2 #2

Name:    woooooooooolf
Product: Firefox

Comments:
ПЕЗДАТЫЙ БРАУЗЕР , СУККА!
И ПОЧТОВОЙ КЛИЕНТ ПЕЗДАТЫЙ!
В томже духе ебаште и мы парабатим ээтот мир , када все будут юзать , мы
пашлём им тройан
ЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫ

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12
0
woooooooooolf

Firefox 2 Feedback #2
Name: Julian Email: julianmatz_at_netlink.ie Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Feedback Comments: Hello! I just wanted to make a suggestion... I'm a web developer, so I use Firefox a lot. One of the things I love about Firefox is the tabbed browsing - it's pretty much perfected! In Firefox 1.5 I got very used to having the little X-button on the very right used to close the tab that's currently open. This way I don't need to check where the tab is on my browser in order to close it - I simply had to press the "x" to close the tab I was...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 #2
Name: Hans Email: info_at_HansEbert.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: Only one comment: GREAT! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Firefox 2 RC 2 #2
Name: Simon Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 RC 2 Comments: I like the product, but I would like to see: -More colour for the icons of the 2.0 default theme (the glow effect is not enough), -Smaller tabs like in Firefox 1.5 (the tab bar is too large), -A fast access to the recently closed tabs in the tab bar button like for open tabs instead of just in the History menu. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061003 Firefox/2.0 ...

Feedback on Firefox 2 Beta 2
Name: Hemanth Email: hemanth_kumar_78_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Feedback on Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: The new features added to Firefox 2 Beta 2 are really cool. I like the spell check feature for forms, which really helped me in avoiding typos. The development team is doing great job in making Firefox a great success. - Hemanth. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Feedback Firefox 2 Beta 2
Name: Andreas Oberreich Email: docman1958_at_yahoo.de Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Feedback Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: I have been using Firefox since the beginning of release and it is a really good alternative to IE. So I like to test this beta version, which is pretty stable. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback.
Name: Sudhakar Email: Sudhakar2k_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback. Comments: Under the bookmarks Menu when I right click on a bookmark and click "properties" nothing happens. The properities window does not appear. Also when i right click and select "sort by name", again nothing happens. The bookmarks are not sorted by name. I guess i could always choose organize favorites and do these things but it should also work when i just right click on the bookmark themselves and it isn't. Also i would like it all featu...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback
Name: William Whitehead Email: blueyes13_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback Comments: Firefox 2 beta 2 has yet to show any flaws or bugs for me, and there is many features i enjoy. I have no real criticisms. All i can say is that i think that the GUI should be improved a bit more. The graphical features are nice but a bit more for Firefoxes second release would be great. One thing that Firefox 1 (not beta) that really bugged me was even though there is great pop up blocking, i still constantly got "pop up tabs" as i call them, w...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 #2
Name: Ray Harris Email: vinrayolatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.2 Comments: Why do I keep getting reminders to download the new version of Firefox when I have already done so? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

Firefox 2.0.0.2 #2
Firefox 2.0.0.2 just out. I downloaded from Filehippo. Leif Lagerstedt Leif Lagerstedt wrote: > Firefox 2.0.0.2 just out. I downloaded from Filehippo. Why? Meaning "Why d/l from filehippo when you can get it from the source"? Just curious... -- Steve. Please reply to the group. From/ReplyTo are invalid. Screwball wrote: > Leif Lagerstedt wrote: >> Firefox 2.0.0.2 just out. I downloaded from Filehippo. > > Why? > > Meaning "Why d/l from filehippo when you can get it from the source"? > > Just curious... >...

Firefox 3 beta 2 feedback #2
Name: John Miller Email: gladasnubben2atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 beta 2 feedback Comments: I think its nice good luck with making it better ;) a site it cant show very good: www.playahead.se when u login the navigating above is messed up :( Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

firefox 3 beta 2 feedback #2
Name: Anil Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3 beta 2 feedback Comments: We (multiple people) don't like the drop down list that comes up when we type the URL in the URL field at the top. Its very odd looking. It takes up too much space and too much text/graphics, its hard to read what exactly is being shown. I liked the old behavior. Just some feedback... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

Feedback on Firefox 3 beta 2 #2
Name: Yannick Email: Yannick19911athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3 beta 2 Comments: Hi there! I think the short way to downloads still is missing. (ctrl+y) Best Regards Yannick Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 "Yannick" wrote... > > I think the short way to downloads still is missing. (ctrl+y) > > Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 That shortcut is...

Firefox 2 Beta 1 Feedback #2
Name: Tahir Iqbal Email: tahirikbal_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 1 Feedback Comments: Hi, I've been using FF 2 Beta 1 for a month now and I'm very happy with new features, enhancements etc. But theres only one problem with this beta and that is it crashes a lot. You never know when it's gonna crash. But thanks to the Restore Session feature, I don't lose the web pages that I'd opened before crash. In fact, I wanted to thank you for making such a great browser and that that I should also share the little problem that I have with...

Firefox 2 #2
Name: Dawnaa Toubeau Email: savdawatverizondotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 Comments: Had a problem with google toolbar buttons not working. I tried opera,Avant and apple browser. Hands down to Firefox. I removed all the others. I reinstalled firefox and everything is fine. You guys can't compare to the other including IE7. Keep up the great work. If Microsoft was smart they could learn from you. Thanks again for a great product. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

firefox 2 #2
It is possible to upgrade to firefox 2.0 without to uninstall the version 1.5.08. If the answer is affirmative I don't loose the passwords and the extensions? Thanks Johnny Crash wrote: > It is possible to upgrade to firefox 2.0 without to uninstall the version > 1.5.08. > If the answer is affirmative I don't loose the passwords and the extensions? > > Thanks > > Yes Johnny Crash wrote: > It is possible to upgrade to firefox 2.0 without to uninstall the version > 1.5.08. > If the answer is affirmative I don't loose the...

Web resources about - 2 #2 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Box Office to Break Thursday Preview Records
Star Wars: The Force Awakens is officially playing all across the country and tons of showtimes on the east coast have already finished up. ...

Trump Spox: Putin Praise Was ‘Not an Endorsement’
Donald Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson Thursday denied that Russian president Vladimir Putin endorsed the Republican candidate, insisting Putin ...

Martin Shkreli Bails Out for $5M and Other Reasons to Hate Him
The Karma Police have arrested failed hedge fund manager and World's Worst Person Martin Shkreli. No, WAIT! Those are the actual real police ...

Analysis: Williams is the obvious successor to Cook, Schiller to relieve Cue of some responsibilities ...
Mark Gurman / 9to5Mac : Analysis: Williams is the obvious successor to Cook, Schiller to relieve Cue of some responsibilities, Tor Myhren succeeds ...

Marco Rubio Has Some Swampland He’d Like to Sell You
By Jen Kuznicki To hear the Rubio supporters tell it — unsurprisingly the same people who supported Romney and McCain and Cochran and McConnell ...

Two US Men Face Terror Charges as UN Votes to Sanction ISIS
Two US Men Face Terror Charges as UN Votes to Sanction ISIS

Local Economist Explains the Interest Rate Hoopla
Economist Alan Harvey shows me what the raise in the interest rate looks like. Charles Mudede On Wednesday, Fed chairwoman Janet Yellen raised ...

WhatsApp back online in Brazil after temporarily block
WhatsApp back online in Brazil after temporarily block

Microsoft starts shipping Office Mobile with every Windows 10 phone
Microsoft may be putting a lot of weight behind their Office apps for iOS and Android phones, it hasn’t forgotten about its own operating system. ...

Notable Mistrials in Cases of Police Deaths
Hung juries not uncommon in high-profile cases involving use of force by police