatlivedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: homepage defaults to firefox branded google page, doesn't have all google homepage functionality Comments: Hi, My default homepage for Firefox is this Firefox branded Google page - http://www.google.com/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official As far as I know, that's the default homepage, I haven't set it to anything. This is fine, except that if I type in the search box on that page, I don't get the nice auto-complete features of the standard Google homepa...

Googlebar For Firefox, Plus The Google & Firefox Deal
followup to grc.techtalk Googlebar For Firefox, Plus The Google & Firefox Deal http://blog.searchenginewatch.com/blog/050225-172247 ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- [...] As it turns out, Google says it hasn't felt it needed to create its own tool because of the handy Googlebar tool that's already been developed by others. "There is the Googlebar, and we've been respectful of the fact they've done a very good rendition," said Marissa Mayer, Google'...

The Firefox default homepage Google Firefox edition does not have a direct gmail link.
Name: Myke Corwin Email: Akedosatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: The Firefox default homepage Google Firefox edition does not have a direct gmail link. Comments: As summarized the Firefox default homepage "http://www.google.com/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official" Google Firefox edition does not have a direct gmail link, while "http://www.google.com/" does. I use Thunderbird for most of my email needs, but sometimes I like to sign into my gmail account from the web. It is very inconvenient to go to google's main page just ...

Downloaded Firefox/Google combo from Google. BIG mistake
Name: Unhappy foxhound Product: Firefox Summary: Downloaded Firefox/Google combo from Google. BIG mistake Comments: At urging of several friends, found Google promotion of toolbar in combo with Firefox. Attempted to download. Google placed a huge overlay which went off screen at bottom asking for various info options. Could not get rid of this overlay. Locked up Firefox; locked up everything. Fucked up my Juno email, would not let me return to IE. You got a real time bomb here. It's probably gonna cost me money to get it fixed. And I doubt that I can even get this ...

google.co.il instead of google.com by default
Name: Amit Email: amitdotgefenatbreach.com Product: Firefox Summary: google.co.il instead of google.com by default Comments: Hi I have a problem with FF (2.0.0.2) Every time I try to search with Google (default) search engine, the result comes from google.co.il instead of google.com Why is that??? :-( Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

google.com/firefox
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: google.com/firefox Comments: Updated to Firefox 3.6.3 - and now can't connect to www.google.com/firefox No problems connecting to any other webpage including www.google.com and it's not an error with this computer, the network I'm on. Another computer I have is still running Firefox 3.5 - no problems there. Never had this problem before. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation ...

http://www.google.com/firefox -- default search
Name: Noble Steed Product: Firefox Summary: http://www.google.com/firefox -- default search Comments: I love Firefox. Its the only browser I use. The one annoying thing about using the default google search area in the upper right hand corner of Firefox is that it doesn't have the gmail link on its page (http://www.google.com/firefox). It has all other default hyperlinks that the normal google page has except for this one. Please put it in there. Sure I could add gmail to my toolbar bookmarks but its full and I like the space for other sites that I frequent. Th...

google importe les favoris de firefox nous voulons aussi importer les favorisque nous avions envoyé a google 2/quand nous ouvrons un fichier Word 2007 en html avec firefox, tous les tableaux
Name: justin toure attoh Email: attegiatyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: google importe les favoris de firefox nous voulons aussi importer les favorisque nous avions envoyé a google 2/quand nous ouvrons un fichier Word 2007 en html avec firefox, tous les tableaux les formes et les dessins disparaissent ce qui nest pas le cas avex I. explorer d'autre part avec google page creator le travail est difficile etlent par rapport a I. explorer alors que nous preferons firefox merci de prendre serieusement nos remarques merci Comments: google importe les favoris de firefox nou...

Web resources about - A Forget between Google Firefox?Client & Google (default : google.com (.fr for me)) - mozilla.feedback.firefox

FireFTP is a great FTP/ SFTP client for Firefox
... though, it’s still useful in some areas when accessing your own web server, maybe and as a result there’s still a strong demand for FTP clients. ...

WhatsApp makes web client compatible with Firefox and Opera
WhatsApp makes web client compatible with Firefox and Opera

Mozilla to focus solely on Firefox, spinning off Thunderbird email client
Mozilla Foundation, the makers of the popular internet browser Firefox, have revealed that in order focus their efforts on continued development ...

Mozilla wants to split off its Thunderbird email/chat client to focus on projects like Firefox that have ...
Ingrid Lunden / TechCrunch : Mozilla wants to split off its Thunderbird email/chat client to focus on projects like Firefox that have an “industry-wide ...

WhatsApp Web client now works on Firefox and Opera browsers
... with Google Chrome. Today, the company has announced it now works on Firefox and Opera too. As with Chrome, you’ll need to launch the Web client ...

WhatsApp’s Web client now works on Firefox and Opera too
WhatsApp has announced that the Web-based version of its service is now available to users of the Firefox and Opera browsers. The Facebook-owned ...

WhatsApp makes web client compatible with Firefox and Opera
... on your desktop, you won't need to fire up Chrome if it's not your preferred browser. The messenger's web client now works on both Firefox and ...