Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled

Name:    Barb
Email:   emailgrataoldotcom
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
Hi,
I have Mozilla Firefox. (I can't remember what
version). When I go to sign in to Ebay, I get a
message that says Firefox can't connect securely to
signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been
disabled.

How can I correct this problem so I can again sign
into my Ebay account and sell on Ebay?

I am not a super-technical person, but if someone
could email steps to me at emailgr@aol.com, I would
really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

Barb
emailgr@aol.com

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1
0
Barb
12/5/2007 5:17:56 AM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled #2
Name: Barb Email: emailgrataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled Comments: Hi, I have Mozilla Firefox. (I can't remember what version). When I go to sign in to Ebay, I get a message that says Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled. How can I correct this problem so I can again sign into my Ebay account and sell on Ebay? I am not a super-technical person, but if someone coul...

can't get any support and can't open firefox
Name: Jacquelyn Flora Email: jacquelynfloraatmacdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: can't get any support and can't open firefox Comments: I am so completely frustrated since I have been trying to resolve this issue for weeks. I cannot open firefox at all ever since I upgraded (big mistake) to 3.0.5 and then 3.0.6. Your support site isn't worth anything because it doesn't answer any of the questions. I am so frustrated that I am ready to give up. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/525.27.1 (KHTML, like...

Can't get it to work. Can't get help.
Name: Tony Clarke Email: minionataondotat Product: Thunderbird Summary: Can't get it to work. Can't get help. Comments: Installed T'bird. Had to change defunct server that T'bird selected by default. Kept asking for passwords associated with previous email (Outlook Express ), when passwords entered then got error messages saying aon responded with 're-authentification failure'. Searched your knowledge base & help forums to no avail. Found them very user-unfriendly & ended up more confused than before. Would like to try T'bird, but I think ...

Can't get to ebay on firefox 3
Name: Bob Snook Email: marshallrleeataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Can't get to ebay on firefox 3 Comments: Since the download I can't access my ebay account. I get an error 400. I would prefer the old firefox back. I don't think ebay will be impressed if many of us can't pay our accounts when we win active bids we can no longer access.....THANKS Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: ...

Desperate!!!! -- can't get DNN4 with sqlexpress2005 to work on winxp --- can't connect to DB!!!!!
HELP!!!!! HELP!!!!I followed the install guide for DNN4 (install version)...but it doesn't work with SQL 2005 express on Win XP...i have tried everything!! below is the error message and the connection strings...HELP!!!   Error Installing DotNetNukeCurrent Assembly Version: 04.00.00ERROR: Could not connect to database specified in connectionString for SqlDataProviderSystem.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Unable to open the physical file "C:\dotnetnuke\App_Data\dotnetnuke.mdf". Operating system error 5: "5(Access is denied.)". An attempt to attach an auto-named database for file C:\dotne...

can't connect and can't scroll
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: can't connect and can't scroll Comments: Downloaded beta 6 several times and I can never get online. Everything else connected to the internet works fine, but I can't open a single page in firefox. Also, I'm currently using beta 4 so I don't know if this has been improved, but every time I minimize firefox and later maximize it, I can no longer use the mousepad on my laptop to scroll without reloading the page. Vista Home Premium 32-bit Dell XPS M1330 Intel T9300 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0b4) G...

Why can't I get directed to ebay.com.au
Name: Vaibhav Bhangale Email: mean_tee82atyahoodotcodotin Product: eBay Companion Summary: Why can't I get directed to ebay.com.au Comments: I live in Australia, and I cannot use this companion because it always directs me to ebay USA...........i checked in the options and it gives options of 4 ebay sites which does not include ebay australia........Kindly do something. Thanx Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.7) Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7 ...

Can't connect securely because the SSL protocol has been disabled.
Using Firefox 3.x I began getting this error message "Can't connect securely because the SSL protocol has been disabled." a few months ago...I can't get past it to connect to certain(many) web sites . I've tried the Firefox support page at http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox+cannot+connect+securely+because+ the+SSL+protocol+is+disabled. I also tried the Firefox Ask a Question support page, which is useless because it is a secure page so my question won't go through. Yes I know that I can try it with Firefox 5.x or 6.x, but right now my computer is o...

Security startup's creed: you can't hack what you can't see
Security software startup Trusted Network Technologies Inc. is expected to come out of hiding this week. But it hopes its customers will appreciate the ability to make their networks and critical information systems more clandestine. The company is expected to disclose today that it has received $6 million in first-round funding from Charles River Ventures and Flagship Ventures, and it will unveil its access-management app, Identity, which sports a sneaky twist. According to company founder and CEO Stephen Gant, the app provides user access control by embedding a two-factor identity--o...

Web resources about - Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled - mozilla.feedback.ebay