3.6.4 install and Flash install

Name:
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Flash installed McAffee automatically, without the option to decline.
Now I have McAffee and Norton. Thanks for all the future issues I now
have to deal with because of it! I'm so fuckin pissed at your company
right now I'm seriously considering contacting the attorney general in
regards to this bullshit installation. I'm no longer going to use any
Mozilla products for this reason. I'd rather use Explorer. McAffee,
Mozilla, Adobe, all three of you can suck donkey balls.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today.
Name: Jim Allan Email: jdotallanatcalistodotdemondotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today. Comments: Following advice re a 3 minute delay in Firefox 3.5.5 opening, I installed Firefox beta 3.6 yesterday. On booting up today I got an on screen message that Firefox had been upgraded. On checking I find that my version has returned to 3.5.5. And it still took 3 minutes to open initially! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB5...

3.6.4 installation failed over 3.6.3
Name: Tobias Weibel Email: toxy1atgmxdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: 3.6.4 installation failed over 3.6.3 Comments: I installed 3.6.4 beta 1 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100413 Firefox/3.6.4) over 3.6.3. The installation failed because it always asked me that I need to restart Windows in order to continue. But restarting didn't help. I renamed the Firefox installation directory and installed 3.6.4 beta 1 again. From then it works seamlessly. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.2.4)...

Dual install of Firefox 3.6.6 and 4.0beta?
Can I install 4.0beta on a Windows XP machine without overwriting the existing 3.6.6 installation and run whichever I choose ? Steve "steve y" ... > Can I install 4.0beta on a Windows XP machine without overwriting the > existing 3.6.6 installation and run whichever I choose ? // Steve Hi Steve, Yes, with a beta that would be automatic, but not for a release candidate. Nevertheless, you should back up all of your profiles to a backup drive or to a thumb-drive (preferred) first though, especially since you asked the question which means you've n...

Unable to install Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 with Firefox 3.5.6.
Name: Nigel Email: fourakindathotmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Unable to install Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 with Firefox 3.5.6. Comments: Received this error message while trying to install: Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.5.6. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feed...

(OOPS MEANT 3.6.4 not 3.6.3) No google.com pages will load in firefox 3.6.4
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: (OOPS MEANT 3.6.4 not 3.6.3) No google.com pages will load in firefox 3.6.4 Comments: I have been trying since I dl'ed 3.6.4 to get to my home page ( http://www.google.com/ig?hl=en). I can not get it or any other google.com site to load. I have tested it on all my other browswers & google loads fine. I can't even fill out the broken website form from the browwser menu because it never loads. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100413 Firefox/3.6.4...

Installing Firefox 3.6.4 beta ?
Hello, I I Install Firefox 3.6.4 beta , will I have to uninstall it when the final version is released or will the update be made automatically ? Thanks On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 11:24:51 +0200, in message <4bd40a76$0$27572$ba4acef3@reader.news.orange.fr> "Laurent" <laurent@nospam.com> wrote: > I I Install Firefox 3.6.4 beta , will I have to uninstall it when the final > version is released or will the update be made automatically ? Laurent You should ask your question in the mozilla.support.firefox newsgroup which you can find on the news.mozi...

I installed Firefox 3.6.3 but...
Name: Email: frizzieroatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I installed Firefox 3.6.3 but... Comments: the program doesn't open. I recovered a 3.5.2 and it works. My windows is vista. Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; ; Windows NT 6.0; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Install Firefox 3 beta 4. The installation text was all in something like Romanian
Name: Mike Cowley Product: Firefox Summary: Install Firefox 3 beta 4. The installation text was all in something like Romanian Comments: Why not English when installing Firefox 3 beta 4? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; sq; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

firefox 3.6 beta can not install flash player
Name: clkwong Email: clkwong009atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.6 beta can not install flash player Comments: hello!!! I am clkwong@ from Big Have International Space Information (ISI) ltd. the new firefox 3.6 beta cannot install the updated flash player for watching the youtube movie, please fix it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; zh-TW; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you ...

Firefox 3.6.3 apparently does not install
Name: Louis Troughton Email: loutroughtonatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.3 apparently does not install Comments: When I do a Check for Updates I get the following message: A security and stability update for Firefox is available: Firefox 3.6.3 It is strongly recommended that you apply this update for Firefox as soon as possible. During the update install I get this message: The license file for this version could not be found. Please visit the Firefox homepage for more information. (I find nothing on the homepage about a license file for th...

How to install firefox 3.3 and while maintaining Version 2.012 install ??
Want to have a paddle in the developers pool , and acess Firefox 3.3 .. but the stable 2.012 version is very important to maintain . Can Firefox 3.beta.3 be installed parallel to the 2.012 version install ? If so how should we set-up this 'parallel' install .. On Mar 7, 12:02=A0pm, auto165...@hushmail.com wrote: > Want to have a paddle in the developers pool , and acess Firefox > 3.3 =A0.. but the stable 2.012 version is very important to maintain . > > Can Firefox 3.beta.3 be installed parallel to the 2.012 version > install ? > > If so how...

Firefox Linux-Version 3.6.3 doesn't start if Firefox-Sync- or Greasmonkey-Addon is installed
Name: S. Krischer, Munich Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Linux-Version 3.6.3 doesn't start if Firefox-Sync- or Greasmonkey-Addon is installed Comments: Hi, The Linux-version of Firefox 3.6.3 has incompatibility problems with the addons Firefox-Sync and Greasemonkey. After installing them, Firefox does not start anymore without error message. In Internet forums, other incompatibilities are reported with the Apple-OS-X-version (BSD). Regards, S. Krischer Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 ( .NET CLR ...

Installing Flash 10.1 plug-in as recommended by Firefox 3.6.7
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Installing Flash 10.1 plug-in as recommended by Firefox 3.6.7 Comments: In order to install the Flash 10.1 player, which I only attempted because Firefox said it should be done ASAP, I need to agree to Flash's EULA. The 280 page, 3.3MB pdf includes the EULA in a myriad of languages and it took me 20 minutes to find the English version which began on page 66. Obviously Mozilla is a different company and doesn't have any control over Adobe's EULAs, but as a result of Adobe's ridiculous antics I am now a disgruntled Firefox user (...

Adobe Flash Player 10.1 will not install in Firefox 3.6.9
Name: Kester Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player 10.1 will not install in Firefox 3.6.9 Comments: After updating to Firefox 3.6.9, I received a warning that I needed to update the Adobe Flash Player plugin. I tried to do this but when the download page appeared I also received a message stating a plugin needed to be updated in order to be able to operate the page. When I tried to download the update for the plugin, I received the message that no update was available but was offered a manual update option. In trying to run this option, Firefox crashed. I used the Adobe...

Web resources about - 3.6.4 install and Flash install - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Facebook Asks Users To Install Messenger For Windows
Just days after officially rolling out Messenger for Windows , Facebook has begun prompting people to install the application. Some Facebook ...

New ways to reach the right people with mobile app install ads
Since we launched mobile app install ads six months ago, we have added several new features to improve the product for users and developers. ...

Facebook Director of Product Management Doug Purdy discusses Parse, Mobile App Install Ads
... discussed about mobile app discovery difficulties faced by developers. He discussed how developers can use the platform to drive app installations ...

Ted Mack working to install an independent in Joe Hockey's old seat
Ted Mack is plotting the defeat of another Liberal Party candidate in North Sydney.

US gun debate: Schools install anti-shooter barricades to protect students as reform stalls
Every day students at Mentor High School walk into class past a strange looking device hanging on the wall.

You can now try Firefox OS 2.5 on your Android device with a quick APK install
Bored with your current flavor Android, but don’t want to flash a new ROM? You're in luck. Firefox has today released an interesting "Developer ...

You can now install popular automatic screen brightness app Flux on iPhone and iPad
With iOS 9, it is now possible to install screen brightness app Flux (or f.lux). Flux adjusts screen brightness and color depending on the time ...

Android adware can install itself even when users explicitly reject it
(credit: Lookout) Two weeks ago, Ars reported on newly discovered Android adware that is virtually impossible to uninstall . Now, researchers ...