problem with forms and gecko/SeaMonkey 1.1.1 #2

Hi

I wrote a gecko embedder in C++.
I load the folowing jsp from a jetty server into the browser.

Valeur de param : ${param.p1}

<form name="form" action="http://www.yahoo.fr" >

<input type="text" name="p1" value="v1" />

</form>

The page is well diplayed.
When I do a submit using mypWebBrowserEmbedded-
>executeScript("document.form.submit();");. executeScript is a
function which executes a script usingtheScriptContext-
>EvaluateString. I never get the yahoo's page displayed.

After I do the submit , OnStateChange(nsIWebProgress *aWebProgress,
nsIRequest *aRequest, PRUint32 aStateFlags, nsresult aStatus) of the
chrome is called, with aStateFlags & STATE_STOP) && (aStateFlags &
STATE_IS_DOCUMENT), but the page is still the same, the new page is
not loaded.

If I do the same thing with mozilla , it works OK.

Any idea of what is the problem

thank's for your responses

philippe

0
philippe
5/9/2007 12:05:38 PM
mozilla.dev.tech.xpcom 1345 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow