mein ebay-my ebay

Name:    glassmacher
Email:   eglassmacheratgmaildotcom
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
ich habe den deutschen morzilla firefox
runtergeladen,bekomme aber wenn ich an der oberen
leiste fuer ebay klicke,mein ebay nur in english (my
ebay),obwohl mein ebay in deutsch dasteht und ich es
so brauche !!!!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14
From URL: http://de.www.mozilla.com/de/add-ons/ebay/feedback/
0
glassmacher
6/16/2008 12:48:58 AM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com
Name: Betsie Bolger Email: ebetsyatswbelldotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com Comments: First of all: KuDoS to y'all for a SuPeR-RaPiD rollout of the new Firefox Companion for eBay -- a.k.a. ebay-EDITION Beta: I already had downloaded/installed/tried out the versions released in German and French, respectively; then I found the eBay UK version, but before I even installed it, lo & behold a new Chatter alert popped up in the upper-right-hand corner of our [freshly r...

Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition
Name: Jörn Cölsch Email: joernatcoelsch-onlinedotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition Comments: Hallo! Vorab, ich bin sehr begeistert von der Erweiterung des Firefox um die eBay-Funktionen. Respekt - tolle Sache! Es gibt jedoch zwei Features, die mir fehlen und das Ganze abrunden würden: 1. Einstellung für Automatische Aktualisierung Es ist zwar super, dass ich mit nur einem Klick meine Auktionen aktualisieren kann. Es wäre jedoch klasse, wenn ich in den Einstellungen vorgeben könnte, dass ...

Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages
Name: Gregorio D. Revelo III Email: iolo003atyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages Comments: can you add ebay.ph in the choices of ebay choices? so that every time i click on the icon, i will be opening the ebay philippines web page Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Ebay companion with Ebay US
Name: Nick Jones Email: usbulldogatgooglemaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Ebay companion with Ebay US Comments: I feel it would be a handy addition if within the Ebay companion you could also add another Ebay website to search from.The search box should stay where it is but there is a drop down box where you select which Ebay you search. Not a difficult addition and would save time too. Cheers Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages #2
Name: Gregorio D. Revelo III Email: iolo003atyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages Comments: can you add ebay.ph in the choices of ebay web pages? so that every time i click on the icon, i will be opening the ebay philippines web page Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

eBay
Name: Marmor Email: Richardatarbourdotcc Product: Firefox Summary: eBay Comments: I suspect I am far from the only person to comment about this, but using eBay via Firefox is positively painful. Pages take incredible periods of time to load, sometimes 20-30 minutes! This all began a couple of releases ago; I'm not sure when, but the problem is clearly in Firefox. If I connect to eBay using a different browser, interplay is virtually instantaneous, important for some bidding. The eBay add-on is worthless (not just in respect to this problem, but in any respect). I have ...

ebay
Hi, can anyone help me. I am running Firerox 1.0 on win xp and only use IE nowadays for one thing. I need to use IE when selling things on ebay. When using IE I come to a point in the selling process where I am asked to describe the item. This works well with a GUI too which allows for adding BOLD, Italics, underlining and colours to the text as well as changing it's size. When I get to this point in Firefox, I have to use HTML tabs etc to get the same effect as the GUI is not there. If I can get the GUI in Firefox, I will get rid of IE. Anyone help? Thanks Dave Dave Stan...

ebay
Ive Still got ebay problems. My account says suspended, Ive emailed ebay numerous times using the links from inside their site. I cant get any reply from them whatsoever. \Ive tried the phone number someone here gave me but the lady at the other end said she couldnt help and that I should only make contact by email. Any suggestions please? "topcat" <topcat@forgotten.com> wrote in message news:cpnog0$2m9m$1@news.grc.com... > Ive Still got ebay problems. > > My account says suspended, Ive emailed ebay numerous times using the links > from inside their si...

eBay
Name: Mike Balmforth Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: eBay Comments: When trying to bulk alter the status of items on eBay (such as dispatched, paid etc) it frequently crashes Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

eBay
Name: David Hall Email: d_at_david-hall.info Product: Deer Park Summary: eBay Comments: As with Camino, I can't log in to eBay using Deer Park, whereas I can on Opera, Safari/Shiira etc? OSX 10.4.1 Cool Stuff rsmith@mxfrontgate.com "David Hall" <d_at_david-hall.info> wrote in message news:db5mto$a442@ripley.netscape.com... > Name: David Hall > Email: d_at_david-hall.info > Product: Deer Park > Summary: eBay > > Comments: > As with Camino, I can't log in to eBay using Deer Park, whereas I can on > Opera, Sa...

Ebay
Hope someone can help. When I go to view a sellers producton ebay.co.uk firefox opens up a box asking if want so safe the link of sort - ope/save application ebayIASP.dll from cgi.eby.co.uk. Any Joy. Jon wrote: > Hope someone can help. When I go to view a sellers producton ebay.co.uk > firefox opens up a box asking if want so safe the link of sort - ope/save > application ebayIASP.dll from cgi.eby.co.uk. > > Any Joy. Hi Jon, many websites at eBay use standard-CGI(Common Gateway Interface)-format. If we look at this one (german eBay): http:/...

Ebay
Name: Daniel Z. Email: Nick-Parker_at_gmx.net Product: Bon Echo Summary: Ebay Comments: Hey your secound Firefox (Bon Echo) seems to be realy good ! But I have one bug ever when I want to go on the Ebay main page (www.ebay.de) I cant see anything , I just have a wite browser window. I hope Bon Echo will be more famous the norm Firefox! greetings Daniel Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20060321 Firefox/2.0a1 ...

Bitte "mein Ebay" anstatt "Ebay Homepage" on Top setzen!
Name: digital empire Product: eBay Companion Summary: Bitte "mein Ebay" anstatt "Ebay Homepage" on Top setzen! Comments: Bitte "mein Ebay" anstatt "Ebay Homepage" on Top of the Homebutton setzen! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 ...

Request of ebay companion for ebay.com.my
Name: Xavier Email: xavierlimatamorossappareldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Request of ebay companion for ebay.com.my Comments: Hi. I'm a ebay user from Malaysia, and are start using ebay Malaysia site for my e-business recently. I've found that ebay companion add-on for Firefox is a great feature that easier my life to keep an eye on my listing on ebay, as I'm a Firefox supporter. But then I found that ebay companian currently still doesn't support ebay Malaysia site, which I only can link to other ebay site to view my listing, this is not conveni...

Web resources about - mein ebay-my ebay - mozilla.feedback.ebay

My eBay 'buyer protection' nightmare
Buyer protection failed Matthew Wright who lost £160, was locked out of eBay indefinitely - and was even sent threatening emails