Unable to install Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 with Firefox 3.5.6.

Name:    Nigel
Email:   fourakindathotmaildotcom
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
Received this error message while trying to install:
Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 could not be
installed because it is not compatible with Firefox
3.5.6.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/

see it.
0
Nigel
12/30/2009 2:04:24 AM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

ebay 1.6 is not compatible with Firefox 3.6
Name: Bruce G Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay 1.6 is not compatible with Firefox 3.6 Comments: The current version of ebay Firefox Companion is not compatible with the current version (3.6) of Firefox and it will not install. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it....

Firefox 3.6.6 #6
Name: Nishikant Email: nishikantdotpandaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.6 Comments: Dear Sir / Mam, I am a big fan of firefox and have been using it for years now. Yesterday night I was upgraded to the latest version of firefox and ever since whenever I open gmail it gets automatically redirected to google calendar...is this a firefox issue? The same works fine with IE though...and I am not so fond of IE. Thanks Nishikant Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 From URL: http://hen...

cannot record on real player, firefox 3.6.5 and 3.6.6
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: cannot record on real player, firefox 3.6.5 and 3.6.6 Comments: i cannot make record a video streaming in Real player thru firefox 3.6.5 and 3.6.6 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today.
Name: Jim Allan Email: jdotallanatcalistodotdemondotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today. Comments: Following advice re a 3 minute delay in Firefox 3.5.5 opening, I installed Firefox beta 3.6 yesterday. On booting up today I got an on screen message that Firefox had been upgraded. On checking I find that my version has returned to 3.5.5. And it still took 3 minutes to open initially! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB5...

firefox 3.6.6 #5
Name: bruce coulter Email: brucecoulteratlivwdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.6.6 Comments: I have been using Ancestry.com with no problems until 3.6.6 I'm getting some graphics but mostly link names and no response with mouse clicks on links. I just downloaded 3.6.4 to see what will happen. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provi...

3.6.7 Crashes in all the same places as 3.6.6 and 3.6.5
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: 3.6.7 Crashes in all the same places as 3.6.6 and 3.6.5 Comments: Have , yet again uninstalled this latest "fixed" version, and gone back to 3.6.3 which appears to let me visit Google dictionary without crashing. Problems continue with multi-media content, possibly flash-based - I can't even visit my own site (http://the-right.biz/opp-video.html)without it crashing, nor my work site which contains video. Disappointing that this has not been fixed after all this time. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-U...

Heads up, the next Firefox 3.6.x platform version is 1.9.2.6 instead of 1.9.2.5
It was suggested in a bug I mention this to the list... Firefox 3.6.4 has a platform version of 1.9.2.4. The version number = 1.9.2.5 is currently being used by Fennec. We=92ll be taking fixes above = and beyond that version, so the next platform version Firefox will use = will be named 1.9.2.6. We will keep the version numbers coherent by = naming it Firefox 3.6.6 (essentially skipping over 3.6.5). I will be moving the blocking flags and status flags as appropriate, so = if you see activity in bugs don=92t worry. Also, If you have approvals = for 1.9.2.5 they are now for 1.9.2.6 (...

Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Herbert Kuipers Email: herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: Hello people, I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years. But you have worked again, that I back on the version Is been for 3.5.5. Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar radio de tool bar works and these again. Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf listen to ...

Unable to load Firefox 3.6.3 on Mac OSX 10.6.3
Name: John Sweet Email: zerihalathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Unable to load Firefox 3.6.3 on Mac OSX 10.6.3 Comments: Firefox recently updated itself on my Mac and since then no longer opens when I try to access it from application (or any other way). Only way I have found to resolve this is to roll back to an earlier version of Firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.9) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedbac...

Firefox 3.6.3 #6
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.3 Comments: I have Firefox 3.6.3 and have never had so many problems before. Drop down menus are invisible. Firefox hangs, does not respond, won't shut down and is extremely slow. Scrolling is not smooth. All in all, I am going to stop using Firefox and go back to IE or maybe use Safari. I have had it with Firefox. Too bad, it use to be the best. You guys have really made a mess of what use to be a great browser. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; (R1 1.6); .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CL...

Firefox 3.6.6 #3
Name: Jarret Email: jarretcadeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6.6 Comments: It's great that you guys have the crash protection feature going on but can you give users the option to change the timeout settings? You kind of fucked over people with better computers because the people with older ones thought that things were too quick. Just because they are too cheap to upgrade doesn't mean you should ruin the experience further for those of us that spend money to have a nice computer. Otherwise, I love using FireFox and glad that you guys do all t...

Download Statusbar 0.9.6.5 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.6
Name: Chris Tiffany Email: CATiffanyatYahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Download Statusbar 0.9.6.5 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.6 Comments: Download Statusbar 0.9.6.5 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.6 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC...

Disaster of Firefox 3.6.8, 3.6.10, 3.6.11 and 4.06beta.
Name: Lindsay Stubbin Email: stubbo44attpgdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: Disaster of Firefox 3.6.8, 3.6.10, 3.6.11 and 4.06beta. Comments: I have been using Firefox for about 3 or 4 years, and have always been very quick to praise it and recommend it to anyone who would listen, but no more. For me, all versions after 3.6 have been an unmitigated disaster. I am totally unable to access many websites, including my own ISP, and many pages that I am able to access can take literally several minutes to load. Many times, before a page even loads, I am redirected to google a...

kdesvn 1.0.5 or 1.0.6 for KDE 3.5 subversion 1.6.3?
Installed: Code: -------------------- Subversion 1.6.3-1.1 KDE 3.5.10 -------------------- I upgraded subversion to 1.6.3, and wanted to make sure I had the latest kdesvn for KDE 3.5 and subversion 1.6.3. I went to kdesvn support site but it wasn't clear if 1.0.5 was sufficient for subversion 1.6, so I downloaded kdesvn 1.0.6 and built it myself (previously 1.0.5 had come from opensuse). Everything looked okay, but... When I click on the Help | Info about kdesvn part I see: Code: -------------------- Built with subversion library 1.4.4 Running ...

Web resources about - Unable to install Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 with Firefox 3.5.6. - mozilla.feedback.ebay

Companion dog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Companion dog usually describes a dog that does not work , providing only companionship as a pet , rather than usefulness by doing specific tasks. ...

Conscious Companion (@C_Companion) on Twitter

The Hobbit: Official Visual Companion on the App Store on iTunes
Get The Hobbit: Official Visual Companion on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

The ultimate travel companion: a professional photographer
Clique Photographer of the Year 2014 Shu Yeung just returned from his prize trip - a two week sailing and photography odyssey in the Greek islands. ...

Bethesda Launches Fallout Pip-Boy Companion App for Fallout 4
Bethesda Softworks has announced the release of the Fallout Pip-Boy app on mobile devices. The app is the companion app for the Fallout 4 video ...

EA releases Star Wars Battlefront companion app for Android
EA has released the official Star Wars Battlefront companion app for Android, which enables those in a galaxy far, far away to prepare for battle ...

Star Wars Battlefront Companion app out now on iOS
The official companion app of Star Wars Battlefront has just been released by Electronic Arts, ahead of the much-awaited action shooter games ...

We put Fallout 4’s mobile Pip-Boy companion app through its paces
(video link) With less than a week to go before the launch of Fallout 4 , Bethesda has released the free mobile Pip-Boy companion app for iOS ...

People are falling in love with Microsoft's 'Little Bing' virtual companion
People in China are falling in love with Microsoft's Xiaoice, a project that translates as "Little Bing," according to GeekWire . The software ...

U-pet, Pet Carriers With Bubble Window for Your Creature Companion
These backpacks let your animal see the world like a little astronaut. via U-pet Most animals are not okay with being carried around in a small ...