Ebay companion with Ebay US

Name:    Nick Jones
Email:   usbulldogatgooglemaildotcom
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
I feel it would be a handy addition if within the
Ebay companion you could also add another Ebay
website to search from.The search box should stay
where it is but there is a drop down box where you
select which Ebay you search.
Not a difficult addition and would save time too.
Cheers

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11
0
Nick
1/5/2008 3:23:21 PM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Ebay companion directing to ebay US site.
Name: John Morgan Email: johnmorgan108atgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Ebay companion directing to ebay US site. Comments: The companion worked fine. The only issue I can think of is that when I click on an item to view it then I am directed to the ebay.com site in the US but I am located in the uk and use the ebay.co.uk site. Many times, until I realised what was going on, I ended up searching for things in the US when I should have been in the UK. I then had to type in www.ebay.co.uk and go from there. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows N...

Companion sends me to ebay.com (US) not ebay.co.uk
Name: Karl Dallas Email: karldallasatf2sdotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Companion sends me to ebay.com (US) not ebay.co.uk Comments: I have downloaded and installed the ebay companion, but it connects me to the US ebay, not the UK one. How can I change this? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 On Dec 21 2007, 12:08 pm, Karl Dallas <hendrix-no- replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: Karl Dallas > Email: karldallasatf2sdotcom > Product: eBay Companion > Summary: Compani...

[Hendrix] Companion sends me to ebay.com (US) not ebay.co.uk
Name: Karl Dallas Email: karldallasatf2sdotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Companion sends me to ebay.com (US) not ebay.co.uk Comments: I have downloaded and installed the ebay companion, but it connects me to the US ebay, not the UK one. How can I change this? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 On Dec 21 2007, 12:08 pm, Karl Dallas <hendrix-no- replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: Karl Dallas > Email: karldallasatf2sdotcom > Product: eBay Companion > Summary: Compani...

mein ebay-my ebay
Name: glassmacher Email: eglassmacheratgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: mein ebay-my ebay Comments: ich habe den deutschen morzilla firefox runtergeladen,bekomme aber wenn ich an der oberen leiste fuer ebay klicke,mein ebay nur in english (my ebay),obwohl mein ebay in deutsch dasteht und ich es so brauche !!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://de.www.mozilla.com/de/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Request of ebay companion for ebay.com.my
Name: Xavier Email: xavierlimatamorossappareldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Request of ebay companion for ebay.com.my Comments: Hi. I'm a ebay user from Malaysia, and are start using ebay Malaysia site for my e-business recently. I've found that ebay companion add-on for Firefox is a great feature that easier my life to keep an eye on my listing on ebay, as I'm a Firefox supporter. But then I found that ebay companian currently still doesn't support ebay Malaysia site, which I only can link to other ebay site to view my listing, this is not conveni...

LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com
Name: Betsie Bolger Email: ebetsyatswbelldotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: LoVe the new '"ebay-EDiTiON" Firefox...@ ebay.de; ebay.fr; ebay.co.uk; & ebay.com Comments: First of all: KuDoS to y'all for a SuPeR-RaPiD rollout of the new Firefox Companion for eBay -- a.k.a. ebay-EDITION Beta: I already had downloaded/installed/tried out the versions released in German and French, respectively; then I found the eBay UK version, but before I even installed it, lo & behold a new Chatter alert popped up in the upper-right-hand corner of our [freshly r...

eBay addon for Firefox does not support eBay.IT as companion
Name: Paolo Marani Email: paolo_maraniatfastwebnetdotit Product: eBay Companion Summary: eBay addon for Firefox does not support eBay.IT as companion Comments: PLease, add eBay.it as companinon option for the eBay firefox addin, thanx Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; it; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition
Name: Jörn Cölsch Email: joernatcoelsch-onlinedotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition Comments: Hallo! Vorab, ich bin sehr begeistert von der Erweiterung des Firefox um die eBay-Funktionen. Respekt - tolle Sache! Es gibt jedoch zwei Features, die mir fehlen und das Ganze abrunden würden: 1. Einstellung für Automatische Aktualisierung Es ist zwar super, dass ich mit nur einem Klick meine Auktionen aktualisieren kann. Es wäre jedoch klasse, wenn ich in den Einstellungen vorgeben könnte, dass ...

ebay firefox companion für ebay
Name: Spisländer Email: adotspislaenderatyahoodotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay firefox companion für ebay Comments: Super Einrichtung, leider wird bei einer Aktualisierung, mit einem Artikel im Verkauf, die BEsucherzahl und die Beobachter nicht Aktualisiert. Auch wäre es von Vorteil wenn man den Aktualisierungsinterval selbst eingeben könnte. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

EBay companion no longer shows status of actions on EBay
Name: Steve Langford Product: eBay Companion Summary: EBay companion no longer shows status of actions on EBay Comments: With one of the recent updates to the EBay companion, it no longer shows status of items being bid, or watched. Proper check boxes are checked in options, but no activity is shown. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide...

Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages
Name: Gregorio D. Revelo III Email: iolo003atyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages Comments: can you add ebay.ph in the choices of ebay choices? so that every time i click on the icon, i will be opening the ebay philippines web page Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Bidding Differential between ebay screen & firefox ebay companion
Name: Janice Wade Email: jankymwatthreedotcomdotau Product: eBay Companion Summary: Bidding Differential between ebay screen & firefox ebay companion Comments: I bid on an item was out bid, placed a further 2 bids & main screen showed I was lead bidder, even after refreshing the FF ebay companion it still said I was out bid. (I refreshed 3 times & still got the same message). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers...

Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages #2
Name: Gregorio D. Revelo III Email: iolo003atyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages Comments: can you add ebay.ph in the choices of ebay web pages? so that every time i click on the icon, i will be opening the ebay philippines web page Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Ebay Feedback Companion
Name: Brooke Product: eBay Companion Summary: Ebay Feedback Companion Comments: Very bittersweet. Not very accurate. Doesn't actually refresh when it says it does, the info that pops up is dated. Doesn't refresh often enough, when does, it disrupts the loading pages.. causes things to take longer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.16) Gecko/20080702 Firefox/2.0.0.16 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Web resources about - Ebay companion with Ebay US - mozilla.feedback.ebay

A Prairie Home Companion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Prairie Home Companion is a live radio variety show created and hosted by Garrison Keillor . The show runs on Saturdays from 5 to 7 pm Central ...

Conscious Companion (@C_Companion) on Twitter

Hot Deals – UPC Barcode Reader, QR Barcode Scanner, QR Code and Bar code Scan, Best shopping companion ...
Get Hot Deals – UPC Barcode Reader, QR Barcode Scanner, QR Code and Bar code Scan, Best shopping companion App on the App Store. See screenshots ...

The ultimate travel companion: a professional photographer
Clique Photographer of the Year 2014 Shu Yeung just returned from his prize trip - a two week sailing and photography odyssey in the Greek islands. ...

Bethesda Launches Fallout Pip-Boy Companion App for Fallout 4
Bethesda Softworks has announced the release of the Fallout Pip-Boy app on mobile devices. The app is the companion app for the Fallout 4 video ...

EA releases Star Wars Battlefront companion app for Android
EA has released the official Star Wars Battlefront companion app for Android, which enables those in a galaxy far, far away to prepare for battle ...

Star Wars Battlefront Companion app out now on iOS
The official companion app of Star Wars Battlefront has just been released by Electronic Arts, ahead of the much-awaited action shooter games ...

We put Fallout 4’s mobile Pip-Boy companion app through its paces
(video link) With less than a week to go before the launch of Fallout 4 , Bethesda has released the free mobile Pip-Boy companion app for iOS ...

This wireless Bluetooth headset is a great workout companion and it’s 75% off on Amazon
When you're out jogging, biking or gardening you still want to have conversations without having to hold your phone or deal with pesky wires. ...

3rd Edition of SEO for Dummies is the Perfect SEO Companion
Bruce Clay's 3rd Edition of SEO for Dummies is now available. Get the perfect SEO companion for marketers and business owners.