Firefox add-on not compatible with Firefox

Name:    M Easton
Email:   mdedotebayatgooglemaildotcom
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
Upon attempting to install the eBay add-on for
Firefox I received the following error:
"Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 could not be
installed because it is not compatible with Firefox
3.5.7."

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7
From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/

see it.
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Feedback for Firefox EBay Add-on
Name: Iain Richardson Email: richardsoniatyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback for Firefox EBay Add-on Comments: I find this to an excellent add-on and I have one comment and one suggestion:- Comment - When I use this addon under Firefox3 / Windows 2000, the history (watchers, pages views) updates fine but when I use it under Firefox3 / Ubuntu Intrepid the history does not seem to update. Suggestion - Would it be possible to view the history info (no. of watchers & page views) as part of the summary rather than having to float the mouse across each it...

Firefox eBay Add-On not compatible
Name: Dave Hodson Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox eBay Add-On not compatible Comments: This version is not compatible with Firefox 3.5!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

i am writing this note to tell yo that i love firefox 3. But i had a suggestion and hoepfully request. I would love if you can update Fasterfox the add on for firefox 2 compatible for firefox 3. Faste
Name: John Payne Email: Johnlee123asd11athotmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: i am writing this note to tell yo that i love firefox 3. But i had a suggestion and hoepfully request. I would love if you can update Fasterfox the add on for firefox 2 compatible for firefox 3. Faster fox addon makes pages load really fast and i really missed that.I think it would be a great improvement if you could update that plugin. ALot of people miss that plugin for firefox. So thats basically what im writing this email about. Thanks for your time. Comments: Firefox 3 Faster fox ad...

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox EBAY-Edition NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LATEST FIREFOX 3.5.1
Name: Lesley Robinson (Mrs) Email: pandoriniatbtinternetdotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox EBAY-Edition NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LATEST FIREFOX 3.5.1 Comments: I'm on the latest 3.5.1 Firefox browser but it's not compatible with Firefox Ebay-edition! I am crushed. Please fix it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if...

The new add ons site for Firefox-Cant find Firefox compatibility info
Name: eliuri Product: Firefox Summary: The new add ons site for Firefox-Cant find Firefox compatibility info Comments: Hello: With Re: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/ It's difficult--and seemingly impossible-- to find clear information on compatibility with a given version of Firefox and the version history of any given add-on. Was so much easier before Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/2.0.0.13 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Newest Real Player Add-on for Firefox not compatible with Firefox 3.0.1
Name: Mahmood Hameed Email: mahmooddothameedatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Newest Real Player Add-on for Firefox not compatible with Firefox 3.0.1 Comments: The Real player add-on is not compatible with the latest firefox version. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox add on crashing firefox
Name: joshua lafrance Email: joshdotlafranceatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox add on crashing firefox Comments: The add on / plug in is freezing up firefox when an alert box pops up. It does this with the new firefox version 3.0.3. This is happening to me on 2 different computers. It requires opening the task manager to close out firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no exp...

ebay companion add-on not compatible with Firefox 3.5.8
Name: Jim Email: jokkemaatcoxdotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay companion add-on not compatible with Firefox 3.5.8 Comments: Hello, I tried to download the add-on eBay companion however I get a message stating the add-on is not compatible with Firefox 3.5.8. I have Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 Can you help? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendri...

FireFox eBay Add-On
Name: Marcus Product: eBay Companion Summary: FireFox eBay Add-On Comments: Guten Tag, na ja, richtig begeistert bin ich nicht. Selbst diesen Text kann ich kaum schreiben, seitdem das Add-On installiert ist. Es macht einen 1 GHz PIII einfach zu langsam. Andererseits habe ich auch keine wichtigen Features gefunden, die ich vermissen werde, wenn ich das Add-On gleich deinstalliere. Marcus Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.5) Gecko/20070713 Firefox/2.0.0.5 ...

ebay add on for firefox
Name: dinoseer Email: dinoseerathotmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay add on for firefox Comments: I tried to download and install the ebay add on, but it is not compatible with v.3.5.5, released November 5th, 2009. Do I have to regress to an earlier version of firefox for this to work? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if...

Feedback Ebay-Firefox
Name: Lyrelyo Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Ebay-Firefox Comments: Guten Tag, ich empfinde die Farben als störend. Das es in der Sidebar zu sehen ist stört auch, besser fände ich wenn es oben oder unten angebracht werden könnte. Gut finde ich die Übersichtlichkeit, sowie die einfache aufmachung ohne viel drum rum! Das ist mein erster Eindruck, Lyrelyo Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Firefox-Ebay-Add-on
Name: dimitrij Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox-Ebay-Add-on Comments: Add-on finde ich gut, sehr praktisch. Einziges Nachteil: die Errinerungen sind siehtbar nur wenn man Firefox geöffnet hat und nicht minimiert. E-bay Tool für Internet Explorer zeigt die Errinerungen auch wenn man IE geschlossen ist. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://de.www.mozilla.com/de/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this fee...

Firefox ebay add on
Name: Kristina Email: klm15976atyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox ebay add on Comments: What version of FF is this ebay add-on for??? I went to download it and when I tried to install it said it is NOT compatible with FF version 3.6.3. But if you read the FAQs for the ebay add-on it says it is compatible with FF version 2.0 and above, which clearly is NOT the case. What is the highest version of FF I can use to utilize the ebay add-on? Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 Fro...

Web resources about - Firefox add-on not compatible with Firefox - mozilla.feedback.ebay

List of Netflix compatible devices - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ http://www.netflix.com/NetflixReadyDevices , Stream Movies & TV Online, Watch Online Movies, Netflix Ready Device ^ Heater, Brian (July 14, ...

Are your names compatible?: love affinity calculator on the App Store on iTunes
Get Are your names compatible?: love affinity calculator on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Philips docks compatible with Apple's Lightning connector
Sets let you organize your photos on Flickr. Explore the 9 photos in this set.

Sony Xperia Z3+: Manual camera compatible! - YouTube
... hour with the Sony Xperia Z3+, we wanted to see if the new Sony flagship is capable of taking advantage of the manual camera APIs Google compatible ...

Budget surplus compatible with NDIS-Oppn

Good Game Stories - Backwards Compatible - The Power Glove
In the history of hair-brained game peripheral ideas there’s one that’s so bad it’s almost good - It’s the Nintendo Power Glove!

Sony's 4K movie streaming service compatible with PlayStation 4
Sony tries to destroy bandwidth caps everywhere with 100 GB downloads

Liberals Attack Kenney For Calling Irish Immigrants 'Culturally Compatible' In 2012 (VIDEO)
What did Employment Minister Jason Kenney mean when he said the Irish were culturally compatible with Canada? While in Dublin two years ago Kenney, ...

Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO
Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO People's Daily Online The director-general of the World Trade Organization ...

Swatch planning to introduce Android-compatible smartwatch and mobile payment service, CEO says
While Swatch certainly won't be partnering with Apple on the iPhone maker's upcoming Watch despite an ill-fated rumor that surfaced last year, ...