freepdf2doc.com - The Most Accurate PDF-to-Word Converter - pdf to doc converter

Name:    Ropomitlydili
Email:   avoigojaimbataimdotcom
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
<B>freepdf2doc.com</B>
Using our PDF-to-Word conversion technology, you can quickly and easily create editable DOC/RTF files, making it a cinch to re-use PDF content in applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, OpenOffice, and WordPerfect. Best of all, it's entirely free!

From URL: http://en-GB.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/

see it.
0
Ropomitlydili
1/27/2010 9:09:52 PM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

On Jan 28, 5:09=A0am, Ropomitlydili <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg>
wrote:
> Name: =A0 =A0Ropomitlydili
> Email: =A0 avoigojaimbataimdotcom
> Product: eBay Companion
cconverter

> Comments:
> <B>freepdf2doc.com</B>
> Using ourPDF-to-Wordconversion technology, you can quickly and easily cre=
ate editable DOC/RTF files, making it a cinch to re-usePDFcontent in applic=
ations like MicrosoftWord, Excel, OpenOffice, and WordPerfect. Best of all,=
 it's entirely free!

> From URL:http://en-GB.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/
>
> Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedb=
ack
> but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them =
> see it.

Thanks for sharing but now I got a free PDF to Word Converter released
by AnyBizSoft. The program is free until March 1,2010. It supports
batch,partial and encrypted PDF conversion. And the conversion quality
is superb. Here is the sharing address.
http://www.anypdftools.com/pdf-to-word.html#201
0
David

Convert XML to Word doc
Does anyone know of resources on how to convert a XML to a Word doc? Hi,    You can apply XSL to the XML content to get an HTML content as an output. Now you can save the HTML content as a word document as it can understand the html.Following is the sample code in C# to apply XSL to an XML:            XslCompiledTransform xslt = new XslCompiledTransform();            xslt.Load(@"SampleXSL.xsl");          &nb...

How do you convert an MS Word doc to HTML?
HiI would like to know how you can convert an MS Word 2003 document into HTML in order to avoid the document opening in MS Word and users altering it.So far, I have my word documents displaying in Word via a http filepath, and I am looking for a very simple way in which I can convert them to HTML. Users will have MS Word document on their machines, which I can use, but I just want the documents to display in HTML without it using MS Word.Can anyone help, please?   Not sure if youi realise this (but if you do apologies for stating the obvious) ... A Word document can be saved as ...

Convert Word Doc to html for manipulation
I would like to convert a Word Doc to html for parsing and storage in a database. Can this be done natively in .NET or would I need so kind of component for this? Chopps Todd: There is no need to convert the Word Doc to html and then parse and insert into a database. You can parse the Word Doc and then insert into a database. ASP.NET does allow you to use the MS Word Object model, but the Office Web Components (packaged with MS Office) will have to be installed on the Web Server. I have several programs that interact with the MS Word Objects through ASP.NET pages. HTHwholde...

convert XML/XSL to MS Word doc?
Hi, I am currently saving my xml doc and its appropriate xsl to a field in my SQl2k db. I was wondering if anyone has ever converted XML to a Word doc. (some ppl call it down casting). I have searched hi and lo and have only found info on converting word to XML, but I need to do it vice versa (xml to word). Can anyone point me in the right direction? My ideal solution would be to apply my xsl to the xml doc, then save it as a word doc. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! Check out this tool: Office 2003 Tool: WordprocessingML ...

How to convert a word .doc file into .tif file in c#?
Thank you for answer. this.brain=null;MSN+EMAIL: vincent90152900@gmail.com...

Converting MS Word 6 docs to MS Works 2000
My daughter has 94+ mb Word6 .doc files that she have to convert to Works 2000 .wps files. She has found that some documents will load an get converted by works (the smaller files). The bigger files just sits for ever - abandoned works after 20 minutes. My question: Any body know of a utility that can take the folder and convert all the .doc files to .wps files, or an easier way to do the convertion apart from loading each document by hand and saving it again? All help / suggestions apprecited. -- Jaap The more I practice - the luckier I get - Gary Player - golfer Jaa...

Convert word doc to XML and store and retrive form SQL 2000
Hi All,             i want to store the word document files as xml files in the sql server 2000 . then i have to retrive the XML Files in to aspx pages. the document files size are 5 mb , 6 mb like that . plz give the solution that how to do it .Thanks in Advance . Regards ,rajaThanks,Regards,Rajamsrasa@yahoo.com why do they need to be stored in a database? can't they just be stored as files - maybe index them in the database? Regardshttp://blog.discernit.co.ukhttp://pIIq.co.uksee it; do it I agree, why destroy those data caches with big useless blobs? &nb...

convert
Can anyone tell me how to convert a char field, say 100.55 into 00000010055. I can't put the data into a numeric field becasue it will only accept implied decimals to be loaded by a mainframe. In a datawindow or powerscript? Chris Branham wrote: > Can anyone tell me how to convert a char field, say 100.55 into > 00000010055. I can't put the data into a numeric field becasue it will > only accept implied decimals to be loaded by a mainframe. I'm trying the conversion from powerscript using case statements.. case "acq_cost" dw_1.Modi...

Convert
Hello, I use Adaptive Server Anywhere 7.0.2.1402. I have a string that contains a date in the format dd-mm-yyyy. I want to convert it to a date (for my new database). So, I make select convert (date, dateintro, 105) from acc_mo_projekt. I have the Error Impossible to convert 27-09-2000 to a date. The format style 105 is for dd-mm-yyyy When I make Select dateintro from acc_mo_projekt I have for sample 27-09-2000. In the book, they tell that I must make Select convert (date, '27-09-2000', 105). It doesn't work too. But when I convert a date to a string, it works What...

Convert
I'm using ASA 6.0.4 "sor"."sor_id" - Varchar - 50 All I want to do is convert "sor"."sor_id" to a Number - please help with the proper syntax. SELECT "sor"."sor_id" FROM "sor" WHERE "sor"."sor_id" < 1000; Thanks! If the Cast method did not exist with that version, I believe you could still add a number to it to make the system try to convert the value. For example, SELECT "sor"."sor_id" FROM "sor" WHERE "sor".&quo...

Convert
I have a datagrid where data can be added into it. I have four fields that are bit that are added to the datagrid using check boxes. Everytime I try to add I get an error that states Syntax error converting the varchar value 'T' to a column of data type bit. Here is my code can anyone help me. DataSet1.CMTSUsersRow MyUserRow; MyUserRow = ds.CMTSUsers.NewCMTSUsersRow(); MyUserRow["cuFirstName"] = TextBox2.Text; MyUserRow["cuLastName"] = TextBox3.Text; MyUserRow["cuPhone"] = TextBox4.Text; MyUserRow["cuPhoneExt&...

convert
how to convert msaccess 2003 data to sqlserver 2005 Check out this post:Transferring information from Access to Sql Expresshttp://forums.asp.net/p/1161806/1922543.aspx  --------------------------------------------------------Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post(s) that helped you.NHibernate with ASP.net Problem-Design-Solution sample applicationScott ASP.net blog...

convert site into word doc from site map or just print entire site.
i have a manual that has been converted from multiple word documents into a single web site with chapters.  before i started this project i told the customer support team that people would be able to print whatever page they're on (a single section of a chapter), but that printing the whole manual again would not be something they could do.  apparently that person i explained this to wasn't clear enough when he talked to his boss about it, because now that the manual is almost entirely done, the boss wants to be able to print the entire manual again like he could with word document...

convert
how do i convert the input textbox to <asp:textbox ? <input name="textfield" type="text" class="txt" onmouseover="this.className='txt txthov'" onmouseout="this.className='txt'" size="40" value="im in the master page"/> i will be using note: class="txt" , how do i take care of that ? i understand the mouseover and mouseout  Its all about coding! ASPX: <asp:TextBox ID="textfield" CssClass="txt" Width="SomeValueInPixels" Text="im in the master page" runat="server" /> Code-beside: textfield.Attributes.Add("onmouseover", "this.className='txt txthov'")textfield...

convert
Hello... Do you know how to convert data type ? 1). INT->STRING 2). STRING->INT Thank you. What language? Dave Wolf Internet Applications Division <lkindo@netexecutive.com> wrote in message news:B366960EFE47AD18000EE0B8852569A2.000EE0C7852569A2@webforums... > Hello... > > Do you know how to convert data type ? > 1). INT->STRING > 2). STRING->INT > > Thank you. ...

Web resources about - freepdf2doc.com - The Most Accurate PDF-to-Word Converter - pdf to doc converter - mozilla.feedback.ebay