Documentation for JS 52 Languge feature support?

I've done a port of the Typescript Compiler to embed in our
application.  I need to support a Node-style 'require', but I'm not sure
what my Typescript target should be to take advantage of the language
features.

Any pointers? The release notes are empty:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Projects/SpiderMonkey/Releases/52

0
Kent
6/12/2018 2:00:22 PM
mozilla.dev.tech.js-engine 2019 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 10:01:00 AM UTC-4, Kent Williams wrote:
> I've done a port of the Typescript Compiler to embed in our=20
> application.=C2=A0 I need to support a Node-style 'require', but I'm not =
sure=20
> what my Typescript target should be to take advantage of the language=20
> features.
>=20
> Any pointers? The release notes are empty:=20
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Projects/SpiderMonkey/Re=
leases/52

I combed through MDN at one point to produce this summary for the NEWS file=
 of my project: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gjs/commit/c1525a7a48fcd1090=
22146be657844cde2c8c9dc
This may be the same info that you're looking for.

Regards,
Philip
0
Philip