Protocol + When a the file is not found

Hi,
I am creating a protocol with javascript for my xulrunner app. How do I go about returning a file not found error from my protocol so that it is displayed as a standard message in the browser control (as a alert or page depending on the prefs)? I've tried "moz-neterror:page?e=error&u=url&d=desc" from netError.xhtml but that gives a message saying that the protocol does not exist.

I've also tried throwing an error msg from javascript but that does not return a standard 404 or simillar page.

Help is appreciated thank you.
James

James Newell
jamesishereto@yahoo.com

James
9/21/2006 3:31:28 AM
mozilla.dev.tech.xpcom 1345 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Spoke too soon again.
Googling firefox + neterror returned about:neterror, which returned "about:neterror?e=netTimeout&u=blank&c=UTF-8&d=Insertmessagehere"

And then I also found the error names and descriptions in the netError.xhtml file.

        <h1 id="et_generic">&generic.title;</h1>
        <h1 id="et_dnsNotFound">&dnsNotFound.title;</h1>
        <h1 id="et_fileNotFound">&fileNotFound.title;</h1>
        <h1 id="et_malformedURI">&malformedURI.title;</h1>
        <h1 id="et_protocolNotFound">&protocolNotFound.title;</h1>
        <h1 id="et_connectionFailure">&connectionFailure.title;</h1>
        <h1 id="et_netTimeout">&netTimeout.title;</h1>

        <h1 id="et_redirectLoop">&redirectLoop.title;</h1>
        <h1 id="et_unknownSocketType">&unknownSocketType.title;</h1>
        <h1 id="et_netReset">&netReset.title;</h1>
        <h1 id="et_netOffline">&netOffline.title;</h1>
        <h1 id="et_netInterrupt">&netInterrupt.title;</h1>
        <h1 id="et_deniedPortAccess">&deniedPortAccess.title;</h1>
        <h1 id="et_proxyResolveFailure">&proxyResolveFailure.title;</h1>
        <h1 id="et_proxyConnectFailure">&proxyConnectFailure.title;</h1>

Sorry,
James

James Newell
jamesishereto@yahoo.com

---------------------------------
On Yahoo!7
  PS Trixi - Check in weekly for the latest episode
0
James
9/21/2006 4:06:36 AM
James Newell wrote:
> I am creating a protocol with javascript for my xulrunner app. How do I go about returning a file not found error from my protocol so that it is displayed as a standard message in the browser control (as a alert or page depending on the prefs)? I've tried "moz-neterror:page?e=error&u=url&d=desc" from netError.xhtml but that gives a message saying that the protocol does not exist.

Throwing from asyncOpen should work, as should calling OnStopRequest with the
correct error code.

-Boris
0
Boris
9/21/2006 5:13:28 AM
Me again.

For some reason (js security?) no arguments are working and only the generic error message is being displayed with my about:neterror?e=... method.

In regard to Boris' suggested method:
I'm guessing that to throw from asyncOpen or call OnStopRequest, that I have to create a nsIStreamListener listener object and pass it to asyncOpen.
The thing is that I don't have a channel. I mean that under certain circumstances when a particular file is determined not exist, I have no URI to pass to create newChannel.
 If i'm wrong would u be able to provide a quick sample.
Thanks heaps,
James

Boris Zbarsky wrote:
>Throwing from asyncOpen should work, as should calling OnStopRequest
with the
correct error code.

James Newell
jamesishereto@yahoo.com

---------------------------------
On Yahoo!7
  Messenger: Make free PC-to-PC calls to your friends overseas.
0
James
9/22/2006 12:05:08 AM
James Newell wrote:
> I'm guessing that to throw from asyncOpen

Yes.  From your protocol handler's asyncOpen.

> The thing is that I don't have a channel.

Thowing from newChannel is also fine.

> I mean that under certain circumstances when a particular file is determined not exist, I have no URI to pass to create newChannel.

Throwing from newURI is also possible...

Put another way, you're implementing a protocol handler, right?  Gecko is what
calls newURI, newChannel, asyncOpen on your code.  What are you returning to
Gecko from those methods?

-Boris
0
Boris
9/22/2006 12:27:44 AM
Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> Thowing from newChannel is also fine.
> [...]
> Throwing from newURI is also possible...

You won't get an error page if you throw from newURI and IIRC not if you
throw from newChannel either.
0
Christian
9/22/2006 1:18:21 AM
Christian Biesinger wrote:
> You won't get an error page if you throw from newURI and IIRC not if you
> throw from newChannel either.

For now.  But we're planning to fix at least the latter, last I checked.  And in
both cases you _will_ get the appropriate error notification.

-Boris
0
Boris
9/22/2006 2:07:43 AM
Thanks guys,

I threw just a string. I'm guessing that i'm supposed to throw some specific error. I did try googling a Components.interfaces error to throw for file not found but couldn't find one. Is there a list somewhere? Or what status do I pass onStopRequest?

Yes I was returning a file channel from my protocol, instead of the javascript channel in the example (http://nexgenmedia.net/docs/protocol/) used.

I need to view example code or tutorial of a nsIChannel implemented in javascript. I looked at lots of the cpp ones but could not find where they made callbacks to the listener to return data etc.

Thanks for all the help,
Very appreciated!

James

James Newell
jamesishereto@yahoo.com

---------------------------------
On Yahoo!7
  360&#176; new features: Blog polls, visitor stats custom themes and more!
0
James
9/25/2006 2:24:19 AM
James Newell wrote:
> I threw just a string. I'm guessing that i'm supposed to throw some specific
> error.

Yes, you are.  Depending on what sort of error you're reporting, of course.  See
nsDocShell::DisplayLoadError for the list of errors we know how to report.

You probably want NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND which I believe is 0x80520012.

-Boris
0
Boris
9/25/2006 2:47:28 AM
James Newell wrote:
> I threw just a string. I'm guessing that i'm supposed to throw some specific error.

Components.results.NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND might also work.

-Boris
0
Boris
9/25/2006 2:50:53 AM
Throwing the error from the newChannel function works, however it comes
up as a message box regardless of the setting
pref("browser.xul.error_pages.enabled", true); whilst other protocols
adhere to this setting.

Do you know if placing this in one of those methods that you have
previously stipulated make it work?

James.

Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> James Newell wrote:
> > I threw just a string. I'm guessing that i'm supposed to throw some specific error.
>
> Components.results.NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND might also work.
>
> -Boris

0
James
9/25/2006 4:22:14 AM
James Newell wrote:
> Throwing the error from the newChannel function works, however it comes
> up as a message box regardless of the setting
> pref("browser.xul.error_pages.enabled", true); whilst other protocols
> adhere to this setting.

Yeah.   Like biesi said, newChannel errors can't use error pages at the moment,
so they get an error dialog.  You'd have to throw this from asyncOpen, I think,
to get an error page.  Or pass it to onStopRequest.  Either one would work, but
asyncOpen is probably easier.

-Boris
0
Boris
9/25/2006 4:37:25 AM
It works!

Do you know where I can learn more about passing data to
nsIStreamListener?

Thanks for all the help its very appreciated!
James

0
James
9/25/2006 4:54:20 AM
James Newell wrote:
> Do you know where I can learn more about passing data to
> nsIStreamListener?

The only available documentation is probably the IDL file for it...

0
Christian
9/25/2006 5:59:01 AM
Ok now I'm getting the error:

[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004001
(NS_ERROR_NOT_IMPLEME
NTED) [nsIStreamListener.onDataAvailable]"  nsresult: "0x80004001
(NS_ERROR_NOT_
IMPLEMENTED)"  location: "JS frame ::
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Admi
nistrator/Desktop/ePaedia/AppDir/Contents/components/protocol-ePaedia.js
:: anon
ymous :: line 317"  data: no]

while passing a stream to the object listener from asyncOpen

Dumping the listner object reveals it is indeed a nsIStreamListener and
onStartRequest calls correctly

Any clues?

0
James
9/26/2006 1:57:01 AM
James Newell wrote:
> while passing a stream to the object listener from asyncOpen

Er...  You're not supposed to do that.  That's why it's _async_Open.  All the
callbacks need to be async.

-Boris
0
Boris
9/26/2006 2:00:57 AM
How do I do it then?

Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> James Newell wrote:
> > while passing a stream to the object listener from asyncOpen
>
> Er...  You're not supposed to do that.  That's why it's _async_Open.  All the
> callbacks need to be async.
>
> -Boris

0
James
9/26/2006 2:09:26 AM
James Newell wrote:
> How do I do it then?

Async.  Like post an event or set a timer or whatever.  When that fires, call
onStartRequest/onStopRequest.

But seriously, if you know in asyncOpen you have a problem, just throw from
asyncOpen.

-Boris

> Boris Zbarsky wrote:
>> James Newell wrote:
>>> while passing a stream to the object listener from asyncOpen
>> Er...  You're not supposed to do that.  That's why it's _async_Open.  All the
>> callbacks need to be async.
>>
>> -Boris

0
Boris
9/26/2006 2:14:18 AM
I've got the error business sorted and I know what Async means just not
how to implement it. What about onDataAvailiable, the doco for
nsIStreamListner, the listener object passed to asyncOpen supposedly
implements this function. If i dont use that then how do I pass the
data to the listener?

I know that this code
(http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/archangel/src/archangel-protocol.js?rev=1.3&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup)
isn't async but it supposedly works and they seem to use
onDataAvailiable.

    this.streamListener.onStartRequest (this, this.context);

    var len = str.length;
    this.stringStream.setData (str, len);
    this.streamListener.onDataAvailable (this, this.context,
                                         this.stringStream, 0, len);
    this.streamListener.onStopRequest (this, this.context,
                                       Components.results.NS_OK);

???

Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> James Newell wrote:
> > How do I do it then?
>
> Async.  Like post an event or set a timer or whatever.  When that fires, call
> onStartRequest/onStopRequest.
>
> But seriously, if you know in asyncOpen you have a problem, just throw from
> asyncOpen.
>
> -Boris

0
James
9/26/2006 3:09:49 AM
James Newell wrote:
> I've got the error business sorted and I know what Async means just not
> how to implement it. What about onDataAvailiable, the doco for
> nsIStreamListner, the listener object passed to asyncOpen supposedly
> implements this function.

Yes....  That's correct...  Who's calling asyncOpen?  What object are they
passing in as the nsIStreamListener?

> I know that this code
> (http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/archangel/src/archangel-protocol.js?rev=1.3&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup)
> isn't async but it supposedly works

Fun.  It's not guaranteed to work, and is allowed to crash given what they're
doing.  And it's _definitely_ guaranteed to not work in some cases.

-Boris
0
Boris
9/26/2006 3:31:55 AM
James Newell wrote:
> I've got the error business sorted and I know what Async means just not
> how to implement it.

I would probably use an nsITimer with a short timeout (1 msec or
something) and call the callback functions from there.

On trunk you could also post an nsIRunnable to the current thread (which
you can get from the nsIThreadManager), but on branch this isn't scriptable.

-christian
0
Christian
9/26/2006 4:49:18 AM
Isnt it the docshell/browser element calling asyncOpen from the channel
I return from my protocol handler? They are passing [xpconnect wrapped
nsIStreamListner] which I assume is the correct object. The funny thing
is when i removed a argument, it gave an error saying not enough
arguments for the onDataAvailiable function and when i alert the
listener.onDataAvailiable as a variable i get function() { native code
} or similar.

Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> James Newell wrote:
> > I've got the error business sorted and I know what Async means just not
> > how to implement it. What about onDataAvailiable, the doco for
> > nsIStreamListner, the listener object passed to asyncOpen supposedly
> > implements this function.
>
> Yes....  That's correct...  Who's calling asyncOpen?  What object are they
> passing in as the nsIStreamListener?
>
> > I know that this code
> > (http://www.mozdev.org/source/browse/archangel/src/archangel-protocol.js?rev=1.3&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup)
> > isn't async but it supposedly works
>
> Fun.  It's not guaranteed to work, and is allowed to crash given what they're
> doing.  And it's _definitely_ guaranteed to not work in some cases.
>
> -Boris

0
James
9/26/2006 4:53:48 AM
James Newell wrote:
> Isnt it the docshell/browser element calling asyncOpen from the channel
> I return from my protocol handler?

In some cases yes.  OK.

> They are passing [xpconnect wrapped
> nsIStreamListner] which I assume is the correct object.

Ok....  But calling onDataAvailable on it throws NOT_IMPLEMENTED?  I assume you
did call OnStartRequest, right?

> The funny thing is when i removed a argument, it gave an error saying not enough
> arguments for the onDataAvailiable function

Sure.  XPConnect enforces the arg count.

> and when i alert the
> listener.onDataAvailiable as a variable i get function() { native code
> } or similar.

Right.

-Boris
0
Boris
9/26/2006 5:09:48 AM
Ok I've pretty much got it working with a channel and stream listener
interface that wraps an existing mozilla one. The last problem is that
images etc relative to the current document uri are not resolving.

In the newURI method of the protocol handler i have been experimenting
with resolving from the base uri but when I resolve the uri (e.g
"flashfile" from the base "protocol://host/path") the original spec
(i.e. "flashfile") is being returned and not resolved.

Is there an easy way of doing this with XPCOM?

Thanks,
James

0
James
10/15/2006 10:00:37 AM
James Newell wrote:
> In the newURI method of the protocol handler i have been experimenting
> with resolving from the base uri but when I resolve the uri (e.g
> "flashfile" from the base "protocol://host/path") the original spec
> (i.e. "flashfile") is being returned and not resolved.

What's the code you use?

> Is there an easy way of doing this with XPCOM?

Sure... nsIURI has methods to resolve relative URIs.  They should be working.
What sort of nsIURI are you using?  What protocol handler flags does your
protocol handler have?

-Boris
0
Boris
10/15/2006 3:57:04 PM
Flags are:

	protocolFlags: nsIProtocolHandler.URI_STD,

Code is:

	newURI: function(spec, charset, baseURI) {

		//Create a new URI object
		var objURI =
Components.classes[@mozilla.org/network/simple-uri;1].createInstance(Components.interfaces.nsIURI);

		//Use the specified uri
		if (baseURI) {
			objURI.spec = baseURI.resolve(spec)
		} else {
			objURI.spec = spec;
		}

		//Return the new uri
		return objURI;

	},

I also tried using "@mozilla.org/network/standard-url;1" but I kept
getting an exception trying to set the spec

James
10/15/2006 8:22:59 PM
James Newell wrote:
> Flags are:
> 		//Create a new URI object
> 		var objURI =
> Components.classes[@mozilla.org/network/simple-uri;1].createInstance(Components.interfaces.nsIURI);

Simple URIs do not support relative URIs.  If you have a concept of relative
URIs, you need to use "@mozilla.org/network/standard-url;1".

> I also tried using "@mozilla.org/network/standard-url;1" but I kept
> getting an exception trying to set the spec

What sort of exception?  What was your spec string?

-Boris
0
Boris
10/15/2006 11:29:05 PM
The code I used was basically the same...

		//Create a new URI object
		var objURI =
Components.classes["@mozilla.org/network/standard-url;1"].createInstance(Components.interfaces.nsIURL);

		if (baseURI) {
			dump("Resolved URI: " + baseURI.resolve(spec) + "\n");
			aURL.spec = baseURI.resolve(spec)
		} else {
			objURI.spec = spec;
		}

		//Return the new uri
		return objURI;

I also saw the init method used but it seems to be undefined on my url?

0
James
10/16/2006 12:46:53 AM
James Newell wrote:
> I also saw the init method used but it seems to be undefined on my url?

Ah.  Yeah, you have to call init().  It's on nsIStandardURL, so you'll need to
QI your URI to that.

-Boris
0
Boris
10/16/2006 1:35:11 AM
The error i get is:

Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x804b000a
[nsIStandardURL.init]"  nsresult: "0x804b000a (<unknown>)"  location:
"JS frame ::
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/ePaedia/Application/Windows/components/epaedia-protocolHandler.js
:: anonymous :: line 132"  data: no]
Source File:
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/ePaedia/Application/Windows/components/epaedia-protocolHandler.js
Line: 132

My code is:

	newURI: function(spec, charset, baseURI) {

		//Create a new URI object
		var objURI =
Components.classes["@mozilla.org/network/standard-url;1"].createInstance(Components.interfaces.nsIStandardURL);

		objURI.init(Components.interfaces.nsIStandardURL.URLTYPE_STANDARD,
-1, spec, charset, baseURI);

		//Return the new uri
		return objURI;

	},

the uri that is supposed to load is "epaedia://Life and
Times/intro.html" and within that page is a flash file,
"flash/intro.swf" that needs the uri to be resolved.

Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> James Newell wrote:
> > I also saw the init method used but it seems to be undefined on my url?
>
> Ah.  Yeah, you have to call init().  It's on nsIStandardURL, so you'll need to
> QI your URI to that.
>
> -Boris

0
James
10/16/2006 1:52:48 AM
Also is there a description of the difference between the constants?
they aren't immediately clear to me on xul planet.

James
10/16/2006 1:57:22 AM
James Newell wrote:
> Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x804b000a

http://twpol.dyndns.org/mozilla/misc/nserror?0x804b000a

That's NS_ERROR_MALFORMED_URI.

> 		objURI.init(Components.interfaces.nsIStandardURL.URLTYPE_STANDARD,
> -1, spec, charset, baseURI);

OK, that pretty much looks right...

> the uri that is supposed to load is "epaedia://Life and
> Times/intro.html"

Spaces are not allowed in hostnames, which is presumably why you get the result
you get.

If you don't really have a hostname, you probably want URLTYPE_NO_AUTHORITY
instead of URLTYPE_STANDARD, and something like:

   epaedia:///Life and Times/intro.html

(note the three slashes).  That's how file:// works, for example.

-Boris
0
Boris
10/16/2006 2:12:44 AM
James Newell wrote:
> Also is there a description of the difference between the constants?

Yeah, we should really write much better API docs for those....

Cross-posting to .network -- these are the nsIStandardURL constants.

-Boris
0
Boris

VS - File "~/myTemplate/myMaster.master" was not found
 hi,i have to create some asp.net projects (web application projects) for the same company. all should have the same layout. therefore i created an asp.net project (web application project) that includes a master page, css, js files and images. lets call this asp.net project "myTemplate".i created 3 separate asp.net projects (say web1, web2, web3). everyone has a virtual directory "myTemplate" configured in iis to "include" the above mentioned "myTemplate" project root. all the *.aspx files (in web1 to web 3) reference the masterpage with MasterPa...

Purpose of dev-tech-xpcom
What's the purpose of this list? I used to think it was about XPCOM itself, basically for questions about the code in xpcom/**. However, that doesn't seem to be how everyone else uses it. In fact, it seems to be about all coding questions that are somewhat Firefox- or XULRunner-related. Basically what the platform or extension lists are supposed to be. Should we, therefore, delete this list/newsgroup? As it is used, it is redundant. -christian -- All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances...

superreview granted: [Bug 26496] Jar protocol fails silently on file-not-found : [Attachment 233170] Use aURI.schemeIs("file") check to determine what to display
Jeff Walden (remove +bmo to email) <jwalden+bmo@mit.edu> has granted superreview: Bug 26496: Jar protocol fails silently on file-not-found https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=26496 Attachment 233170: Use aURI.schemeIs("file") check to determine what to display https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=233170&action=edit ------- Additional Comments from Jeff Walden (remove +bmo to email) <jwalden+bmo@mit.edu> Per bz on IRC, comment 21 is sr=him with the changes; also, since nsResProtocolHandler QIs to nsIFileURL, we want a .schemeIs("fi...

[PATCH] File::Path::mkpath, /dev, /dev/dir and /dev/000000 changes
While fetching GD with CPAN.PM, I ran into some problems with File::Path::mkpath, in particular with rooted logicals: $ define/job/trans=conceal root_abcd_1 disk:[perl.cpan.build.id.blah.] mkpath('/root_abcd_1/lds') fails with a "invalid parameter" error when it tries to mkdir('/root_abcd_1'). There's a test in the code for a '000000' directory, but not for the lack of a directory....I suspect that the test was put in to prevent endless loops, prior to a modification of the File::Basename code. So here's a change that does the...

superreview cancelled: [Bug 26496] Jar protocol fails silently on file-not-found : [Attachment 232764] Show the error page
Jeff Walden (remove +bmo to email) <jwalden+bmo@mit.edu> has cancelled Jeff Walden (remove +bmo to email) <jwalden+bmo@mit.edu>'s request for superreview: Bug 26496: Jar protocol fails silently on file-not-found https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=26496 Attachment 232764: Show the error page https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=232764&action=edit ------- Additional Comments from Jeff Walden (remove +bmo to email) <jwalden+bmo@mit.edu> Per bz on IRC, comment 21 is sr=him with the changes; also, since nsResProtocolHandler QIs to nsIFileUR...

superreview requested: [Bug 26496] Jar protocol fails silently on file-not-found : [Attachment 232764] Show the error page
Jeff Walden (remove +bmo to email) <jwalden+bmo@mit.edu> has asked Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> for superreview: Bug 26496: Jar protocol fails silently on file-not-found https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=26496 Attachment 232764: Show the error page https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=232764&action=edit ------- Additional Comments from Jeff Walden (remove +bmo to email) <jwalden+bmo@mit.edu> Showing an error page requires that NS_ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND be thrown, not NS_ERROR_FILE_TARGET_DOES_NOT_EXIST; I've never been able to get a...

Copy files fails. Response file not found.
Sysops / All I am currently upgrading NW5.1 SP6 servers (identical hardware and software versions). So far, 4 servers in the TREE are upgraded using an internally documented procedure that basically follows the standard Novell In-Place Upgrade documentation. The 5th server, however is getting to 100% of the initial file copy when it tries to copy autoexec.old and config.old to the c: drive and then sys:etc directory.(See screen cuts) If I skip these files the server then moves to the first reboot phase. On reboot, the server install displays "Please Wait" t...

Error while opening an excel file : file could not be found
Hi All,   I am using the below code to export data from datagrid to excel.     dtgDailyReports.AllowSorting = false;                         DataSet ds = new DataSet();                         ds = (DataSet)ViewState["DailyReport"];                  ...

upload File: File is there but still can not be found
Hi, I 've got a problem when using the following code to upload file directly from my PC to remote folder: System.Drawing.Image FullSizeImage = System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(FileInput.PostedFile.FileName); The error message is :System.IO.FileNotFoundException: C:\Documents and Settings\Tuan Ho\My Documents\Phonematerial\nok7200_files\product_detail_files\59_59_big_N7200_2.jpeg But the problem is that path is the correct path in my PC, because I use a FileInput to browser it, and the file is there!!! I even try to upload the image to localhost, It works fine, just when I change t...

Web Setup
Hi All, I get the following error when I create websetup project and try to install the MSI. I have not used any cab deployment.  Error : The file '_0B46466446666' cannot be installed because the file cannot be found in cabinet file '_254643216546324654sd3254654654'. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package.  Thanks in advance.     Hi, If we create a simple test ASP.NET web application, does it have the same issue? Please make sure that all the required files are included into Web Setu...

Error E1026 File Not Found (dfm files)
I am using Delphi 2009. When I try to compile or build my project, I am getting multiple instances of the following error [DCC Error] E1026 File not found: [myunit].DFM These are units which are not in my project, but are in other projects that I have successfully built and run. All the dcu files are in one directory, and this directory is on the library path for my current project. I can overcome the problem by putting all the source file directories on the library path, but I do not understand why I have the problem. As it happens, I have the source files. But if I only had the d...

Merging dev-tech-layout into dev-platform
Today I found out that I had missed a post from David Baron on dev-tech-layout, because I had no idea that this list exists. I think dev-platform is a better place to have the conversation related to the layout module (people are already having discussions about other modules over there). Does anybody have any objections? Cheers, Ehsan ...

Merging dev-tech-layout into dev-platform
Today I found out that I had missed a post from David Baron on dev-tech-layout, because I had no idea that this list exists. I think dev-platform is a better place to have the conversation related to the layout module (people are already having discussions about other modules over there). Does anybody have any objections? Cheers, Ehsan ...

11.1. beta
The output below is self-explanatory: razvan@Netherworld:~> kdfjnsjkf Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/bin/command-not-found", line 8, in <module> import scout File "./scout/__init__.py", line 941, in <module> ScoutCore.load_modules() File "./scout/__init__.py", line 910, in load_modules cls.ml = ModuleLoader(Config.module_path) File "./scout/__init__.py", line 352, in __init__ if dirs != None: self.import_from(dirs) File "./scout/__init__.py", line 359, in import_from self._import(dir) File "./...

Web resources about - Protocol + When a the file is not found - mozilla.dev.tech.xpcom

List of parties to the Kyoto Protocol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Signing is optional, indicating an intention to ratify the Protocol. Ratification means that an Annex I party (e.g. a developed country or one ...

Nest’s Weave protocol for the connected home now open to third-party developers
Nest Weave, the communications protocol that Nest uses to make its connected home devices talk to each other, definitely isn't new. But as of ...

NAB joins global banks to design 'blockchain' protocols
National Australia Bank has joined 20 global global banks in a trial of technologies based on the "blockchain" that facilitates bitcoin transactions. ...

New attacks on Network Time Protocol can defeat HTTPS and create chaos
... or tamper with Bitcoin transactions, computer scientists warned Wednesday. The vulnerabilities reside in the N etwork Time Protocol , the widely ...

Case Keenum concussion challenges NFL protocol
Rams quarterback was obviously woozy after his head slammed the ground, but he never missed a play, leading to many questions for NFL

Terrence Jones returns to practice after passing concussion protocol
Rockets forward Terrence Jones returned to practice on Thursday after going through the NBA’s concussion protocol, saying he felt no loss of ...

IDG Contributor Network: OAuth 2.0: The protocol at the center of the universe
I am writing this article on the iPad Mini using the Editorial app. This app is connected to my Dropbox account and automatically synchronizes ...

'Routine,' 'standard,' and 'protocol' for police usually means overkill for black folks
A neighbor sees someone who may be breaking into a home. Civic-minded and filled with neighborly concern, the witness dials 911 and asks police ...

Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
Mentor Graphics has announced its Veloce VirtuaLAB Ethernet environment with support for 25Gb, 50Gb and 100Gb Ethernet. VirtuaLAB is Mentor Graphics' ...

Sea Change In Concussion Protocols For Youth Soccer
The most popular sport in the world is catching up to football and hockey in how it deals with concussions.