ebay feedback

Name:    Rino
Email:   teammautomationatspraydotse
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
Very good, I am out on ebay every evening and its
great to just click and check the "watched" items.
Great idea.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/

see it.
0
Rino
9/23/2008 7:18:51 PM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition
Name: Jörn Cölsch Email: joernatcoelsch-onlinedotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition Comments: Hallo! Vorab, ich bin sehr begeistert von der Erweiterung des Firefox um die eBay-Funktionen. Respekt - tolle Sache! Es gibt jedoch zwei Features, die mir fehlen und das Ganze abrunden würden: 1. Einstellung für Automatische Aktualisierung Es ist zwar super, dass ich mit nur einem Klick meine Auktionen aktualisieren kann. Es wäre jedoch klasse, wenn ich in den Einstellungen vorgeben könnte, dass ...

Feedback on feedback

feedback from ebay
Name: James Product: eBay Companion Summary: feedback from ebay Comments: when I receive a feedback from an ebay customer it arrives in a little window up in the left hand corner of my monitor. However, It doesn't go away until I hit quick from Firefox. Just thought I'd pass that along. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

eBay Feedback notification
Name: David Gardner Email: gardnerdave58atgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: eBay Feedback notification Comments: I keep getting a feedback notification for an item I won several weeks back, and now it has attached itself to the top left corner of my computer monitor, and I cannot remove it, even restarting my PC does not fix it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.9) Gecko/2009040821 Firefox/3.0.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectat...

a feedback about ebay companion
Name: ari Email: arihadariatwalladotcodotil Product: eBay Companion Summary: a feedback about ebay companion Comments: Please make a link to favorite searches and sellers in the main drop down menu of ebay companion.PLease,make a video to show what this add-on is good for and how it canhelp us in daily use of ebay.actually i hardly use it and find it not so useful.Please conctact me ans tell me if i am wrong. ari From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Feedback for Ebay link
Name: Jennifer Haines Email: HainesRanchatyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback for Ebay link Comments: I really enjoy the fact that I can go in and revise my auctions in NON HTML format! It is quick and easy. One improvement as a seller that I would like to see....a hit counter on the companion... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Ebay-edition Feedback
Name: anonym Product: eBay Companion Summary: Ebay-edition Feedback Comments: AAA+++ Einziger Verbesserungsvorschlag: Frei editierbare Aktualisierungszeiten von alle 5 Sekunden bis 1 mal pro Stunde. Ansonsten TOP ! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; de; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

feedback of ebay companion
Name: Fiona Cule Email: fionaculeathotmaildotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: feedback of ebay companion Comments: Wow Wow Wow. I love this add on. 10/10! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

Ebay Feedback Companion
Name: Brooke Product: eBay Companion Summary: Ebay Feedback Companion Comments: Very bittersweet. Not very accurate. Doesn't actually refresh when it says it does, the info that pops up is dated. Doesn't refresh often enough, when does, it disrupts the loading pages.. causes things to take longer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.16) Gecko/20080702 Firefox/2.0.0.16 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

eBay Edition Feedback
Name: Santiago Email: guallpas804atyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: eBay Edition Feedback Comments: It's about time that Firefox got an eBay extension and I must say that it's better than the Explorer edition of eBay. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

Feedback Ebay-Firefox
Name: Lyrelyo Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Ebay-Firefox Comments: Guten Tag, ich empfinde die Farben als störend. Das es in der Sidebar zu sehen ist stört auch, besser fände ich wenn es oben oder unten angebracht werden könnte. Gut finde ich die Übersichtlichkeit, sowie die einfache aufmachung ohne viel drum rum! Das ist mein erster Eindruck, Lyrelyo Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

ebay companion feedback
Name: karenpena Email: karenpenaatattdotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay companion feedback Comments: I love mozilla firefox. I just wish you could add a few of the ebay buttons by the ebay icon instead of having to scroll down for them. perhaps a paypal button as well. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

You have feedback at feedback.com
Name: Feedback.com Product: Firefox Summary: You have feedback at feedback.com Comments: People are using feedback.com for giving feedback to your organization. http://feedback.com/view-feedback-r.php?eid=20 Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

ebay companion for firefox feedback
Name: paul Email: paulpetrucciathotmaildotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay companion for firefox feedback Comments: the concept is great! as I use ebay alot allmost daily infact ,it could use a few more features & a little fine tuneing, BUT this is all redundant as at the moment on my desktop anyway,there is a not insignificant delay between the companion & the ebay page that can & has lead to me loseing auctions & as the whole point (?) is to help the user win his bids , then having a "companion" alerting me with a "pop up"...

Web resources about - ebay feedback - mozilla.feedback.ebay

Newest Facebook Messenger For IOS Update Includes Feedback
... applications are coming fast and furious. Monday, Facebook announced an update to its Messenger for iOS devices that lets users give feedback ...

Thanks For Your Feedback
... Use Policy, Statement of Rights and Responsibilities Take Effect by Erin Egan, Chief Privacy Officer, Policy Thank you for providing feedback ...

Using Feedback to Shape Distribution

Facebook asks users for feedback on News Feed, On This Day feature
Facebook constantly wants to know how users feel about features. AllFacebook recently noticed that Facebook is polling users on their News Feed ...

‘Minecraft’ dev announces 'Realms' price drop and free trials, Minecraft amiibo feedback heard by dev ...
Mojang has released a new and reduced price tag to the “Minecraft Realms.”

Site Issues and Feedback

Microsoft explains how it uses Windows 10 Insider feedback with 'Made by you' articles
The Windows Insider program was designed to help anyone test driving preview builds of Windows 10 to provide feedback and help shape the future ...

Haptic feedback VR suit hits Jeff with its best shots
Tesla Studios' Teslasuit promises a fully immersive VR experience, and Jeff Cannata takes a spin inside the haptic feedback suit to see if it's ...