Potential problem with ACME TLS-SNI-01 validation

We've received a credible report of a problem with ACME TLS-SNI-01 validation which could allow people to get certificates they should not be able to get. While we investigate further we have disabled tls-sni-01 validation.

We'll post more information soon.
0
josh
1/10/2018 2:26:53 AM
mozilla.dev.security.policy 1240 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow

On 10/01/18 02:26, josh@letsencrypt.org wrote:
> We've received a credible report of a problem with ACME TLS-SNI-01 validation which could allow people to get certificates they should not be able to get. While we investigate further we have disabled tls-sni-01 validation.
>
> We'll post more information soon.

https://community.letsencrypt.org/t/2018-01-09-issue-with-tls-sni-01-and-shared-hosting-infrastructure/49996

Gerv
0