1. pages sometimes won't load 2. flash video players won't work

Name:    Emmanuel Amodeo
Email:   emmanueldotamodeoatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi,

pages often won't finish loading. I have had this recurring problem with
FF 3.5 ever since the official release of the program. A page will show
that it is loading, and will not show anything onscreen until I chose to
reload the page (select the adress in the adress bar and just press
enter for reload). Once I tell the program to reload, it will show the
page pretty much instantly. If I chose to let it load, it, just won't
load anything at all.

2.I've also had the same problem with flash video players (more notably
from tsn.ca), where they appear to not have loaded properly, and are
thus unusable. Reloading the page sometimes work, but sometimes doesn't
either.

thank you!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Emmanuel

new download has completely ruined my computer 's work ..I'm getting 1/2 pages.. slow or no loading. sometimes the mouse won't work.. I need to uninstall all of this.. please let me know how to do it!
Name: ann Email: Manhattan Product: Firefox Summary: new download has completely ruined my computer 's work ..I'm getting 1/2 pages.. slow or no loading. sometimes the mouse won't work.. I need to uninstall all of this.. please let me know how to do it!! Comments: what I just said!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.15) Gecko/2009101601 Firefox/3.0.15 GTB6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one...

Firefox won't recognize flash player plugin and won't re-install flash plugin
Name: Scott Coppersmith Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox won't recognize flash player plugin and won't re-install flash plugin Comments: Firefox 3 beta 4 "forgets" that the flash plugin is installed and when it tries to autoinstall I get the error "install-977..rdf (provided by the item) is not well-formed or does not exist" It started doing this with Beta 3 after I installed the DownloadHelper add-on. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox won't load, won't open web pages
I've had no trouble with FireFox until recently. Now here is what's happening: Firefox won't load, and won't open web pages. Faulting application firefox.exe, version 1.8.20060.50817, faulting module msctf.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, fault address 0x000197db. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. There is, of course, no help available from Microsoft. _Linda Amar_ spoke thusly on 02/06/2006 8:17 PM: > I've had no trouble with FireFox until recently. Now here is what's > happening: Fire...

Firefox won't load; can't get it to work!
Name: Robbie Email: torocityatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox won't load; can't get it to work! Comments: I'm running Windows 7, and I can't get Firefox 3.6 to work. I get the following message when I try to run it: We're sorry. Firefox had a problem and crashed. We'll try to restore your tabs and windows when it restarts. To help us diagnose and fix the problem, you can send us a crash report. I've tried to reinstall, to run in Safe Mode, and to do the dozens of things suggested on the Internet, but I can't run Firefo...

portal.nlm won't load, so remote manager won't work...
Can't get any joy out of RM. This is on a 6.5 server with SP2 installed (though it says 5.7 SP1 at the end of boot...). Non-default stuff applied is MySQL and Veritas Backup Exec. Looking at the diocs it says portal.nlm must be loaded, but this isn't loading, saying it's UNRESOLVED I reordered the autoexec.ncf as per TID 10082078 Same thing happens on http-8008 or https-8009. Apache is working okay, I can get the basic server web welcome page. Any clues as to how I can get portal.nlm to load? Thanks, Pete. -- Peter Clinch Medical Physic...

Won't send, won't receive, won't do anything but send me rejection messages!
I keep getting messages such as these: Unable to connect to your IMAP server. You may have exceeded the maximum c= onnections to this server. If so, use the IMAP server settings dialog to re= duce the number of cached connections. Sending of the message failed. The message could not be sent because the connection to Outgoing server (SM= TP) smtp.google.com was lost in the middle of the transaction. Try again. I have used Thunderbird for years, and have really liked it. Sometimes one = of the top of the pages goes up way too high above the top of the screen, s= o there is no way...

Firefox crashes on start
I'm hoping someone can help me here. I've looked up and down google to try and find the answer to no avail. Suddenly, today, firefox stopped working. I was doing some maintenance on the computer and did the following: upgraded Spyware doctor and rescanned upgraded Registry Mechanie, did a registry fix and a computer optimization I have to assume the problem comes from there, since it was working fine before that. The first crash report I got referenced moveplayer@movenetworks.com. Since then, they've been different. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing w...

10.1.1 won't baseline so I can't upgrade to 10.1.2
I have assigned 10.1.1 to all of the devices in the zone and ignored the remaining devices in the pending column, but 10.1.1 says "In Process" and will not Baseline. Can anyone help or has anyone experienced this? I can't upgrade to 10.1.2 until this happens. Thanks, Adam -- avedra ------------------------------------------------------------------------ avedra;1704604 Wrote: > I have assigned 10.1.1 to all of the devices in the zone and ignored the > remaining devices in the pending column, but 10.1.1 says "In Process" > and will ...

Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 "Search Messages" won't accept input
Name: John Email: LoveLearnatcableonedotnet Product: Thunderbird Summary: Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 "Search Messages" won't accept input - won't work Comments: I've been using Mozilla Mail for more than a decade, dating to early Netscape versions, using the "Search Messages" function regularly. Now, having installed Thunderbird 2.0.0.6, that functionality is suddenly lost. It doesn't display a box into which search strings may be entered, and doesn't appear to offer choice of searching message bodies. This is a huge loss to me. Will reinst...

Extension Uninstaller won't work and won't uninstall itself
I have a complicated profile that I don't want to have to recreate. I'm using SM 1.0.5, and I want to uninstall all of the extensions that I've installed that don't come from Mozilla. These are my current extensions: Chatzilla 0.9.67+ Extension Manager 2.0 Extension Uninstaller API 2.0 FlashGot 0.5.9.995 NoScript 1.1.4.1 reporter.mozilla.org Roaming I want to uninstall Flashgot, Noscript, the Extension Manager and the Extension Uninstaller API; however, the Extension Manager doesn't work; it won't uninstall either Flashgot nor Noscript, and I don&...

Module won't die! Page won't die!
Hi, I've got a module on my page...it's all blanked out...(remnant of the site before it deleted my desktop modules directory and I had to reinstall the modules) that is returning an error. So I tried to delete this module but it won't delete. So I then deleted the page and that worked...except I can't delete the page out of the recycle bin. Any help? Quick Tip, Go straight to the database. Note the tab name, module name and any extra information related to the modules content. 1. If content is stored in table (e.g. HtmlText) go to the modules Table search for deleted modules (IsD...

i'm not happy that Firefox 2 doesn't work with Flash, and you don't even list it as a known issue
Name: kb Product: Firefox Summary: i'm not happy that Firefox 2 doesn't work with Flash, and you don't even list it as a known issue Comments: doesn't sound loke good DevTest before release if you haven't listed the problems with Flash. I have to close Firefox and resort to IE. So IE, is still widely used on my computer since Firefox continues to not work all the time. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Some pages won't load. But by ckicking 'refresh' they load immediatly
Name: Tor Øyvind Sjøvik Email: goddotaftenathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Some pages won't load. But by ckicking 'refresh' they load immediatly Comments: When using stumpleupon or simply just entering a domain name in the address bar the page won't load. In the bottom left corner it says something about getting information etc, but it stands still until the error message which says 'domain not found' comes on the screen. But as I click on the refresh button the site loads at normal speed without any delays. Sometimes it takes more t...

Gmail won't load, Reader won't open new tabs
I'm running FF 2.0 on an Intel Mac (10.4.8) with all security and java updates installed. I cannot load into GMail - when I try, the statusbar shows all the data has been transfered and reads done, while the window reads the proper "Gmail - Inbox (x)." I run several Google-related add-ons, including CustomizeGoogle, the Google Toolbar, and GMail skins. I also run NoScript and AdBlock Plus. Google is allowed in the former, and whitelisted in the latter. When I forbid google from running scripts, I can access basic view. This problem *does not happen* in Safari or Shiira - ...

Web resources about - 1. pages sometimes won't load 2. flash video players won't work - mozilla.feedback.firefox

‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ – What Did You Think?
It’s been over ten years since George Lucas finished his prequel trilogy, and it’s no secret they left plenty of fans twiddling their thumbs ...

Martin Shkreli Bails Out for $5M and Other Reasons to Hate Him
The Karma Police have arrested failed hedge fund manager and World's Worst Person Martin Shkreli. No, WAIT! Those are the actual real police ...

BlackBerry CEO rips Apple’s stance on privacy and encryption
BlackBerry, a company whose smartphones most people haven't bought for years, posted an unusual missive on user privacy and security earlier ...

Local Economist Explains the Interest Rate Hoopla
Economist Alan Harvey shows me what the raise in the interest rate looks like. Charles Mudede On Wednesday, Fed chairwoman Janet Yellen raised ...

Immigration fuels Cruz-Rubio Republican clash
MUSCATINE, Iowa (AP) — More than any other issue, immigration is driving the rivalry between Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz, presidential rivals focusing ...

The Latest: Shooter's Friend Also Charged With Sham Marriage
The Latest: Documents detail alleged sham marriage of man accused of conspiring with shooters

WhatsApp back online in Brazil after temporarily block
WhatsApp back online in Brazil after temporarily block

Look out, Jeff Bezos: Spending bill would undermine development of new rocket engine
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' plans to build rocket engines for future heavy lift rockets to orbit may be undermined by a provision in the omnibus ...

Microsoft starts shipping Office Mobile with every Windows 10 phone
Microsoft may be putting a lot of weight behind their Office apps for iOS and Android phones, it hasn’t forgotten about its own operating system. ...

Notable Mistrials in Cases of Police Deaths
Hung juries not uncommon in high-profile cases involving use of force by police