Firefox add on crashing firefox

Name:    joshua lafrance
Email:   joshdotlafranceatgmaildotcom
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
The add on / plug in is freezing up firefox when an
alert box pops up. It does this with the new firefox
version 3.0.3. This is happening to me on 2 different
computers. It requires opening the task manager to
close out firefox.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3
From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/

see it.
0
joshua
10/1/2008 1:26:18 PM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: chuck marshall Email: chuxatindustryinetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing in both ubuntu and wxp on a dual boot laptop. This is a bother. Do something. Tell me what is causing the browser to crap-out when trying to brows. I re-booted, I re-installed. I gave money to madam morningstar to sing a chant to change my f luck, but no dice. What did i do to piss you'll off? I don't want to use windows stuff, I have a spy program, a virus p...

Feedback for Firefox EBay Add-on
Name: Iain Richardson Email: richardsoniatyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback for Firefox EBay Add-on Comments: I find this to an excellent add-on and I have one comment and one suggestion:- Comment - When I use this addon under Firefox3 / Windows 2000, the history (watchers, pages views) updates fine but when I use it under Firefox3 / Ubuntu Intrepid the history does not seem to update. Suggestion - Would it be possible to view the history info (no. of watchers & page views) as part of the summary rather than having to float the mouse across each it...

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox causing a plugin to crash, which in turn crashes Firefox
When you view two pages in a row that contain content for the same plugin, the plugin's "terminate" function is called, then the plugin's "initialize" function is called. However, the plugin binary is not unloaded and reloaded. With our plugin, this causes the global pointers for the memory-management system to not be set to NULL, so when the plugin is re-initialized, the plugin dereferences an invalid pointer, causing it to crash, and in turn, crash Firefox. If a page with no plugin content is loaded between the two pages with plugin content, there is n...

both firefox and beta firefox crash
Name: john Email: bassist04athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: both firefox and beta firefox crash Comments: everytime i loaded either version of firefox it would crash/close no matter what site i went to. I never used to have this problem with the previous release as it is something recent. maybe you know how to resolve said problem?? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

plantage firefox firefox crashed
Bonjour, Voila mon probleme depuis la mise a jour de Kaspersky Antivirus 2009 , mon probl=E8me est le plantage syst=E9matique de Thunderbird 2.014 et de Firefox 3.0 sur une plateforme Hewlett Packard equipe en AMD Turion 64 bits avec windows XPSP2 (je ne peux dailleurs pas installer le patche dhp pour les processeurs amd necessaire =E0 l'installation de windows xp sp3 faute =E0 Kaspersky (dixit la hotline de HP) ) Ensuite jai remarqu=E9 quelque soit le navigateur hormis safari un plantage syst=E9matique lors de consultation de site de mise a jour microsoft update, office up...

Firefox add-on not compatible with Firefox
Name: M Easton Email: mdedotebayatgooglemaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox add-on not compatible with Firefox Comments: Upon attempting to install the eBay add-on for Firefox I received the following error: "Firefox Companion for eBay 1.6.6 could not be installed because it is not compatible with Firefox 3.5.7." Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this...

Attempting to (re)move the eBay icon with Firefox's customize dialog crashes Firefox.
Name: Jon Powell Email: bunglistatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Attempting to (re)move the eBay icon with Firefox's customize dialog crashes Firefox. Comments: Attempting to move or remove the eBay icon with Firefox's customize dialog crashes Firefox. I have version 1.1 of the toolbar and FF version 2.0.0.9. This crash happens even in a clean install of Firfox with no other addons loaded. If it were not for the button placing itself between the Home button and Address box this would not be so bad - currently this bug is bordering on a show-stopper for...

Firefox CRASHES CRASHES AND CRASHES
I don't know what's wrong, but my Firefox crashes all the time. I've been advised to disable all of the addons, and I did so. But still it happens. The version of Firefox is 3.0.14. Opensuse is 11.1. system: 'HP Pavilion a 1730n' (http://tinyurl.com/27zn82) Let me know what I can do. I swear never had Firefox crashed when it was in its 2 versions. -- ipoloton ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Have you tried running a new profile by renaming the old one in /home/<user>/ ? Just rename .mozilla to some...

Firefox crashing kills other firefox instances
Is it possible to start each firefox instance with it's only memory instance? Because, when one firefox crashes, it crashes the other firefox windows. Also, when you install an extension you need to restart all firefox instances before the new extension works. Rili <rili@rili.com> wrote in news:425e2679$0$5394$afc38c87 @news.optusnet.com.au: > Is it possible to start each firefox instance with it's only memory > instance? No. -- }:-) Christopher Jahn {:-( http://home.comcast.net/~xjahn/Main.html Never test for an error condition you...

This is relevant to Firefox 3.1 Beta 2,In that Clipmarks,which is an allowed add-on slows the the whole system down,to the point that I've differculty getting task manager up to crash firefox off,then
Name: Maurice Product: Other (please state) Summary: This is relevant to Firefox 3.1 Beta 2,In that Clipmarks,which is an allowed add-on slows the the whole system down,to the point that I've differculty getting task manager up to crash firefox off,then system get's back to normal. Bye Bye. Comments: See above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/1.0.154.36 Safari/525.19 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if yo...

Firefox ebay add on
Name: Kristina Email: klm15976atyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox ebay add on Comments: What version of FF is this ebay add-on for??? I went to download it and when I tried to install it said it is NOT compatible with FF version 3.6.3. But if you read the FAQs for the ebay add-on it says it is compatible with FF version 2.0 and above, which clearly is NOT the case. What is the highest version of FF I can use to utilize the ebay add-on? Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 Fro...

ebay add on for firefox
Name: dinoseer Email: dinoseerathotmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay add on for firefox Comments: I tried to download and install the ebay add on, but it is not compatible with v.3.5.5, released November 5th, 2009. Do I have to regress to an earlier version of firefox for this to work? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if...

Web resources about - Firefox add on crashing firefox - mozilla.feedback.ebay

Wedding crashing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... the Busted song, see Crashed the Wedding . For something that is offered at the event, such as free catered food or alcoholic beverages . Crashing ...

Search Twitter - twitter crashing
Log in Sign up Search Refresh Nine News Australia @ 9NewsAUS 33m . @U2 ’s Bono will require surgery after crashing his bicycle in New York City’s ...

11/10/2014 Duluth MN Car's Crashing In the Winter Storm - YouTube
Amazing footage of the Winter Storm as it impacts Duluth, Minnesota causing dangerous road conditions, which resulted in multiple accidents in ...

Paraglider dies after crashing into Yanchep home
A 22-year-old man died after his paraglider crashed into a home in Yanchep on Monday afternoon.

Satellite Pictures Of The Empty Chinese Cities Where Home Prices Are Crashing
The long-predicted crash has arrived with a vengeance in China’s original ghost city. Click here to see satellite pictures > Home prices have ...

Truck tips after crashing into Ferrars Street rail bridge in South Melbourne
City Road has reopened after a semi-trailer truck that slammed into a bridge and rolled onto its side in South Melbourne was removed from the ...

Hang-glider Adam Parer dies after crashing into a house at Newcastle
A HANG-GLIDER died after he hit powerlines and crashed into a glass partition of a home in Newcastle yesterday.

Letter rip! Anglesea Postie's air-mail delivery comes crashing down
A thrill-seeking postman who was filmed launching his small motorbike off a jump during the morning mail round has ended his career with a bang. ...

Elderly couple hospitalised after crashing into brick wall
An elderly man and woman were taken to Canberra Hospital with minor injuries after their car crashed into a brick wall on Northbourne Avenue ...

Google disables support for third-party keyboards in Chrome due to ‘crashing issues’
... Apps and Google Chrome at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Google disables support for third-party keyboards in Chrome due to ‘crashing ...