firefox companion for firefox

Name:    william faulks
Email:   wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
great program, been looking for something like this
for ages

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3
0
william
5/4/2007 11:26:58 AM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

go on Firefox! (my IE's ebay toolbar sucks but the Firefox Companion for ebay not)
Name: viktor Email: viktorkalocsaiatyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: go on Firefox! (my IE's ebay toolbar sucks but the Firefox Companion for ebay not) Comments: I have IE7 and the latest Firefox with uptodate OS and legal softwares. When I'm on ebay, I use IE7 but that browsers sucks. I hve no other choice but IE7 for my ebay transactions because the ebay and Paypal toolbar. Since I have this companion in my Firefox, my IE ebay toolbar (ebaytoolbardaemon) shuts down every day many times. When I start the IE again the the icon comes back then shuts d...

EBAY Firefox companion will not work with my Firefox!
Name: Nick Arthurs Email: nickdotarthursathotmaildotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: EBAY Firefox companion will not work with my Firefox! Comments: Tried to install Ebay companion for Firefox but Firefox says Ebay Companion software not compabitible with latest Firefox release (which I am using) ... seems a bit stupid that Ebay for Firefox does not work with Firefox! I'm using Firefox 3.6.3. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

My feedback on ebay Firefox companion
Name: Simon Skilling Email: simondotskillingatslavetothescreendotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: My feedback on ebay Firefox companion Comments: Hi, great idea, and mostly nice execution - just a couple of points. The warning 'This list is only showing a limited amount of your listings' cannot be permanently disabled. This becomes quite annoying if you always have more than a few items in your list. Also when you select a subset for your list (e.g. Watching) there is a heading of 'Watching' on each item. There's no need for this - as everything is...

ebay companion for firefox feedback
Name: paul Email: paulpetrucciathotmaildotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay companion for firefox feedback Comments: the concept is great! as I use ebay alot allmost daily infact ,it could use a few more features & a little fine tuneing, BUT this is all redundant as at the moment on my desktop anyway,there is a not insignificant delay between the companion & the ebay page that can & has lead to me loseing auctions & as the whole point (?) is to help the user win his bids , then having a "companion" alerting me with a "pop up"...

Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay
Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-David Email: yourdotnameatgmxdotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay Comments: Mir fehlt ein button an der sidebar, der sie auf einen klick aus und einblendet. Zum öffnen ist die symbolleiste oben ok, aber ich haette gerne die möglichkeit die sidebar einfach aus/einzublenden Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071008 Firefox/2.0.0.8 On 22 Okt., 14:50, Schmidhofer, Jan-David <hendrix-no- replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-Dav...

I like your Firefox Companion for eBay to my Firefox Web browser
Name: scott Email: tealoversonlyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I like your Firefox Companion for eBay to my Firefox Web browser Comments: cool add on. Could you make one for http://www.tripleclicks.com/8051555 ? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

[Hendrix] Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay
Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-David Email: yourdotnameatgmxdotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay Comments: Mir fehlt ein button an der sidebar, der sie auf einen klick aus und einblendet. Zum öffnen ist die symbolleiste oben ok, aber ich haette gerne die möglichkeit die sidebar einfach aus/einzublenden Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071008 Firefox/2.0.0.8 On 22 Okt., 14:50, Schmidhofer, Jan-David <hendrix-no- replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-Dav...

Firefox or not Firefox

Unable to install Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 with Firefox 3.5.6.
Name: Nigel Email: fourakindathotmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Unable to install Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 with Firefox 3.5.6. Comments: Received this error message while trying to install: Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.5.6. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feed...

Feedback zu Firefox Companion für Ebay
Name: Pascal Email: PdotLadengastatgmxdotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback zu Firefox Companion für Ebay Comments: Hallo, ich finde das Companion für Ebay einfach Super... Man kann seine Angebote ständig im Auge behalten und verpast nie etwas.. Nebenher kann man noch surfen.. was will man mehr... Ich finde das Companion sehr interessant und auch sehr gut. Es ist sehr gut gemacht worden, nich zu Kompliziert und aufwendig - ganz einfach. Ich kann das jedem der in Ebay ist nur empfehlen. Es beeinflusst ausderdem nicht den Computer. Ich meine der c...

feedback zur Firefox Companion für eBay
Name: diefragekommtvielzufrüh Email: orange17att-onlinedotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: feedback zur Firefox Companion für eBay Comments: guten tag, die frage nach der zufriedenheit macht sofort nach der installation keinen sinn, da zu diesem zeitpunkt noch keine erfahrungen vorliegen können. ein button im sinne von " die frage später noch ein mal stellen?"wäre sinnvoll. mfg. diefragekommtvielzufrüh Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

eBay addon for Firefox does not support eBay.IT as companion
Name: Paolo Marani Email: paolo_maraniatfastwebnetdotit Product: eBay Companion Summary: eBay addon for Firefox does not support eBay.IT as companion Comments: PLease, add eBay.it as companinon option for the eBay firefox addin, thanx Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; it; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

ebay firefox companion für ebay
Name: Spisländer Email: adotspislaenderatyahoodotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay firefox companion für ebay Comments: Super Einrichtung, leider wird bei einer Aktualisierung, mit einem Artikel im Verkauf, die BEsucherzahl und die Beobachter nicht Aktualisiert. Auch wäre es von Vorteil wenn man den Aktualisierungsinterval selbst eingeben könnte. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Firefox Companion eBay
Name: Jenny Email: Jenny_MS1983atwebdotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox Companion eBay Comments: Ich finde diese Erweiterung für den Browser wirklich klasse. Schade ist nur das bei allen anderen das eBay farbig ist und bei mir nur schwarz weiß. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 Logo anklicken und dann bei eBay einloggen. Erst dann macht die eBay Erweiterung RICHTIG Spa=DF :) On 16 Okt., 14:42, Jenny <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: Jenny > Email: ...

Web resources about - firefox companion for firefox - mozilla.feedback.ebay

Companion dog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Companion dog usually describes a dog that does not work , providing only companionship as a pet , rather than usefulness by doing specific tasks. ...

Conscious Companion (@C_Companion) on Twitter

Companions Lite for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Companions Lite on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Kangaroo photos capture pair with dead companion
Scene plays out as male cradles his dead mate and joey looks on.

Army veteran allegedly assaulted police and RSPCA inspector after breaking his companion dog out of shelter ...
... the RSCPA's Weston Creek headquarters. A former Australian soldier allegedly assaulted police and an RSPCA inspector after breaking his companion ...

Microsoft dismisses iPad Pro as “a companion device” and references old Steve Jobs stylus quote
A senior Microsoft spokesman dismissed the iPad Pro as nothing more than a companion device, contrasting it with the Microsoft Surface when speaking ...

Microsoft may be right to dub the iPad Pro a ‘companion device’
... available directly from Cupertino. Still, Laycock points out a truth about the iPad Pro, stating that the device is always going to be a companion ...

Microsoft: iPad Pro will never be more than a ‘companion’ device
... iPad Pro can't compare to Microsoft's own Surface line of laptop-tablet hybrids and he said it would never be anything more than a "companion" ...

People are falling in love with Microsoft's 'Little Bing' virtual companion
People in China are falling in love with Microsoft's Xiaoice, a project that translates as "Little Bing," according to GeekWire . The software ...

Dog leads investigators to stranded canine companion
A Scottish terrier in Boston has her best dog friend to thank for being alive after she became stuck on a downed tree