Misconfiguration of certificate's CN and virtual name

If anyone could help guide me with this cryptic message I'm seeing in my apache log file.  I'm getting this error:

"Misconfiguration of certificate's CN and virtual name. The certificate CN has <server-name>. We expected <server-name> as virtual name."

The mention of "server-name" in both cases above in the error log is the very same name.  So it doesn't make sense.  So in other words the error says this if I substituted "server-name" with this name:   example.server-name.com:

The certificate CN has example.server-name.com.  We expected example.server-name.com as vertual name.

If anyone could help, I'd be grateful.
Chris
0
cdm33
2/5/2017 8:34:09 PM
mozilla.dev.security 626 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow