"features" in firefox 3.6.4

Name:
Email:   hmierschatmacnewsdotde
Product: Firefox

Comments:
i recently updated to firefox 3.6.4, and it still has some bugs that
bugged me in the last few versions:

- when firefox is not running and i select a link from some other piece
of software, firefox starts and opens one window with the link i
selected (good) and one with my homepage. why does it do that? up to
version 3.5 that worked correctly, so why does 3.6 open my homepage as well?

- when a download finishes, it disappears from the download window
immediately. not good. how can i use the "show in finder" feature when i
can't see the file in the download window?

From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix
5/26/2010 6:52:24 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 7 followers. Post Follow