Ebay-edition Feedback

Name:    anonym
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
AAA+++
Einziger Verbesserungsvorschlag:
Frei editierbare Aktualisierungszeiten von alle 5
Sekunden bis 1 mal pro Stunde.
Ansonsten TOP !

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; de; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11
0
anonym
12/21/2007 2:40:41 PM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition
Name: Jörn Cölsch Email: joernatcoelsch-onlinedotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition Comments: Hallo! Vorab, ich bin sehr begeistert von der Erweiterung des Firefox um die eBay-Funktionen. Respekt - tolle Sache! Es gibt jedoch zwei Features, die mir fehlen und das Ganze abrunden würden: 1. Einstellung für Automatische Aktualisierung Es ist zwar super, dass ich mit nur einem Klick meine Auktionen aktualisieren kann. Es wäre jedoch klasse, wenn ich in den Einstellungen vorgeben könnte, dass ...

eBay Edition Feedback
Name: Santiago Email: guallpas804atyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: eBay Edition Feedback Comments: It's about time that Firefox got an eBay extension and I must say that it's better than the Explorer edition of eBay. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

my feedback on the firefox ebay edition
Name: jason bushby Email: go_u_8ig_red_fire_engineathotmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: my feedback on the firefox ebay edition Comments: hi firstly well done this browser has made my life alot easyer.being able to check ebay with a single click and being warned when i have been out bid nd items ending is perfect. but s ever few things for you to think about for the next edtion i run a ebay shop and i would find it very helpfull to have a "my ebay" button on the browser so i can get stright to work answering questions , offers,leaving feedback ...

LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com
Name: Betsie Bolger Email: ebetsyatswbelldotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com Comments: First of all: KuDoS to y'all for a SuPeR-RaPiD rollout of the new Firefox Companion for eBay -- a.k.a. ebay-EDITION Beta: I already had downloaded/installed/tried out the versions released in German and French, respectively; then I found the eBay UK version, but before I even installed it, lo & behold a new Chatter alert popped up in the upper-right-hand corner of our [freshly r...

ebay feedback
Name: Rino Email: teammautomationatspraydotse Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay feedback Comments: Very good, I am out on ebay every evening and its great to just click and check the "watched" items. Great idea. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

feedback from ebay
Name: James Product: eBay Companion Summary: feedback from ebay Comments: when I receive a feedback from an ebay customer it arrives in a little window up in the left hand corner of my monitor. However, It doesn't go away until I hit quick from Firefox. Just thought I'd pass that along. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Feedback on feedback

Feedback Ebay-Firefox
Name: Lyrelyo Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Ebay-Firefox Comments: Guten Tag, ich empfinde die Farben als störend. Das es in der Sidebar zu sehen ist stört auch, besser fände ich wenn es oben oder unten angebracht werden könnte. Gut finde ich die Übersichtlichkeit, sowie die einfache aufmachung ohne viel drum rum! Das ist mein erster Eindruck, Lyrelyo Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

ebay companion feedback
Name: karenpena Email: karenpenaatattdotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay companion feedback Comments: I love mozilla firefox. I just wish you could add a few of the ebay buttons by the ebay icon instead of having to scroll down for them. perhaps a paypal button as well. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

a feedback about ebay companion
Name: ari Email: arihadariatwalladotcodotil Product: eBay Companion Summary: a feedback about ebay companion Comments: Please make a link to favorite searches and sellers in the main drop down menu of ebay companion.PLease,make a video to show what this add-on is good for and how it canhelp us in daily use of ebay.actually i hardly use it and find it not so useful.Please conctact me ans tell me if i am wrong. ari From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Ebay Feedback Companion
Name: Brooke Product: eBay Companion Summary: Ebay Feedback Companion Comments: Very bittersweet. Not very accurate. Doesn't actually refresh when it says it does, the info that pops up is dated. Doesn't refresh often enough, when does, it disrupts the loading pages.. causes things to take longer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.16) Gecko/20080702 Firefox/2.0.0.16 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

feedback of ebay companion
Name: Fiona Cule Email: fionaculeathotmaildotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: feedback of ebay companion Comments: Wow Wow Wow. I love this add on. 10/10! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

eBay Feedback notification
Name: David Gardner Email: gardnerdave58atgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: eBay Feedback notification Comments: I keep getting a feedback notification for an item I won several weeks back, and now it has attached itself to the top left corner of my computer monitor, and I cannot remove it, even restarting my PC does not fix it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.9) Gecko/2009040821 Firefox/3.0.9 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectat...

Feedback for Ebay link
Name: Jennifer Haines Email: HainesRanchatyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback for Ebay link Comments: I really enjoy the fact that I can go in and revise my auctions in NON HTML format! It is quick and easy. One improvement as a seller that I would like to see....a hit counter on the companion... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Web resources about - Ebay-edition Feedback - mozilla.feedback.ebay

Moto X Dev Edition Deal: Price Discounted on eBay
The holiday season is always full of surprises and amazing deals, and today we have some great news for tech enthusiasts who have been waiting ...

[Deal Alert] Grab A New Verizon Moto X (2013) Developer Edition For $200 On eBay
The original Moto X was a breath of fresh air when it debuted in 2013, but Verizon didn't want any part of Motorola's relatively open stance ...

eBay Find of the Day: Teutel Senior's Camaro-based 2011 Pontiac Trans Am Hurst Edition
Looks like American Chopper star Paul Teutel, Sr. has decided his 2011 Pontiac Trans Am Hurst Edition is getting boring. His reworked 2011 Chevrolet ...

Sony's Gorgeous Limited-Edition PS4 Sold Out In Minutes — And Now It's Fetching For Over $20,000 On eBay ...
A special limited edition PlayStation 4 is going for $20,000 on eBay after selling out within minutes over the weekend. Sony only created 12,300 ...

Sony Not Happy With People Selling Their Limited-Edition PlayStation 4 Consoles On eBay
... the company is not happy after learning that some people who purchased the 20th Anniversary PlayStation 4 edition sold their consoles on eBay. ...

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Limited Edition On Ebay For $8000
Would you pay $8000 for a limited edition Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?

eBay Auction For 20th Anniversary Limited Edition PS4 Sees Winning Bid of Over $20K
... bid of over $20,000 to get their hands on a "sealed" and still in the box Limited Edition 20th Anniversary PlayStation 4 console on eBay .

'Destiny' Game Ghost Edition Pre-Orders Selling For Hundreds On eBay
Upcoming shooter "Destiny" is selling for hundreds on auction site eBay.

Over 1,400 ‘Fallout 4’ Pip-Boy Editions Listed On Ebay
... Xbox One, and PC is just a week away. A quick perusal of online auction site eBay raises the question on how many pre-ordered the Pip-Boy Edition ...

People Are Buying Destiny Special Editions For $300+ On eBay
Someone is willing to pay more than $1000 for a fancy version of Bungie's next big video game. That's almost 10 times what the Ghost edition ...