Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages #2

Name:    Gregorio D. Revelo III
Email:   iolo003atyahoodotcom
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
can you add ebay.ph in the choices of ebay web pages?
so that every time i click on the icon, i will be
opening the ebay philippines web page

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12
From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/
0
Gregorio
3/21/2008 9:19:07 AM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages
Name: Gregorio D. Revelo III Email: iolo003atyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages Comments: can you add ebay.ph in the choices of ebay choices? so that every time i click on the icon, i will be opening the ebay philippines web page Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Keeps resetting the OPTIONS for ebay page back to ebay.com
Name: Graham Young Email: grahamatyounggadotfree-onlinedotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: Keeps resetting the OPTIONS for ebay page back to ebay.com Comments: This is a real pain in the a***, as the addon appears to randomly decide to reset the option setting for your home ebay site back to ebay.com, which then stops the sidebar from working, and takes you to the wrong My Ebay page ?? Also happened in the previous build i installed 1.1.1, and i had hoped it would be fixed with this release. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1....

mein ebay-my ebay
Name: glassmacher Email: eglassmacheratgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: mein ebay-my ebay Comments: ich habe den deutschen morzilla firefox runtergeladen,bekomme aber wenn ich an der oberen leiste fuer ebay klicke,mein ebay nur in english (my ebay),obwohl mein ebay in deutsch dasteht und ich es so brauche !!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://de.www.mozilla.com/de/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com
Name: Betsie Bolger Email: ebetsyatswbelldotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com Comments: First of all: KuDoS to y'all for a SuPeR-RaPiD rollout of the new Firefox Companion for eBay -- a.k.a. ebay-EDITION Beta: I already had downloaded/installed/tried out the versions released in German and French, respectively; then I found the eBay UK version, but before I even installed it, lo & behold a new Chatter alert popped up in the upper-right-hand corner of our [freshly r...

Pages on eBay #2
Name: robert Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Pages on eBay Comments: Some items for sale pages expand about 4x left to right, not all Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition
Name: Jörn Cölsch Email: joernatcoelsch-onlinedotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition Comments: Hallo! Vorab, ich bin sehr begeistert von der Erweiterung des Firefox um die eBay-Funktionen. Respekt - tolle Sache! Es gibt jedoch zwei Features, die mir fehlen und das Ganze abrunden würden: 1. Einstellung für Automatische Aktualisierung Es ist zwar super, dass ich mit nur einem Klick meine Auktionen aktualisieren kann. Es wäre jedoch klasse, wenn ich in den Einstellungen vorgeben könnte, dass ...

ebay add-in won't let me set ebay.com.au as home page
Name: chris Email: chrisdotstephenson Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay add-in won't let me set ebay.com.au as home page Comments: I'd like to use it but can't get it to sync with my account Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

Pages on eBay
Name: robert Product: Thunderbird Summary: Pages on eBay Comments: Some items for sale pages expand about 4x left to right, not all Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

ebay pages
Name: Gianluca La Rosa Email: severignoatvirgiliodotit Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 2 Summary: ebay pages Comments: doesn't work properly with ebay pages (modify section when selling items) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a2) Gecko/20070206 GranParadiso/3.0a2 ...

Pages on eBay
Name: robert Product: Shiretoko Summary: Pages on eBay Comments: Some items for sale pages expand about 4x left to right, not all Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Paging on EBAY
Hi, I have recently started using your product and there are 2 issues I would like to know if there is a resolution for - or in the works. I search eBay. In IE, it you get a list of items then page down a few times and click on an auction, view it, then hit back, IE 6,7 bring you back to the exact place on the prior listings AND changes the color of the item you selected so you know you have already viewed it. You browser does not return back to the same place and does not change the color. Any suggestions? Thanks, Bruce B.Keys wrote: > Hi, I have recently started usi...

Ebay companion with Ebay US
Name: Nick Jones Email: usbulldogatgooglemaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Ebay companion with Ebay US Comments: I feel it would be a handy addition if within the Ebay companion you could also add another Ebay website to search from.The search box should stay where it is but there is a drop down box where you select which Ebay you search. Not a difficult addition and would save time too. Cheers Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

ebay
Ive Still got ebay problems. My account says suspended, Ive emailed ebay numerous times using the links from inside their site. I cant get any reply from them whatsoever. \Ive tried the phone number someone here gave me but the lady at the other end said she couldnt help and that I should only make contact by email. Any suggestions please? "topcat" <topcat@forgotten.com> wrote in message news:cpnog0$2m9m$1@news.grc.com... > Ive Still got ebay problems. > > My account says suspended, Ive emailed ebay numerous times using the links > from inside their si...

eBay
Name: David Hall Email: d_at_david-hall.info Product: Deer Park Summary: eBay Comments: As with Camino, I can't log in to eBay using Deer Park, whereas I can on Opera, Safari/Shiira etc? OSX 10.4.1 Cool Stuff rsmith@mxfrontgate.com "David Hall" <d_at_david-hall.info> wrote in message news:db5mto$a442@ripley.netscape.com... > Name: David Hall > Email: d_at_david-hall.info > Product: Deer Park > Summary: eBay > > Comments: > As with Camino, I can't log in to eBay using Deer Park, whereas I can on > Opera, Sa...

Web resources about - Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages #2 - mozilla.feedback.ebay

Choice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... style . The references used may be made clearer with a different or consistent style of citation , footnoting , or external linking . Choice ...

Baird's choice: Freedom to shop, or keeping faith with the church?
At what price would the Baird Government sell out its &quot;ironclad&quot; commitment to the churches that a ban on retail trading on Easter ...

Moynat is luggage of first choice for our opulent OTT times
Flying used to be redolent with glamour, today it is simply mundane. French luggage maker Moynat is restoring some of the former glory.

QOTD: Anti-choice zealots "they had it coming" edition
QOTD: Anti-choice zealots "they had it coming" edition by digby Hey, if you don't want to get shot, don't go to a Planned Parenthood clinic. ...

Sylvester Stallone: I was a terrible choice to play "Rocky"
The actor is returning to the big screen as Rocky Balboa, but he didn't always think he was the right fit for the role

Jason Garrett doesn't deny 2 players were cut for fashion choices
Cornerback Corey White told TMZ earlier this week that the Cowboys cut him because he wasn't wearing a suit, which is required by the team, when ...

The shoot, don't shoot choice
Carol Costello: Until you're in the shoes of a police officer, you don't know how you'll react to a threatening encounter with someone wielding ...

‘Pretty Little Liars’: 4 Reasons Show Will Be A Huge Winner At People’s Choice Awards 2016
Here are four reasons why ABC Family's "Pretty Little Liars" will be a huge winner for Favorite Cable TV Drama at the People's Choice Awards ...

Washington Had Little Choice On IMF Decision Over Chinese Currency
If Washington rejected other IMF members' decision on China's renmimbi, it would have forced Beijing to move forward building alternative multilateral ...

Maryland Governor Facing Post-Chemo Choice: Hair or Go Bare?
Maryland Gov., hair returning after cancer treatment, asks what he should do with his 'do