ebay companion feedback

Name:    karenpena
Email:   karenpenaatattdotnet
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
I love mozilla firefox. I just wish you could add a
few of the ebay buttons by the ebay icon instead of
having to scroll down for them. perhaps a paypal
button as well.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/
0
karenpena
7/25/2008 3:21:47 AM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

a feedback about ebay companion
Name: ari Email: arihadariatwalladotcodotil Product: eBay Companion Summary: a feedback about ebay companion Comments: Please make a link to favorite searches and sellers in the main drop down menu of ebay companion.PLease,make a video to show what this add-on is good for and how it canhelp us in daily use of ebay.actually i hardly use it and find it not so useful.Please conctact me ans tell me if i am wrong. ari From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

feedback of ebay companion
Name: Fiona Cule Email: fionaculeathotmaildotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: feedback of ebay companion Comments: Wow Wow Wow. I love this add on. 10/10! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

Ebay Feedback Companion
Name: Brooke Product: eBay Companion Summary: Ebay Feedback Companion Comments: Very bittersweet. Not very accurate. Doesn't actually refresh when it says it does, the info that pops up is dated. Doesn't refresh often enough, when does, it disrupts the loading pages.. causes things to take longer. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.16) Gecko/20080702 Firefox/2.0.0.16 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition
Name: Jörn Cölsch Email: joernatcoelsch-onlinedotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback zur eBay-Erweiterung / eBay-Edition Comments: Hallo! Vorab, ich bin sehr begeistert von der Erweiterung des Firefox um die eBay-Funktionen. Respekt - tolle Sache! Es gibt jedoch zwei Features, die mir fehlen und das Ganze abrunden würden: 1. Einstellung für Automatische Aktualisierung Es ist zwar super, dass ich mit nur einem Klick meine Auktionen aktualisieren kann. Es wäre jedoch klasse, wenn ich in den Einstellungen vorgeben könnte, dass ...

My feedback on ebay Firefox companion
Name: Simon Skilling Email: simondotskillingatslavetothescreendotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: My feedback on ebay Firefox companion Comments: Hi, great idea, and mostly nice execution - just a couple of points. The warning 'This list is only showing a limited amount of your listings' cannot be permanently disabled. This becomes quite annoying if you always have more than a few items in your list. Also when you select a subset for your list (e.g. Watching) there is a heading of 'Watching' on each item. There's no need for this - as everything is...

Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay
Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-David Email: yourdotnameatgmxdotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay Comments: Mir fehlt ein button an der sidebar, der sie auf einen klick aus und einblendet. Zum öffnen ist die symbolleiste oben ok, aber ich haette gerne die möglichkeit die sidebar einfach aus/einzublenden Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071008 Firefox/2.0.0.8 On 22 Okt., 14:50, Schmidhofer, Jan-David <hendrix-no- replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-Dav...

EBAY COMPANION FEEDBACK #2
Name: Angie Higgins Email: angiehigginsattiscalidotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: EBAY COMPANION FEEDBACK Comments: One word only BRILLIANT! Thanx Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

ebay companion for firefox feedback
Name: paul Email: paulpetrucciathotmaildotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay companion for firefox feedback Comments: the concept is great! as I use ebay alot allmost daily infact ,it could use a few more features & a little fine tuneing, BUT this is all redundant as at the moment on my desktop anyway,there is a not insignificant delay between the companion & the ebay page that can & has lead to me loseing auctions & as the whole point (?) is to help the user win his bids , then having a "companion" alerting me with a "pop up"...

ebay feedback
Name: Rino Email: teammautomationatspraydotse Product: eBay Companion Summary: ebay feedback Comments: Very good, I am out on ebay every evening and its great to just click and check the "watched" items. Great idea. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

feedback from ebay
Name: James Product: eBay Companion Summary: feedback from ebay Comments: when I receive a feedback from an ebay customer it arrives in a little window up in the left hand corner of my monitor. However, It doesn't go away until I hit quick from Firefox. Just thought I'd pass that along. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Feedback on feedback

[Hendrix] Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay
Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-David Email: yourdotnameatgmxdotnet Product: eBay Companion Summary: Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay Comments: Mir fehlt ein button an der sidebar, der sie auf einen klick aus und einblendet. Zum öffnen ist die symbolleiste oben ok, aber ich haette gerne die möglichkeit die sidebar einfach aus/einzublenden Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071008 Firefox/2.0.0.8 On 22 Okt., 14:50, Schmidhofer, Jan-David <hendrix-no- replyatmozilladotorg> wrote: > Name: Schmidhofer, Jan-Dav...

Ebay companion with Ebay US
Name: Nick Jones Email: usbulldogatgooglemaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Ebay companion with Ebay US Comments: I feel it would be a handy addition if within the Ebay companion you could also add another Ebay website to search from.The search box should stay where it is but there is a drop down box where you select which Ebay you search. Not a difficult addition and would save time too. Cheers Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

feedback zur Firefox Companion für eBay
Name: diefragekommtvielzufrüh Email: orange17att-onlinedotde Product: eBay Companion Summary: feedback zur Firefox Companion für eBay Comments: guten tag, die frage nach der zufriedenheit macht sofort nach der installation keinen sinn, da zu diesem zeitpunkt noch keine erfahrungen vorliegen können. ein button im sinne von " die frage später noch ein mal stellen?"wäre sinnvoll. mfg. diefragekommtvielzufrüh Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Web resources about - ebay companion feedback - mozilla.feedback.ebay

A Prairie Home Companion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Prairie Home Companion is a live radio variety show created and hosted by Garrison Keillor . The show runs on Saturdays from 5 to 7 pm Central ...

Conscious Companion (@C_Companion) on Twitter

Hot Deals – UPC Barcode Reader, QR Barcode Scanner, QR Code and Bar code Scan, Best shopping companion ...
Get Hot Deals – UPC Barcode Reader, QR Barcode Scanner, QR Code and Bar code Scan, Best shopping companion App on the App Store. See screenshots ...

The ultimate travel companion: a professional photographer
Clique Photographer of the Year 2014 Shu Yeung just returned from his prize trip - a two week sailing and photography odyssey in the Greek islands. ...

Bethesda Launches Fallout Pip-Boy Companion App for Fallout 4
Bethesda Softworks has announced the release of the Fallout Pip-Boy app on mobile devices. The app is the companion app for the Fallout 4 video ...

EA releases Star Wars Battlefront companion app for Android
EA has released the official Star Wars Battlefront companion app for Android, which enables those in a galaxy far, far away to prepare for battle ...

Star Wars Battlefront Companion app out now on iOS
The official companion app of Star Wars Battlefront has just been released by Electronic Arts, ahead of the much-awaited action shooter games ...

We put Fallout 4’s mobile Pip-Boy companion app through its paces
(video link) With less than a week to go before the launch of Fallout 4 , Bethesda has released the free mobile Pip-Boy companion app for iOS ...

People are falling in love with Microsoft's 'Little Bing' virtual companion
People in China are falling in love with Microsoft's Xiaoice, a project that translates as "Little Bing," according to GeekWire . The software ...

U-pet, Pet Carriers With Bubble Window for Your Creature Companion
These backpacks let your animal see the world like a little astronaut. via U-pet Most animals are not okay with being carried around in a small ...