3.0.10 install error

Name:    Jim Quintenz
Email:   jpqueueatuinsightbbdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
After running installation of new update went to open software and
Firefox  and could not connect to any websites.  Internet explorer
worked fine.  Running Vista Home premium with Norton 360 v2.5.0.5.
Manually deleted rule for firefox from norton firewall.  Reloaded
Firefox but got no request by Norton to allow access.  Manually had to
put in a program rule, then Firefox worked.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Jim
4/29/2009 11:42:37 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1
Name: Simon Riniker Email: simondotrinikeratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1 Comments: Strangely, versions 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 manage to hide all the passwords safed with the password manager, and although the do not disappear completely (they reappear with the re-installation of version 3.0.1), they're not entered on the web pages. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070802 SeaMonkey/...

opening firefox 3.0.11 on user desk, it ask to install an update for 3.0.10
Name: michel wur Email: michelwuratsfrdotfr Product: Firefox Summary: opening firefox 3.0.11 on user desk, it ask to install an update for 3.0.10 Comments: Hello, My system is xp home, my desk as administrator works well with ff3.0.11, so it is fos another user. But on my own user mode, it does not open without a pop up which says: « La mise à jour ne peut être installée. Veuillez vous assurer qu'aucune autre copie de Firefox n'est en cours d'exécution sur votre ordinateur, puis redémarrez Firefox pour essayer à nouveau. »,...

Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and placed it instead of previous one firefox 2.0.0.14 but when I tried to start it it reported error. I have Mandriva 10.1 [root@localhost root]# cd /
Name: Milic Zivan Email: blagdotvetaratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and placed it instead of previous one firefox 2.0.0.14 but when I tried to start it it reported error. I have Mandriva 10.1 [root@localhost root]# cd /usr/local [root@localhost local]# cd firefox [root@localhost firefox]# ./firefox ./firefox-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libpangocairo-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory [root@localhost firefox]# Comments: Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and place...

Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error
Name: Ronald Chang Email: ronchangatnetvigatordotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error Comments: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 some times will got one crazy thing as follows: If the tabs so many and then crash, after restart then click the Add-On (Plug-In) window – it will freeze and can't choose any item on all four basic tabs and one extra tab such as 'get add-on', 'add-on', 'themes', 'external programs' and 'update'. It most happen on Firefox 3.0.10 and MUST shutdo...

Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta
Name: Henry Email: nighter2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta Comments: I am starting to use the 3.5.4 it was excellent... love di tit reminded me of what firefox always used to be. then when 3.0.10 came along , it would hang up , all the time I got so many people tired of it on my website... I was lucky to find this beta 3.5.4 now, i updated automatically to 3.5.99 and we shall see what is good and worth while. All i know is i dont want to have to go back to IE8 or any other IE. they...

New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1
Name: Robert Schlentz Email: approachatminndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1 Comments: I just finished loading Firefox 3.0.1 The error console had these warnings Each of the errors occurred several times. Warning: Unknown property 'align'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://www.tc-ieee.org/ Line: 0 Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration. Source File: http://www.mozilla.com/includes/yui/2.5.1/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css Line: 7 Warning: ...

i can't install firefox 3.0,neither 3.0.3
Name: fernando colan Email: sysman0412athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: i can't install firefox 3.0,neither 3.0.3 Comments: i was using firefox by years but recently i was problem trying to get www.peliculasyonquis.con, and unistalled, then i tried to inall, again many times and aprently all is good but, no appear nothing, in the desktop and programs. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10
Name: Ian Gribble Email: iangribbleatbigponddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10 Comments: as in summary - when reporting from Error Summary page there is no indication of successful report. Fire fox is a great product, this crashing started in v 3.0.10, I have not installed any new software. Firefox restarts OK with prior session - more annoying than fatal. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) ...

3.0.10 issue: New install / old database = portal 0 error
I wanted a clean directory install but trying to maintain the data from 3.0.9 in the db. I know my process broke this but the install should check for a portal 0. DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\portalinstall\Portals\0\". ---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path others reporting this issue as well.. create '0' directory under Portals will get you on your way... However, certain files might need to be there ......

[Mac OSX 10.5.8] Firefox 3.0.0.13 froze during update to 3.0.0.14 beta
Name: Rainer Petrasch (IRC nick: Amsterdammer) Email: rainerdotpetraschatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: [Mac OSX 10.5.8] Firefox 3.0.0.13 froze during update to 3.0.0.14 beta Comments: Steps to reproduce: 1. Be sure, that updates of add-ons are offered AND update to 3.0.0.14 is offered at the same time 2. Accept Firefox update first 3. incremental update fails 4. full update hangs 5. not possible to end or kill Firefox 6. not possible to restart Mac OSX properly (only on/off button possible) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; de-DE...

10.0.3 agent updating to 10.0.1 instead of 10.0.3.2
MY ZCM10 server is windows 2003 SP2 R2 updated to zcm 10.0.3.2 When I deploy the ZCM agent to a workstation the workstation installs the 10.0.3 agent. After the reboot, the workstation then downloads and installs the 10.0.1 msi files. The ZAA still lists the agent as 10.0.3. Any idea why the 10.0.1 files are being downloaded to the workstation after 10.0.3 is installed on the workstation? Any idea how I can get 10.0.3.2 to install on the workstation? -- moffatt ------------------------------------------------------------------------ moffatt said on 7/23/2008, ...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

Firefox 3.0.10 feedback
Name: Eldi Lauw Email: eldi13aty7maildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.10 feedback Comments: For some reason, I have to monitor the System Uptime and Connected Time in my modem setting (Allied Telesyn), it was running well in Firefox 3.0.7, it did auto refresh every 30 second so the System Uptime and Connected Time was always change, but since Firefox 3.0.8 - 3.0.10 it won't do auto refresh, so I have to do manual refresh to make the System Uptime and Connected Time change. Because of that I installed firefox 3.0.7 back. Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5....

10.2.0 to 10.3.3
When deploying an update to the ZCM Agent on various workstations from 10.2 (exact sub-version unknown, I can get it if necessary) to 10.3.3 with the requisite stopover at 10.3.0a, in many though not all cases the update "hangs" waiting for CASA.MSI to be processed. During the processing of CASA.MSI, it launches a sub-process of 'micasad.exe /install'. (In some cases it does this twice, the second time with additional arguments for a REINSTALL scenario.) micasad.exe itself then launches a sub-process of 'regsvr32 /s /n /i lcredmgr.dll' (with full paths, ...

Web resources about - 3.0.10 install error - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Facebook Asks Users To Install Messenger For Windows
Just days after officially rolling out Messenger for Windows , Facebook has begun prompting people to install the application. Some Facebook ...

New ways to reach the right people with mobile app install ads
Since we launched mobile app install ads six months ago, we have added several new features to improve the product for users and developers. ...

Facebook Director of Product Management Doug Purdy discusses Parse, Mobile App Install Ads
... discussed about mobile app discovery difficulties faced by developers. He discussed how developers can use the platform to drive app installations ...

WA Premier Colin Barnett urges City of Joondalup to install shark net at Sorrento Beach - PerthNow Search ...
PREMIER Colin Barnett has urged the City of Joondalup to “get on with it” and install a shark net at Sorrento Beach.

Vermont utility says it will be the first to install Tesla powerwalls in the US
... Power) Customers of Green Mountain Power (GMP) in Vermont will be the first in the US to have Tesla Powerwall stationary batteries installed ...

Adware uses Android's accessibility features to install malware
There’s an adware out there which uses features for the visually impaired to install malicious apps on an Android-powered device. The worst part ...

Dell installs self-signed root certificate on laptops, endangers users' privacy
... users and security experts on Twitter and blogs. The root certificate, which has the power of a certificate authority on the laptops it's installed ...

Dell Helpfully Installs Yet Another Gaping Security Hole On Some Laptops
That big fat “Superfish”-style security hole in Dell laptops that we told you about yesterday ? Turns out, it’s not alone. There’s another basically ...