3.3 ; 3.4

Name:    Gregor Reitz
Email:   nc-reitzgr3atnetcolognedotde
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Sorry but I can´t explane my feedback not in english so i´ll do it in
german. I hope it can help you too.
Ich finde die Schriftart und Größe in der History Liste ist zu groß und
aufwendig gestaltet.
Ansonsten bin ich zur Zeit voll zufrieden.

Best wishes G.Reitz

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4
0
Gregor

From 3.3.4 to 3.2.3
Hi all, I have done an upgrade from 3.2.3 to 3.3.4. Installing new needed components like Digest::SHA. It works fine and all data are migrated in the MySql database. I moved the data directory and localconfig-file. I then tried to go back to 3.2.3 (just to check that would be posiible if something would go wrong when I upgrade the real server...). Same localconfig file and data-directory, I run checksetup.pl again without problem, but when accessing bugzilla page I get: "" Bugzilla has suffered an internal error. URL: http://10.66.5.34/ Template->process() fail...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: Second installment of my feedback. When bookmarking pages, you cant drag site into a bookmark folder, there isn't even a organize bookmarks button in the bookmarks dropdown. Also, when dragging the bookmarks (in the bookmark menu) it would be nice if the menu didn't disappear. That's all for now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: ehhh, did you know that the back arrow and the forward arrow disappeared? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback #3
Name: stephen Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback Comments: Hi there, Just some quick feedback regards to beta 3. I think the private browsing feature is superb, basic yet useful (especially when at work ;) ). Maybe we could have more settings to personalize this feature, e.g. start with Firefox and a quick access button that we can add to the toolbar. Also acid 3 test is very good and after evenly using Firefox and internet explorer using only half the RAM - FF=97mb IE=210mb. Overall very good improvement over Firefox 3.0 and internet explorer in a...

feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: i hutchinson Email: hutchatbordernetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: so far it works OK Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback #3
Name: Rosebud Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: This new updated version of Firefox is exceptionally well done. I particularly like the added plus sign next to the current tab used to add a new tab. I also like being able to tear a tab from the current window to create a new one. Dragging the tab into the Bookmarks folder to create a new bookmark is nice too; I don't know if that was just a feature on the previous version I never discovered, but I enjoy it nonetheless. The updates are not major, but regardless, they are mu...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

How to remove SpyLocked 3.6/3.7 and SpywareLocked 3.3/3.4/3.5
"SpyLocked and SpywareLocked are fake spyware programs that basically lies to users that their PC is infected by malware and it encourages users to buy the full version. SpyLocked and SpywareLocked are spread by malware (Trojans and fake codecs especially)." <http://www.pcdoctor-guide.com/wordpress/?p=4247> -- js Hi, The "Reading Room" over at Bleeping Computer has similar notes for manual removal of this and other spyware / malware. Check out: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/forum55.html I have also found that SuperAntiSpyware (http:/...

(OOPS MEANT 3.6.4 not 3.6.3) No google.com pages will load in firefox 3.6.4
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: (OOPS MEANT 3.6.4 not 3.6.3) No google.com pages will load in firefox 3.6.4 Comments: I have been trying since I dl'ed 3.6.4 to get to my home page ( http://www.google.com/ig?hl=en). I can not get it or any other google.com site to load. I have tested it on all my other browswers & google loads fine. I can't even fill out the broken website form from the browwser menu because it never loads. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100413 Firefox/3.6.4...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 #3
Name: Maaris Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: popups does not work here http://www.mc-nudes.com/updates.php Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3.5.3 #3
Name: Mitja Orzeszko Email: mitjaatorzeszkodotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 Comments: Hallo, auf der Webseite http://pages.ebay.de/firefox/ wird das eBay-Firefox-AddOn Version 1.6.6 anbegoten. Ich denke aber, dass doch Version 1.6.11 die Angebotene sein sollte. Mit freundlichem Gruß Mitja Orzeszko Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://de.www.mozilla.com/de/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a respo...

Firefox 3 beta 3 #3
Name: mike tedesco Email: michael_tedescoattalk21dotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: Noticed that I can no longer upload photos on ebay with FF3B3. It comes up with a message saying that the files can't be found yet it works with Firefox 2.0.0.12. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3.0.3 #3
Name: delores Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: I downloaded the new Firefox 3.0.3 it went into save for my download files. When I clicked on the area on your website to download Firefox 3.0.3 it went to my download file. Then when I opened the the file I received an error message that said: Firefox setup 3.0.3 is not a valid Win 32 application and the properties says its a binary file with zero (0) bytes. I already have Firefox 3.0.2. Wondering if I need to uninstall the Firefox 3.0.2 or not. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US...

Firefox 3 beta 3 #3
Name: Mel Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: Dude! Don't scare my mom like that! Give me back the same old vanilla interface and let those who want a new look have a new look. Dead set on the new interface? Give people the option to make the move on install/update. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020511 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Web resources about - 3.3 ; 3.4 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Google just teased the first new feature of Android N
Google has just released its first ever tablet, the Pixel C . It's the first slate designed by the company itself, and we called it the best ...

Google Chrome extension replaces all mentions of Donald Trump with Voldemort
The Trump2Voldemort extension for the web browser replaces any text referring to the Republican candidate with 'He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named' or ...

Verizon Rolls Out Star Wars-Themed Droids in Time for The Force Awakens
With The Force Awakens hitting theaters — next week?! Time flies. Verizon and Motorola are getting in on the action. How could they not? When ...

Things to Know About Family of San Bernardino Shooters
Things to know about family members of the couple suspected in San Bernardino massacre

‘Serial’ Season 2 Opens With Bowe Bergdahl Channeling Jason Bourne – Sort Of
The second season of Serial is off to an auspicious start. The only podcast to win a Peabody Award scored the first interview with former Army ...

Connecticut to ban gun sales to those on terrorism no-fly list
Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy said on Thursday that he would sign an executive order to ban gun sales to those on federal terrorism no-fly ...

Experience 360-degree photos in virtual reality with Flickr's new app
We're constantly interacting with photos on our screens. We scroll, we tap, we pinch and drag to zoom. But what if you could virtually transport ...

Oklahoma City Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Found Guilty of Rapes
NBCNews.com Oklahoma City Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Found Guilty of Rapes NBCNews.com A former Oklahoma City police officer accused of raping more ...

Twitter's latest test: Showing you ads even if you're not logged in
The social network is trying to reach the 500 million people a month who visit the site without signing in. The hope? Make more money.

Watch Michelle Obama Perform In A Rap Video About Going To College For ‘College Humor’
Michelle Obama dropped some inspirational rhymes in a rap music video Thursday in an effort to raise awareness about the importance of a college ...