Firefox 2.0.0.3/1.5.0.11 Community Test Day - Friday, March 9

--------------090307040208070101020806

      Firefox 2.0.0.3/1.5.0.11 Community Test Day - Friday, March 9

After fixing a few critical bugs/regressions
<http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.11-2.0.0.3:Test_Plan#Target_Bugs_to_Verify>,
we are almost ready to release Firefox 2.0.0.3/1.5.0.11. We need your
help to test the latest candidate builds, so please join us for a
Community Test Day this Friday, March 9 from 7am - 5pm PST
<http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community:Firefox_2003/15011_Community_Test_Day>.

Candidate builds should be available soon, so keep an eye out for them at:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/2.0.0.3-candidates/
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/1.5.0.11-candidates/

Until then, if you would like to test the latest nightly builds, they
are available at:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla1.8/
(grab the "firefox-2.0.0.3pre" builds)
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla1.8.0/
(grab the "firefox-1.5.0.11pre" builds)

Jump into the #testday channel on irc.mozilla.org on Friday to
participate. We hope to see you there!

Thanks.
- the Mozilla QA team

--------------090307040208070101020806

<head>
</head>
<h3 id="a017661">Firefox 2.0.0.3/1.5.0.11 Community Test Day - Friday,
March 9</h3>
 href="http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.11-2.0.0.3:Test_Plan#Target_Bugs_to_Verify">fixing
a few critical bugs/regressions</a>,
we are almost ready to release Firefox 2.0.0.3/1.5.0.11. We need your
help to test the latest candidate builds, so please join us for a <a
 href="http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community:Firefox_2003/15011_Community_Test_Day">Community
Test Day this Friday, March 9 from 7am - 5pm PST</a>.</p>
them at:<br>
<a
 href="http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/2.0.0.3-candidates/">http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/2.0.0.3-candidates/</a><br>
<a
 href="http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/1.5.0.11-candidates/">http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/1.5.0.11-candidates/</a></p>
they are available at:<br>
<a
 href="http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla1.8/">http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla1.8/</a>
(grab the "firefox-2.0.0.3pre" builds)<br>
<a
 href="http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla1.8.0/">http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-mozilla1.8.0/</a>
(grab the "firefox-1.5.0.11pre" builds)</p>
participate. We hope to see you there! </p>
- the Mozilla QA team</p>

--------------090307040208070101020806--
0
Jay
3/8/2007 1:30:39 AM
mozilla.dev.quality 1268 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

2/9: Community Test Day
Please join the Mozilla QA community for testday on friday, February 9, 2007! This week, we will be looking at the next minor release of 1.5.0.10 and 2.0.0.2 Release Candidate 1. More information on 2/9 Test Day can be found at http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community:Firefox_1510_2002_Community_Tes t_Day ...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

wiki: Firefox:1.5.0.11-2.0.0.3
Firefox:1.5.0.11-2.0.0.3 http://wiki.Mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.11-2.0.0.3 "This page was last modified 00:34, 8 March 2007. This page has been accessed 68 times." - Is this page being updated in real time as events unfold? - Is this page easily findable when browsing Mozilla.com and/or Mozilla.org? Thank you, Eddie Maddox SeaMonkey Surfer http://www.Mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/ On 15-Mar-07, at 3:16 PM, Eddie-MacG3 wrote: > Firefox:1.5.0.11-2.0.0.3 > http://wiki.Mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.11-2.0.0.3 > "This page was last modified 00:34, 8 Ma...

SQLRemote Problem with 7.0.2-1 and 6.0.2-1 on Linux [ASE 11.9.2-3 and ASE 12.5 eval]
Hi all I got the following problems using sql-remote. on ASE 12.5 eval: I got the following RPMs installed on RedHat Linux 7.2 - Kernel 2.4.17 - glibc-2.2.4 sybase-ase-12.5-3.i386.rpm sybase-common-12.5-3.i386.rpm sybase-openclient-12.5-3.i386.rpm sybase-sqlremote-7.0.2-1.i386.rpm After the execution of ssxtract or ssremote I got an error like: ../ssxtract: /opt/sybase-12.5/SQLRemote/lib/libsstasks7_r.so: version `libdbtasks7_r.so' not found (required by ./ssxtract) The file libsstasks7_r.so exists and the path is correctly specified in /etc/ld.so.conf. There'...

Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 release tomorrow (Tuesday 12/19)
We are on track for releasing Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 tomorrow. The plan is: 1. Push the bits out to the mirrors Monday night 2. Make mozilla.com website changes and downloads live at 10am Tuesday morning 3. Updates will go live between 4 - 5pm Tuesday evening QA will be doing their live spot checks and update testing during that time... and hopefully everyone will start getting their updates as early Christmas presents by tomorrow night. - Jay Jay Patel wrote: > We are on track for releasing Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox ...

printing issues with firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.3
Name: ledatica Email: ledaticaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: printing issues with firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: OS - windows XP home edition with SP2 After installing Firefox version 2.0.0.3 I noticed that web page printing is out of order, when the xp user account is a limited account. I checked to see the print preview and that showed me only partial page displayed and only prints partial page. I logged back on as XP admin account and checked the same web page again. This time both the print preview and the actual printing came out exactly as the web...

Updates after 1.5.0.7 (1.5.0.9, 2.0.0.1)can't access the web.
Name: Jay Product: Firefox Summary: Updates after 1.5.0.7 (1.5.0.9, 2.0.0.1)can't access the web. Comments: see summary Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7 ...

Firefox 1.5.0.9/2.0.0.1 Update
We are still triaging bugs, but have made good progress this week. However, we still have many bugs that need patches and many more that need to be triaged and either approved for quick fixes or pushed out to the next release(s). If we hope to ship before the holidays, we need to have RC1 build in hand in about a week... *So let's try to hit our new code freeze date: Thursday 11/30 If you are a blocker bug owner, please try to get your patches in and request for approval asap! We will be granting checkin approval daily, so be ready to land when given the a= :-) * Fo...

Firefox 1.5.0.9 and 2.0.0.1 McAfee Firewall Problem
I just upgraded to Firefox 1.5.0.9 on one winXP system and 2.0.0.1 on a 2nd system. Both result in McAfee Firewall to display the following message several times, every time firefox accesses a web page. "This application has changed from when you were originally prompted for it. This could be the result of an upgrade in the application, or it could be a malicious application trying to gain network access." Clicking "OK" allows firefox to continue, but McAfee does not "learn", and subsequent web-page accesses produces the above error again. Is ther...

Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 update... release date pushed out to Tue. 12/19
We have final candidate builds and are wrapping up QA, but will not be able to hit the original release date... the new tentative release date for Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 is *Tuesday, December 19*. More info about the release can be found at http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5.0.9-2.0.0.1:Community Thanks! - Jay Jay Patel napsal: > We have final candidate builds and are wrapping up QA, but will not be > able to hit the original release date... the new tentative release date > for Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.1 is *Tue...

SeaMonkey 1.0.1 and Firefox 1.5, 2.0, 3.0 version can be said to be a same at code level
Dear, I am pursuing my research in the field of sotware maintainence at preventive level. i had published some of my research paper in ACM SIGSOFT SEN. As per my research i designed the metrics model for smelly classes with the help of firefox three versions and then i had validated or tested the metrics model with the one version of SeaMonkey. I got the review upon my research that SeaMonkey and Firefox are same at the code level. These cannot be treated as two different data set. But what i had read is they both only usage the same Gecko engine from your website. Some more from yo...

New versions after 1.5.0.12 2.0.0.3 and 2.0.0.4 do not work properly
Name: Jelle van Buuren Email: jelleatvan-buurendotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New versions after 1.5.0.12 2.0.0.3 and 2.0.0.4 do not work properly Comments: Helleo, I'm sorry to say I am not a webdeveloper expert at all, just a loyal and up till now satisfied daily user. I got lost in your official bug-reports-system, so had to do it this way. I don't even know if my problem can be called a bug, but please take a look to f.i. www.nbrecords.com or www.ns.nl through the new browser FF 2.0 etc. and then do so through FF 1.5.0.12 or IExplorer and you will notice immedi...

Web resources about - Firefox 2.0.0.3/1.5.0.11 Community Test Day - Friday, March 9 - mozilla.dev.quality

Community - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A community is a social unit of any size that shares common values . Although embodied or face-to-face communities are usually small, larger ...

Jake McKee - The Community Guy -
I’m Jake McKee, aka: The Community Guy. I am a partner at PwC , one of the world’s largest (and most awesome) auditing and consulting practices. ...

Derbyshire news, views & business listings from Derbyshire's Community - This is Derbyshire
Derbyshire news, views & business listings from Derbyshire's Community - This is Derbyshire

Christmas Island medical cannabis plan: community expresses concern
Plans to grow Australia's first commercial crop of medical cannabis at Christmas Island are being opposed by some locals.

Planting of vegetables on nature strips divides community councils
Planning regulations for use of nature strips may soon be relaxed, but the ACT's community councils say there are several issues - such as access, ...

Top politicians get festive with community for Christmas
Australia's top politicians did their bit to spread some good cheer among the community on Christmas Day.

The house is gone, but a community remains
Evacuated to Apollo Bay from Wye River, Age Editor-in-Chief Andrew Holden spent a day wondering if his family's cherished holiday home had survived ...

Great Ocean Road fires: Devastation leads to outpouring of community spirit
The devastation along the Great Ocean Road leads to an outpouring of support from the wider community.

New refugees meet members of Winnipeg Syrian community at holiday event
Winnipeg's Syrian community hosted a welcoming party for refugees Sunday night.

Laos, Hmong Community, Veterans Reflect Upon Efforts in Washington, U.S. Congress
Laos: Lao and Hmong-American veterans have joined with the Center for Public Policy Analysis (CPPA) calling upon the U.S. Congress to pass into ...