3 beta 3 #3

Name:    ace
Product: Firefox

Comments:
need a home button and ability to open bookmarks into new tabs like in ie7

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3
0
ace

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: ehhh, did you know that the back arrow and the forward arrow disappeared? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback #3
Name: Boff Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 3 feedback Comments: Second installment of my feedback. When bookmarking pages, you cant drag site into a bookmark folder, there isn't even a organize bookmarks button in the bookmarks dropdown. Also, when dragging the bookmarks (in the bookmark menu) it would be nice if the menu didn't disappear. That's all for now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback #3
Name: stephen Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 feedback Comments: Hi there, Just some quick feedback regards to beta 3. I think the private browsing feature is superb, basic yet useful (especially when at work ;) ). Maybe we could have more settings to personalize this feature, e.g. start with Firefox and a quick access button that we can add to the toolbar. Also acid 3 test is very good and after evenly using Firefox and internet explorer using only half the RAM - FF=97mb IE=210mb. Overall very good improvement over Firefox 3.0 and internet explorer in a...

feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: i hutchinson Email: hutchatbordernetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: so far it works OK Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback #3
Name: Rosebud Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Feedback Comments: This new updated version of Firefox is exceptionally well done. I particularly like the added plus sign next to the current tab used to add a new tab. I also like being able to tear a tab from the current window to create a new one. Dragging the tab into the Bookmarks folder to create a new bookmark is nice too; I don't know if that was just a feature on the previous version I never discovered, but I enjoy it nonetheless. The updates are not major, but regardless, they are mu...

Firefox 3 beta 3 #3
Name: Mel Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: Dude! Don't scare my mom like that! Give me back the same old vanilla interface and let those who want a new look have a new look. Dead set on the new interface? Give people the option to make the move on install/update. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020511 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 beta 3 #3
Name: mike tedesco Email: michael_tedescoattalk21dotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: Noticed that I can no longer upload photos on ebay with FF3B3. It comes up with a message saying that the files can't be found yet it works with Firefox 2.0.0.12. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox 3 Beta 3 #3
Name: Maaris Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3 beta 3 Comments: popups does not work here http://www.mc-nudes.com/updates.php Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3
Name: Kuldeep Kapade Email: kuldeepkapadeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3 Comments: Please improve the default looks of the browser and increase the viewable area like Google Chrome. It is good to see that you are borrowing good points from the Chrome and it will be much better if we can see the handy-ness (appearance-wise) of Chrome in Firefox too. 'Personas' is a great add-on and please increase the view are in it too. It would be also great to see bottom status bar as optional and replace it with a sma...

firefox 3.1 beta 3 #3
Name: cody Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3.1 beta 3 Comments: the best thing about is this beta is the increased speed Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 #3
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Comments: Having problems uploading an ".avi" video file to youtube in Firefox 3.6 Beta 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

FireFox 3.6 beta 3 #3
Name: Cris Product: Other (please state) Summary: FireFox 3.6 beta 3 Comments: most web pages load really fast,( a fix or cure if using Facebook). But if such pages contain any URL links. The links do not work until after doing a page refresh. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

firefox 3.0 beta 3 #3
Name: Xavier Kerestesy Email: xavieratkerestesydotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 Comments: On one of my sites, I use the following in the php pages. When I press the "back" button in firefox, it is not revalidating the page. This was working in Firefox 2.0. Please let me know if I need to change something to support firefox 3.0 or if this is a bug. Thank you, <? php header("no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"); ?> Thank you, Xavier Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 #3
Name: J. Blaak Email: Jorisdotblaakatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 Comments: While testing this new version on my system I could not use my Return key after typing an adress in de Adress Bar to surf the web. So I was forced to use the little arrow on the right to go to the web adress Using HP HDX16 64-bit 2.5Ghz 4gig Ram Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback bu...

Web resources about - 3 beta 3 #3 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Beta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"β" redirects here. For the German eszett, see ß . For other uses, see Beta (disambiguation) . / ˈ b eɪ t ə / ; uppercase Β , lowercase β ; Greek ...

WinBeta - Microsoft, Windows, Surface, Betas, News and more
Check out the latest Microsoft news featuring Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8, Surface, Office 2013, Betas, and more.

OS X 10.11.3 developer beta 1 hits the Mac App Store
In addition to iOS 9.2.1 beta 1 , Apple has released OS X 10.11.3 developer beta 1 through the Mac App Store. The pre-release software doesn’t ...

Apple seeds the first beta version of iOS 9.2.1 to registered developers
A little more than a week after introducing iOS 9.2 to the general public , Apple has just seeded the first beta version of iOS 9.2.1. to registered ...

Apple Music now works with Sonos in new beta
Sonos' wireless speakers gained beta support for Apple Music on Tuesday, thanks to an updated Sonos Controller app, and new on-device software ...

Privacy-focused Tails 2.0 beta 1 Linux distro is here Debian 8, GNOME shell classic, and more
... many are. For the gold standard in privacy and security, Tails a distro recommended by Edward Snowden can be used. Today, the first beta of ...

Apple releases its first beta for iOS 9.2.1
Apple on Wednesday released its first beta for iOS 9.2.1 for developers. The release comes just over a week after Apple officially released iOS ...

Fable Legends open beta delayed to 2016
The "most ambitious" game Lionhead has ever made needs more time.

Microsoft restarts Windows 10 Insider delivery with new beta build
Microsoft today restarted distribution of Windows 10 previews by delivering the first new build since the November upgrade of five weeks ago. ...

The first iOS 9.2.1 beta has arrived
Apple seeded the first beta of iOS 9.2.1 to developers this morning, coming nearly a week after Apple dropped iOS 9.2 to the public. Developers ...