feedback from ebay

Name:    James
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
when I receive a feedback from an ebay customer it
arrives in a little window up in the left hand corner
of my monitor. However, It doesn't go away until I
hit quick from Firefox. Just thought I'd pass that along.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/
0
James
6/11/2008 8:39:47 PM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition
Name: Jörn Cölsch Email: joernatcoelsch-onlinedotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition Comments: Hallo! Vorab, ich bin sehr begeistert von der Erweiterung des Firefox um die eBay-Funktionen. Respekt - tolle Sache! Es gibt jedoch zwei Features, die mir fehlen und das Ganze abrunden würden: 1. Einstellung für Automatische Aktualisierung Es ist zwar super, dass ich mit nur einem Klick meine Auktionen aktualisieren kann. Es wäre jedoch klasse, wenn ich in den Einstellungen vorgeben könnte, dass ...

ebay feedback
Name: Rino Email: teammautomationatspraydotse Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay feedback Comments: Very good, I am out on ebay every evening and its great to just click and check the "watched" items. Great idea. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback on feedback

a feedback about ebay companion
Name: ari Email: arihadariatwalladotcodotil Product: eBay Companion Summary: a feedback about ebay companion Comments: Please make a link to favorite searches and sellers in the main drop down menu of ebay companion.PLease,make a video to show what this add-on is good for and how it canhelp us in daily use of ebay.actually i hardly use it and find it not so useful.Please conctact me ans tell me if i am wrong. ari From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

eBay Edition Feedback
Name: Santiago Email: guallpas804atyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: eBay Edition Feedback Comments: It's about time that Firefox got an eBay extension and I must say that it's better than the Explorer edition of eBay. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

feedback of ebay companion
Name: Fiona Cule Email: fionaculeathotmaildotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: feedback of ebay companion Comments: Wow Wow Wow. I love this add on. 10/10! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

Feedback Ebay-Firefox
Name: Lyrelyo Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Ebay-Firefox Comments: Guten Tag, ich empfinde die Farben als störend. Das es in der Sidebar zu sehen ist stört auch, besser fände ich wenn es oben oder unten angebracht werden könnte. Gut finde ich die Übersichtlichkeit, sowie die einfache aufmachung ohne viel drum rum! Das ist mein erster Eindruck, Lyrelyo Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

ebay companion feedback
Name: karenpena Email: karenpenaatattdotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay companion feedback Comments: I love mozilla firefox. I just wish you could add a few of the ebay buttons by the ebay icon instead of having to scroll down for them. perhaps a paypal button as well. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Ebay Feedback Companion
Name: Brooke Product: eBay Companion Summary: Ebay Feedback Companion Comments: Very bittersweet. Not very accurate. Doesn't actually refresh when it says it does, the info that pops up is dated. Doesn't refresh often enough, when does, it disrupts the loading pages.. causes things to take longer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.16) Gecko/20080702 Firefox/2.0.0.16 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

eBay Feedback notification
Name: David Gardner Email: gardnerdave58atgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: eBay Feedback notification Comments: I keep getting a feedback notification for an item I won several weeks back, and now it has attached itself to the top left corner of my computer monitor, and I cannot remove it, even restarting my PC does not fix it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.9) Gecko/2009040821 Firefox/3.0.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectat...

Ebay-edition Feedback
Name: anonym Product: eBay Companion Summary: Ebay-edition Feedback Comments: AAA+++ Einziger Verbesserungsvorschlag: Frei editierbare Aktualisierungszeiten von alle 5 Sekunden bis 1 mal pro Stunde. Ansonsten TOP ! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; de; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Feedback for Ebay link
Name: Jennifer Haines Email: HainesRanchatyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback for Ebay link Comments: I really enjoy the fact that I can go in and revise my auctions in NON HTML format! It is quick and easy. One improvement as a seller that I would like to see....a hit counter on the companion... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

EBAY COMPANION FEEDBACK #2
Name: Angie Higgins Email: angiehigginsattiscalidotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: EBAY COMPANION FEEDBACK Comments: One word only BRILLIANT! Thanx Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Feedback on feedback mechanism
Name: Robin Wylie Email: robindotwylieatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on feedback mechanism Comments: It might be nice if clicking the "send feedback" bookmarklet didn't take you away from the page you're currently on? Maybe a new window might be better. Or a javascript based new window might be a better way of doing it. Just so the user doesn't lose the page they were on when they decided to give feedback - apart from anything else, there might be important info on that page's rendering that they may want to look at while they'...

Web resources about - feedback from ebay - mozilla.feedback.ebay

Newest Facebook Messenger For IOS Update Includes Feedback
... applications are coming fast and furious. Monday, Facebook announced an update to its Messenger for iOS devices that lets users give feedback ...

Thanks For Your Feedback
... Use Policy, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities Take Effect by Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy Thank you for providing feedback ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook asks users for feedback on News Feed, On This Day feature
Facebook constantly wants to know how users feel about features. AllFacebook recently noticed that Facebook is polling users on their News Feed ...

Taxi industry’s epic social media fail in request for passenger feedback - HeraldSun Search Search
IT is being dubbed a social media disaster — the taxi industry has been given #epicfail for asking taxi passengers to tell the industry about ...

'It's good to get some constructive feedback': Malcolm Turnbull shrugs off party ridicule
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has tried to laugh off the awkwardness of a Liberal Party meeting on Saturday, where he was laughed at by party ...

Kyocera’s ‘Haptivity’ will bring force feedback to touch screens
With Haptivity, Kyocera claims they can achieve the closest to actual "real touch feeling and force feedback" any touch screen has ever accomplished. ...

Site Issues and Feedback