Data about Blogs #2

Name:    Orinkickuri
Email:   shawnadotmcgaughey5250atgmaildotcom
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
http://myprojectteambuilder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1 - registry cleaner <a href="http://myprojectteambuilder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1">registry cleaner</a>
http://forum.galaxywars.ru/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=21698 - photography art <a href="http://forum.galaxywars.ru/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=21698">photography art</a>
http://www.virginiastar.net/index.php/member/11215/ - Architect <a href="http://www.virginiastar.net/index.php/member/11215/">Architect</a>
http://www.hi5love.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=329499 - levis jeans <a href="http://www.hi5love.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=329499">levis jeans</a>
http://forum.foxlodge.ru/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=163418 - regcure <a href="http://forum.foxlodge.ru/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=163418">regcure</a>
http://fixmypcwithsoftwaresolutions.a-lincoln-long-nine.com/ - Boost Pc Functionality By Running A Registry Cleaner <a href="http://fixmypcwithsoftwaresolutions.a-lincoln-long-nine.com/">Advance Computer Performance By Operating A Registry Cleaner</a>

From URL: http://en-GB.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/

see it.
0
Orinkickuri
2/9/2011 8:05:09 PM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

EBAY COMPANION FEEDBACK #2
Name: Angie Higgins Email: angiehigginsattiscalidotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: EBAY COMPANION FEEDBACK Comments: One word only BRILLIANT! Thanx Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

.NET 2.0 Data Connection (.NET 2.0 Beta Data Provider)
I have installed the .NET 2.0 Beta Data Provider, in the server explorer in Visual Studio 2005 I have tried to connect to this provider but I can not see it in the list. Is there something else you need to do to see this other than what is in the instructions or is this not supported yet? Hi Dean, I assume you mean ASE ADO.NET 2.0 Beta. I'm attaching the html readme for this product that you should have from downloading it. Are you talking about using Server Explorer to see the Provider? This functionality isn't working yet and should be available on GA or shortly ...

Help with data import / upgrade (2.18
Hi all. Here's my situation and thought I'd ask some advice on the best way to implement this. Ok.... we currently have Bugzilla on an old server with v2.18 (everything runs fine, no issues). We now have a newer server with Bugzilla 2.2 installed and running successfully. We want to use v2.2... I want to know how to import my existing bugs from my old server, over to the new server without losing anything (such as bug numers)? Is there a way to do this? II'm not worred about user permissions, as these were are not currently set. I just want to keep my bug histories...

Firefox 2 Feedback #2
Name: Julian Email: julianmatz_at_netlink.ie Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Feedback Comments: Hello! I just wanted to make a suggestion... I'm a web developer, so I use Firefox a lot. One of the things I love about Firefox is the tabbed browsing - it's pretty much perfected! In Firefox 1.5 I got very used to having the little X-button on the very right used to close the tab that's currently open. This way I don't need to check where the tab is on my browser in order to close it - I simply had to press the "x" to close the tab I was...

blogs, blog, blogs
What is a blog? How would I go about creating one in asp.net? Does anyone have any resources they could shed some light on? thanks Hi, take a look at the following links: All About Blogs and RSS Syndicating Your Web Site's Content with RSS and ASP.NET RSS Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. See also The History of Weblogs. Scotthttp://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/...

data, data, data
Hello, I need some advice on the best method to keep a database updated in this scenario. I have a local Solomon SQL Server where we keep our inventory. I want to build an application that will be hosted at a remote hosting location which provides a SQL database. I want to build the application to allow clients to access the inventory items and make requests based on the remote SQL data. The order will be sent to our fulfillment department via email; they will fiill the request and ship.  I'm not sure the method to do this while keeping the data current on the remote and the l...

2 COMPTES EBAY #2
Name: philippe Email: arscotattele2dotfr Product: eBay Companion Summary: 2 COMPTES EBAY Comments: Bonjour j'ai 2 compte Ebay , un pour moi et un pour mon fils sur le même ordi . comment passez d'un compte à l'autre avec firefox companion ebay édition ? merci !! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1.10) Gecko/20071115 Firefox/2.0.0.10 ...

Can profile data in SMPmW118, the current profile data in SM 2.7.2 and FF 10.0.12 be merged?
As Salaam Aleikum! I haven't done the migration stuff yet as I have used my spare time and a little help from a guy from my "boendest�d" (living suport?) to install and get my new TiVo box running here. But I plan to try to do the migration from SMPmW118 via SM 2.1 to SM 2.7.2 after the next FULL backup which is run every Saturday at 07:00: all the profiles will be backed up so I can 'rollback' them if sometbing goes seriously wrong. But I have a question about this migration: I have collected bookmarks, passwords and the like in SMPmW118, SM 2.7.2 and FF 10.0.1...

How to speed up the data assignment from one data window to another data window ? #2
I have a report program that need to show three different periods of sales data for my users. I used a datastore ( called 'dw_source' ) to hold these information and then used three 'for loops' to assign individual sales data to related period columns into the final data window ( called 'dw_target' ) that will be displayed for the users. The number of columns on the report group are user selected and the program will do all grouping and subtotal when the group data changed ( is a dynamic created data window ). The time needed to do the the assingment from ...

Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages #2
Name: Gregorio D. Revelo III Email: iolo003atyahoodotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Theres no ebay.ph on the choices for ebay web page in the options, more, ebay pages Comments: can you add ebay.ph in the choices of ebay web pages? so that every time i click on the icon, i will be opening the ebay philippines web page Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

bcp data with order by data #2
I want to output data files and each file have its order by column say I have table create table table1 (col1 int, col2 varchar(50)) and I want to bcp 2 files 1. The bcp out file order by col1 2. The bcp out file order by col2 How can I bcp data with different data order? Is the temp table the only way to order the data in bcp? ...

Feedback on Firefox 2 Beta 2
Name: Hemanth Email: hemanth_kumar_78_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Feedback on Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: The new features added to Firefox 2 Beta 2 are really cool. I like the spell check feature for forms, which really helped me in avoiding typos. The development team is doing great job in making Firefox a great success. - Hemanth. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback
Name: William Whitehead Email: blueyes13_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback Comments: Firefox 2 beta 2 has yet to show any flaws or bugs for me, and there is many features i enjoy. I have no real criticisms. All i can say is that i think that the GUI should be improved a bit more. The graphical features are nice but a bit more for Firefoxes second release would be great. One thing that Firefox 1 (not beta) that really bugged me was even though there is great pop up blocking, i still constantly got "pop up tabs" as i call them, w...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback.
Name: Sudhakar Email: Sudhakar2k_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback. Comments: Under the bookmarks Menu when I right click on a bookmark and click "properties" nothing happens. The properities window does not appear. Also when i right click and select "sort by name", again nothing happens. The bookmarks are not sorted by name. I guess i could always choose organize favorites and do these things but it should also work when i just right click on the bookmark themselves and it isn't. Also i would like it all featu...

Web resources about - Data about Blogs #2 - mozilla.feedback.ebay

Physicists Are Freaking Out About Gravitational Waves and You Should Too
LIGO co-founders Kip Thorne (R), and Rainer Weiss (L) sharing the discovery of gravitational waves, via Getty Images After five months of keeping ...

U.K. Baby Conceived On Valentine’s Day Bears Heart-Shaped Birthmark
A baby girl who was conceived on Valentine’s Day 2015 was born with a clear, heart-shaped birthmark on her forehead. Poppy-Rae was born to Jade ...

Silicon Valley Community Foundation gave nearly a billion dollars in 2015 grants
The Silicon Valley Community Foundation, approaching it's 10th anniversary, has awarded a record $823 million in the form of 122,000 grants, ...

Peter Liang's guilty verdict must lead to NYPD fixing relationship with community
New York Daily News Peter Liang's guilty verdict must lead to NYPD fixing relationship with community New York Daily News It is hard to capture ...

George Clooney: Marriage With Amal On The Rocks?
George Clooney has said that Amal Amalauddin is finding it hard to stay married to him. He says Amal finds it hard to handle his fame. Could ...

What Is the Species Distribution in the Star Wars Universe?
(Image: EPFL) In the Star Wars expanded universe, there are (or were, until Disney eliminated it ) over 20,000 characters on 294 planets. What ...

Google’s home-grown VR headset won’t need a smartphone or PC
After a rumor recently said Google is working on a better version of its virtual reality Cardboard headset, a detailed report indicates the upcoming ...

There’s now an online stock market for sneakers
With news of stock markets across the world suffering record losses, a possible silver lining for investors (and sneakerheads) comes in the form ...

Final trailer for ‘Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice’: 2 Fast 2 Batfleck?
Several new trailers dropped on Thursday, so I thought we’d play a little game of “Which movie would you rather see, based solely on the trailer?” ...

Guilt watch reality TV on repeat with NBCUniversal's new video service
Finally the television gods are shining down on Australia. If you enjoy a sneaky binge of Made in Chelsea , hate-watching Kim Kardashian and ...