Ebay user ID vs Comcast user ID

Name:    Michael P Stevens
Email:   mpstvnsatcomcastdotnet
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
The "Companion" automatically brings up "mpstvns" as
my user ID for Ebay.  It has been changed, cannot be
accessed or used until the merging of ebay use is
completed in about 30 days.  My new user ID for ebay
is "u_need_it_123"
Can the "Companion" be adjusted to reflect this or
will it be automatic when the merge is completed?  I
do not know if this is a "bug" or not.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071008 Firefox/2.0.0.8
0
Michael
10/28/2007 6:02:25 PM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Able to have more than one ebay user id
Name: Jacky Lee Product: eBay Companion Summary: Able to have more than one ebay user id Comments: I have several ebay user id`s it would handy to log in to one then the other! or to have both of them displayed. I think it is a fab companion. Jacky Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

user<id>.er$ and user<id>.dba
We had an issue over the weekend with our backup which caused a memory leak on the server that houses our POA. The server is back up and running and we did some GroupWise maintenance routines to verify everything is okay. The only thing that showed up in the Analyze/Fix was for structure check which returned a couple users having a .dba and a .er$ file. The user<id>.db appears to be okay for these users and the accounts are working. Can I just delete the .dba and .er$ files? Ive seen these before when a rebuild occurred on the user accounts and I think we were able ...

User Control IDs, CSS IDs

Replace user id with user name
Hi, I'm sure this has to be simple but so far I'm having problems finding a solution. I have two data tables: T_Users (id, lname, fname, etc...) T_EventDetails (id, user1, user2, user3, date, etc) These tables are not associated with each other (pk, fk, etc) and are part of a larger system. The "user" fields in T_EventDetails are populated with the "id" data for the various users from a set of DDLs on the main page. The DDLs get their data from the T_Users table (DataValueField="id") and each row in T_EventDetails will h...

user in limbo
Hello: I moved a user from one PO to another but something went wrong during the move. Now the user cannot login to her groupwise account getting an error "User ID "her id" not found". I have tried syncing her account with nds. I have also tried launching the client with the /u and /ph options to force the client to look in the correct database. I am now thinking it just might be easier to just delete her account and create a new one. The user has agreed to this altough it would be an inconvience. I have never lost one datum in GW and would like to keep my ...

New User
I have created a table to hold a userID, firstName, lastName, email, username and password.I currently have my code to enter in the values from text boxes except for the userID.             SqlDataSource1.InsertParameters("firstName").DefaultValue = txtFirstName.Text            SqlDataSource1.InsertParameters("lastName").DefaultValue = txtLastName.Text            SqlDataSource1.InsertParameters("email").DefaultValue = txtEma...

get User ID from current user
hi, i'm trying to log database activity. therefore i need the user-id of the currently logged-in user. For the login i used the login-controls that come with VWD and set up a MS SQL Server 2000 Database for data storage. That part works fine, but i've found no way to get the id.i'd be glad for some hints.Thx, SönkeP.S.: found things linke user.identity.name and membershipuser.providerkey (or sth) - but this didn't help me. Are you aware of where the users are stored in the database?  Did you configure the personalization providers from the default?  If not, open up ASPNETDB.MDF a...

get user name by user id
hi i send the user ID to a page and there i wanna find the user name. can you please let me know how to find a user name by user id? tanks  Are you using Active Directory? If so check out this tutorialCommunity Coder Hi you can pass the Guid USerId to Membership.GetUser method,MembershipUser usr = Membership.GetUser(UserIDAsGuid); string userName = usr.UserName; // to get the current logged in username , just use HttpContext.Current.User.Identity.Name;    Regards,Anas Ghanem.Note:Please Don't hesitate to click "Report Abuse" link if you noticed som...

Server user id is not a valid user in database
Good afternoon, I just restored a database and am receiving the following error [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]Server user id 4 is not a valid user in database Is there a system function or stored procedure or some other SQL that I can use to fix this issue - or do I have to create the master logins and redo the restore. Thanks in advance. Whatty There is no magic wand... This is for the experienced dba. If you have a copy of master..syslogins in bcp native format then restore that too. You may need to delete most logins except sa & pr...

Searching user table using user ID
 I know I can access the currently logged in user id using this MembershipUser currentUser = Membership.GetUser();done using asp.net sql provider, in c#  say I know the user ID of a certain user, and I want to use this ID to search anoter table and return a string for the home address corresponding to that user ID, how do I do it? thx. use this:SELECT     UserNameFROM         aspnet_UsersWHERE     (UserId = @user) Regards,Stefan Uzunov Hi there, You already have the user, try to&n...

how to get the user id of the currently logged in user?
hi,       m develoing a site whereby employees are supposed to log in and take orders.  the users are being created thru the ASP web Administration tool and stored by default into the SQL Server Database named AspNetDB.mdf that's stored in the App_Data folder of our website. the database is created auomatically. How to display the userid as this userid is too complicated and there can be many users with the same username. You can use the Membership class to get the info about a user: Membership.GetUser() The GetUser method can also take a username as a...

Send Message to user's Skype' id ,MSN' Id ,Yahoo'sID or Gmail ID.
hi, i m writing a application in which i have to notify the user to his Skype' id ,MSN' Id ,Yahoo'sID or Gmail ID. Please let me know the code usign C#   Thanks Tulika. hi, what do you want to do...i mean....do you wnat to send email's or do you want to send message to the messenger. thanks, rajiv hi i want to send IM messages to online and offline users not Email. Please help me....

Reading active directory user id for a user group
I need to write a function that accepts active directory user group and return all the users belong to that group. My function so far returns user fist name, last name and so on except userid. I am not sure how to retreive that.  Dim path As String = "LDAP://asd.dev.com"        Dim entry As DirectoryEntry = New DirectoryEntry(path)        Try            'Dim native As Object = entry.NativeObject             ...

How to suspend a user permissions without deleting his user id?
Hi, The revoke connect statement delete the user id and all his objects from the database but what I like to happen is to suspend the user from logging into the database including revoking all his access permissions to resource while keeping his user id valid. That way all records created by him would be valid for retrieval and he can be re- activated if so desired. Thank you in advance Farah. "Farah" <nfam@earthlink.net> wrote: > The revoke connect statement delete the user id and all his objects > from the database but what I like to happen is to susp...

Web resources about - Ebay user ID vs Comcast user ID - mozilla.feedback.ebay

Comcast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Comcast is also a producer of film and television contents, operates cable channels ( E! Entertainment Television, the Golf Channel , and NBCSN ...

Comcast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... cable company and home Internet service provider in the United States, and the nation's third largest home telephone service provider . Comcast ...

Comcast Official Site: High-Speed Internet, Cable TV, and Phone Services Deals – XFINITY® from Comcast ...
Comcast gets you the best deals. Save on Comcast High-Speed Internet, Digital Cable TV, Comcast Digital Voice®, and Wireless Internet in your ...

Comcast Customer Service - Comcast Complaints
Tired of crappy customer service from Comcast? Don't think it's COMcastic? Voice your complaints here.

Comcast SportsNet Home
You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Franchitti wins Indy 500 for third time Roddick falls, Venus rallies at French Halladay leaves with shoulder ...

Comcast Spotlight - Experience the Power of Comcast Spotlight Advertising
Comcast Spotlight is the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable.

Comcast Ventures - San Francisco - Sunnyvale - Philadelphia - New York
... digital technology. You’re building something big . A technology with the potential to change the way people live, work and interact. At Comcast ...

Comcast Voices - The Official Comcast Blog
Comcast Voices is the official Comcast Blog, and a place for conversation with Comcast.

XFINITY by Comcast Official Customer Site - Email - Watch TV Online
Visit the new XFINITY customer site to get the most out of your subscription. Watch TV online, check email, pay bill and upgrade Comcast subscription. ...

Comcast's IPv6 Information Center
If you have purchased your own device, and it does not support DOCSIS 3.0, we of course always recommend that you upgrade to a DOCSIS 3.0 device ...