Product: Firefox

Comments:
Video full screen is perfect!
following Adds on are not compatible:
FireFTP
Adblock
AVG safe search
IE tab

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; nl; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix
11/20/2009 3:40:41 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 7 followers. Post Follow

Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 #3
Name: Ian D. Samson Email: iansamson3atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Comments: Biggest load of shit since I don't know when. I had to remove it from my computer to get the computer to work properly. I type at 65wpm usually, but in 3.6b3 I can type at one character every 5 minutes it is so slow, on everything GMail, Facebook. text, OpenOffice, everything. Load of crap. Back to the drawing boards gentlemen and ladies, we don't need crap like this. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.5)...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: ehhh, did you know that the back arrow and the forward arrow disappeared? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: Second installment of my feedback. When bookmarking pages, you cant drag site into a bookmark folder, there isn't even a organize bookmarks button in the bookmarks dropdown. Also, when dragging the bookmarks (in the bookmark menu) it would be nice if the menu didn't disappear. That's all for now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

FireFox 3.6 beta 3 #3
Name: Cris Product: Other (please state) Summary: FireFox 3.6 beta 3 Comments: most web pages load really fast,( a fix or cure if using Facebook). But if such pages contain any URL links. The links do not work until after doing a page refresh. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 #3
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Comments: Having problems uploading an ".avi" video file to youtube in Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback #3
Name: stephen Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback Comments: Hi there, Just some quick feedback regards to beta 3. I think the private browsing feature is superb, basic yet useful (especially when at work ;) ). Maybe we could have more settings to personalize this feature, e.g. start with Firefox and a quick access button that we can add to the toolbar. Also acid 3 test is very good and after evenly using Firefox and internet explorer using only half the RAM - FF=97mb IE=210mb. Overall very good improvement over Firefox 3.0 and internet explorer in a...

feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: i hutchinson Email: hutchatbordernetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: so far it works OK Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback #3
Name: Rosebud Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: This new updated version of Firefox is exceptionally well done. I particularly like the added plus sign next to the current tab used to add a new tab. I also like being able to tear a tab from the current window to create a new one. Dragging the tab into the Bookmarks folder to create a new bookmark is nice too; I don't know if that was just a feature on the previous version I never discovered, but I enjoy it nonetheless. The updates are not major, but regardless, they are mu...

Firefox 3 beta 3 #3
Name: Mel Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: Dude! Don't scare my mom like that! Give me back the same old vanilla interface and let those who want a new look have a new look. Dead set on the new interface? Give people the option to make the move on install/update. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020511 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 #3
Name: Maaris Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: popups does not work here http://www.mc-nudes.com/updates.php Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 beta 3 #3
Name: mike tedesco Email: michael_tedescoattalk21dotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: Noticed that I can no longer upload photos on ebay with FF3B3. It comes up with a message saying that the files can't be found yet it works with Firefox 2.0.0.12. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3.6.3 #3
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.3 Comments: Cannot download pdf files and open them with Adobe Acrobat when the current version was installed. The old version 3.0.18 works fine. Bummer! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.0.18) Gecko/2010020219 Firefox/3.0.18 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback about Firefox 3.6 beta 3
Name: Product: Namoroka Summary: Feedback about Firefox 3.6 beta 3 Comments: When two tabs load at the same time, Firefox pauses for less than a second or even more than a second. Firefox 3.6 beta 3 is more unresponsive than the other previous releases of Firefox 3.6. I hope you get this problem fixed. I am counting on you! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Feedback
Name: George Email: gbsmgillathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: 1 Certainly faster CPU Fossil Speed gives over 1000Mhz - previously low 900s (Google Chrome gives 3000MHz) 2 Following Add-ons incompatible CSS Validator Down Them All ProConLatte Greasemonkey ScrapBook XMarks Otherwise OK - Thank You Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 GTB5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response...

Web resources about - 3.6 Beta 3 #3 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Beta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"β" redirects here. For the German eszett, see ß . For other uses, see Beta (disambiguation) . / ˈ b eɪ t ə / ; uppercase Β , lowercase β ; Greek ...

WinBeta - Microsoft, Windows, Surface, Betas, News and more
Check out the latest Microsoft news featuring Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8, Surface, Office 2013, Betas, and more.

Apple releases iOS 9.2 beta 4 with NumberSync, Arabic Siri support, & more
Just a week after the last version , Apple has released iOS 9.2 beta 4 to testers for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The first iOS 9.2 beta appeared ...

Apple releases iOS 9.2 beta 4 to registered developers
Apple has just released the fourth beta version of iOS 9.2 to registered developers.The software is available to download over-the-air or through ...

Rainbow Six Siege open beta delayed
"We apologize for the delay and can assure you this is our top priority."

Latest Windows Server 2016 beta shows off Microsoft's new containers
... Server kernel that isn't shared with the host machine, unlike the Windows Server containers that Microsoft also made available in the beta versions ...

Apple seeds tvOS 9.1 beta 3 to developers
The first major update for the new Apple TV just took one step closer to its public release with the third beta build of tvOS 9.1. Apple’s latest ...

Progress on new Rainbow Six Seige beta will not carry over
Although the upcoming Rainbow Six Siege beta ends just two days before its street date release, your beta progress will not carry over if you ...

Microsoft's Cortana iPhone app rolls out to beta testers
Less than a month after kicking off the Cortana for iPhone beta signups, Microsoft has started rolling out the app to people who showed interest ...

5 Big Problems With The 'Star Wars: Battlefront' Beta
5 Big Problems With The 'Star Wars: Battlefront' Beta