Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay

Name:    Schmidhofer, Jan-David
Email:   yourdotnameatgmxdotnet
Product: eBay Companion

Comments:
Mir fehlt ein button an der sidebar, der sie auf
einen klick aus und einblendet.

Zum öffnen ist die symbolleiste oben ok, aber ich
haette gerne die möglichkeit die sidebar einfach
aus/einzublenden

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071008 Firefox/2.0.0.8
0
Schmidhofer
10/22/2007 12:50:25 PM
mozilla.feedback.ebay 23763 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

On 22 Okt., 14:50, Schmidhofer, Jan-David <hendrix-no-
replyatmozilladotorg> wrote:
> Name:    Schmidhofer, Jan-David
> Email:   yourdotnameatgmxdotnet
> Product: eBay Companion
>
> Comments:
> Mir fehlt ein button an der sidebar, der sie auf
> einen klick aus und einblendet.
>
> Zum =F6ffnen ist die symbolleiste oben ok, aber ich
> haette gerne die m=F6glichkeit die sidebar einfach
> aus/einzublenden
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; de; rv:1.8.1.8)=
 Gecko/20071008 Firefox/2.0.0.8

Hallo!
Die Antwort ist ganz simpel: Einfach nochmal auf den Ebaybutton in der
Symboleiste klicken schon schlie=DFt Sie sich wieder.
Gru=DF gogopowerman

0
piet

Web resources about - Feedback Firefox Companion for Ebay - mozilla.feedback.ebay

A Prairie Home Companion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Prairie Home Companion is a live radio variety show created and hosted by Garrison Keillor . The show runs on Saturdays from 5 to 7 pm Central ...

Conscious Companion (@C_Companion) on Twitter

Essentials of Pediatric Radiology Companion App on the App Store on iTunes
Get Essentials of Pediatric Radiology Companion App on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

EA releases Star Wars Battlefront companion app for Android
EA has released the official Star Wars Battlefront companion app for Android, which enables those in a galaxy far, far away to prepare for battle ...

Star Wars Battlefront Companion app out now on iOS
The official companion app of Star Wars Battlefront has just been released by Electronic Arts, ahead of the much-awaited action shooter games ...

People are falling in love with Microsoft's 'Little Bing' virtual companion
People in China are falling in love with Microsoft's Xiaoice, a project that translates as "Little Bing," according to GeekWire . The software ...

U-pet, Pet Carriers With Bubble Window for Your Creature Companion
These backpacks let your animal see the world like a little astronaut. via U-pet Most animals are not okay with being carried around in a small ...

Bikes vs Cars Doc Released, Along With Companion App To Track Cycling Impacts
... as a tool for positive change, as well as the conflict between the two named modes [&hellip Bikes vs Cars Doc Released, Along With Companion ...

Japanese company creating a robot companion for your desk
MJI Robotics has almost completed its More Joyful Innovation Communication Robot, an egg-shaped cyber companion with a 5-inch screen, built-in ...

Hasbro’s Latest Venture Brings Toy Cats To Life To Be Companions To The Elderly
... four-legged company, without the hassle of scooping kitty litter, then you might be the perfect candidate for Hasbro’s new line of “companion ...