Trouble with dev-tech-crypto

I'm having trouble posting to this list.

I'm trying to get an announcement posted,
but the messages simply disappear without errors.

If you end up seeing my messages multiple times,
please apologize.

This issue is being tracked in
bugzilla at mozilla dot org number 839245.

(Not including a link, just in case links are the
reason why mails are being filtered.)

Kai

0
Kai
2/8/2013 7:38:40 PM
mozilla.dev.tech.crypto 2048 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

x-posting from dev-tech-crypto: web crypto APIs and resources
Hello Security Enthusiasts: I just started a conversation on Web Crypto APIs (low-level, high-level) and the resources to implement in Gecko. https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/mozilla.dev.tech.crypto/rQeNHJsYKoM Cheers, David ...

[moderator] testing dev-tech-crypto
I haven't seen any mail on this list for about two weeks. I'm wondering if subscribers have been trying to send mail and have been seeing it fail. If you ever send emails to the list and find that they don't go through, please send an email to me, the moderator. -- Nelson B ...

dev-tech-crypto moderation changes
Since its origin a few months ago, the dev-tech-crypto@lists.mozilla.org list has been moderated, in an effort to keep spam out of the list. The rules have been rather simple: mail sent by list members gets right through, the rest goes into a moderation queue where it is reviewed daily. The occasional on-topic message from a non-subscriber address gets manually passed through, and the rest is discarded. Spam filters (are intended to) recognize most spam and discard it outright, so that the moderator need not review hundreds of spams daily to find the occasional rare nuggets. Un...

Anti-spam changes to dev-tech-crypto mailing list
Dear readers of dev-tech-crypto mailing list, and mozilla.dev.tech.crypto newsgroup: As you have probably noticed, in the past 7 days we've seen a number of emails that have gotten through the list's meager grep-based spam filters. I have been increasing the rules trying to trap more spam, but the spam grows faster than I can create rules for it. I apologize for that. The situation has simply become intolerable, so as your list moderator, I have taken steps to cut it off, and am prepared to take more steps. Consequently, there are some changes to the list moderation that h...

dev-tech-crypto News->email gateway re-enabled
I have not seen any new spam in the mozilla.dev.tech.crypto newsgroup since May 1, and in the last week, there have been numerous on-topic messages posted to the newsgroup that have not been gatewayed to the list, so today I have re-enabled the News->email gateway between mozilla.dev.tech.crypto and the dev-tech-crypto mailing list. If the spam resumes, I will disable the gateway again, but hopefully that will not happen soon. I invite any comments you may have about the relative merits of keeping all spam out of the mailing list (which closing the news->mail gateway accompl...

Merging dev-tech-layout into dev-platform
Today I found out that I had missed a post from David Baron on dev-tech-layout, because I had no idea that this list exists. I think dev-platform is a better place to have the conversation related to the layout module (people are already having discussions about other modules over there). Does anybody have any objections? Cheers, Ehsan ...

Merging dev-tech-layout into dev-platform
Today I found out that I had missed a post from David Baron on dev-tech-layout, because I had no idea that this list exists. I think dev-platform is a better place to have the conversation related to the layout module (people are already having discussions about other modules over there). Does anybody have any objections? Cheers, Ehsan ...

UI dev tools/tech
Hello,  I am newbie to .NET. I would like to know is there any tools or technologies in .NET world that will help me to develop a thin client (browser based web application) rapidly. I am looking something like drag n drop for UI components or some tags where I no need to worry about developing these components. I want to just use these tags or drag n drop them and concentrate on my business logic of getting data.  Thanks for your help.--Vijay Have you checked out Visual Studio? It is an IDE that helps you drag n drop controls on your page?RegardsBilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MC...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

Purpose of dev-tech-xpcom
What's the purpose of this list? I used to think it was about XPCOM itself, basically for questions about the code in xpcom/**. However, that doesn't seem to be how everyone else uses it. In fact, it seems to be about all coding questions that are somewhat Firefox- or XULRunner-related. Basically what the platform or extension lists are supposed to be. Should we, therefore, delete this list/newsgroup? As it is used, it is redundant. -christian -- All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances...

Removing dev.tech.gfx
I've just filed bug 685268 to remove dev.tech.gfx, with the intent being that all such discussion should be happening on dev.platform. This is how all the Mozilla graphics folk are operating already; we may as well pave that particular path. Joe ...

Merging dev-gaia and dev-b2g into dev-fxos
--001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hello people of Firefox OS, After a discussion we have decided that the distinction between dev-gaia and dev-b2g mailing lists is not enough to warrant maintaining two lists. So we are deprecating both in favor of dev-fxos. So if you are subscribed to one of the aforementioned lists, you will be subscribed to the new dev-fxos list and we will shortly be decommissioning dev-gaia and dev-b2g. Thanks! Michael --001a113ce93ebce35d051e4c0c73 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: qu...

I get no response in dev.tech.css
page at http://www.mrkuhn.com should forward to http://www.mrkuhn.com/default2.htm, works with IE but not firefox. if anyone would let me know how to do a forward that's compatable for both it would be greatly appreciated. I also use resizeable iframes, which work properly for fitting with htm files but leave extra blank space on my aspx pages. If anyone knows a fix for that it would also be a big help. Matthew Kuhn wrote: > page at http://www.mrkuhn.com should forward to > http://www.mrkuhn.com/default2.htm, works with IE but not firefox. if > anyone would let ...

B2G Tech Talk -- Dev Practices: Reviews
Notes referenced in the talk (etherpad) are added to the description of = the video. http://vimeo.com/frashed/b2g-dev-process-reviews Cheers, Faramarz ...

Web resources about - Trouble with dev-tech-crypto - mozilla.dev.tech.crypto