SeaMonkey 2.1 release candidate 1 available for OS/2

Hi,
I've uploaded the first release candidate for the upcoming SeaMonkey
2.1. There were no OS/2 specific changes compared to the recently
published beta 3. However, it should contain cross-platform fixes for
bugs present in the beta.
You can get it from here:
http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/2.1rc1/contrib/seamonkey-2.1rc1.en-US.os2.zip

Have fun, Walter
0
Walter
5/13/2011 10:26:04 PM
mozilla.dev.ports.os2 2334 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

SeaMonkey 2.1 release candidate 2 available for OS/2
Hi, I've uploaded the second release candidate for the upcoming SeaMonkey 2.1. There were no OS/2 specific changes compared to the recently published release candidate 1. However, it should contain a few cross- platform fixes for bugs present in the first one. You can get it from here: http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/2.1rc2/contrib/seamonkey-2.1rc2.en-US.os2.zip BTW (from https://wiki.mozilla.org/SeaMonkey:Release_Process:2.1rc2) "Version Number 'pre' It was pointed out after our mirror push that the version 2.1rc2 reports as is 2.1p...

SeaMonkey 1.1.18 vs SeaMonkey 2.1 (if/when 2.1 is released)
I will clearly state that I am not a computer whiz...thus, I have a number of concerns regarding SeaMonkey 2.0 installation on my system. I have been reading the many SeaMonkey 2.0 messages on this newsgroup with some concern about my ability to fix the problems that could occur with the installation of 2.0. It seems that the move from 1.1.18 to 2.0 is not happening without a number of glitches along the way. Thus, in light of what I have read, I am wondering if it would wise for me to wait for a future release of SeaMonkey before upgrading my system...I suppose I am hoping tha...

Re: SeaMonkey 2.1 Release Candidate 1 Available for testing
SeaMonkey 2.1 Release Candidate 1 is now available for free download [1] on the SeaMonkey website. We encourage testers to get involved [2] in discussing and reporting problems as well as further improving the product. SeaMonkey 2.1 RC 1 includes a total of 19 languages, including en-US and brings our backend up to date with the latest Gecko (Firefox) releases. We have a targeted Release Date of May 19, 2011. [1] http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.1rc1 [2] http://www.seamonkey-project.org/dev/get-involved -- ~Justin Wood (Callek) On 05/12/2011 08:12 PM, Justin W...

How to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2?
I have 2.1.1 wokring fine and I have spent a lot of time making it just right but I want to make sure I have the latest & greatest so I am trying to get 2.1.2 to work so I can upgrade. When I try to set-up 2.1.2 I get a few errors such as: Could Not Load Skin: ~/Portals/_default/Skins/_default/admin.ascx Error: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.40607\Temporary ASP.NET Files\dnn212\295dc47c\1861dacc\3z6nxty1.0.vb(159): error BC30560: 'admin_ascx' is ambiguous in the namespace 'ASP'. Is there a simple way to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2? RDD Iff you have not made any cha...

updated 1.2.2 to 2.0.1 but still shows 1.2.2
I just reinstalled the SBS 6 with the NW6 SP3 Overly cd and i put web access, iprint, dhcp/dns, naas on the initial install. I then proceded to upgrade edir to 8.7.1 ( i updated jvm and the other stuff that 8.7.1 required first) and everything went great. I then udated imanager from 1.2.2. to 2.0.1 and the install went as expected no errors or anything. Here is the problem when i surf to iManager with internet exploder 6 it shows me i am using 1.2.2. I read the instructions and they talk about some migrating but the direction don't match imanager 1.2.2 (i assume they are reffe...

SeaMonkey 2.1 Release Candidate 2
SeaMonkey 2.1 Release Candidate 2 is now available for free download [1] on the SeaMonkey website. We encourage testers to get involved [2] in discussing and reporting problems as well as further improving the product. SeaMonkey 2.1 RC 2 includes a total of 21 languages, including en-US and brings our backend up to date with the latest Gecko (Firefox) releases. (Two new languages over what was in 2.1 RC 1, namely en-GB and tr) We have a targeted Release Date of June 10, 2011. This release candidate fixes the issue of our default themes being marked incompatible on first laun...

From 2.1.2 to 3.1 or 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 to 3.1

Version 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 upgrade
Hi folks, I upgraded from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 last night. In case anybody wants it, I created a ZIP file containing the changed RUNTIME files - all you need to do is extract and ftp over the top of your 2.1.1 install - assuming you've NOT MODIFIED anything yourself... ;) Get the ZIP file here. Hope someone finds it helpful. joel joelblogs.co.uk...

changelog 2.1.1 <-> 2.1.2 ?
What is the changelog between 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 ? We started a localization into french before 2.1.1 was frozen, and we would like to reuse most of this work. Thanks to say what has changed with the patch. ( please forget the question if the answer is in the zip ; I couldn't download it yet) Benoit www.dotnetnuke.fr The changelog report is available form the Dotnetnuke.com website.Tom Lucas On last look the change log was from 2.0.4 not 2.1.1!Visit www.dnnnotes.com - index of DNN threads - hand picked quality threads. TextLayout Module - create multiple column layouts ...

Any chance of a difference report between 2.1.1 and 2.1.2?
It would be helpful for those who downloaded and went through the pain of working out what had changed between 2.0.4 and 2.1.1 to have a difference between 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 in addition to 2.0.4 to 2.1.2 that is on dotnetnuke.comVisit www.dnnnotes.com - index of DNN threads - hand picked quality threads. TextLayout Module - create multiple column layouts easily The code difference is posted in the dotnetnuke.com site itself in the CHM format. There is a link to download the DNN 2.1.2 in the home page. Click the read more and follow that to get your required link...

eGuide 2.1.1 <--> 2.1.2
--____FKWXFITNNUNJHTZMZIBC____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi all, Playing around two servers with two different eGuide releases I'm able to = use this application to allow the users to change its own password with = the older version (eGuide 2.1.1) but not with the new one eGuide 2.1.2. Please, am I missing something? Is it not possible that each user change = her/his own password using eGuide 2.1.2? Thanks indeed, Ricardo --____FKWXFITNNUNJHTZMZIBC____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="__...

SeaMonkey 2.1
An increasing number of features are diverging between Gecko 1.9.2 and Gecko 1.9.3; this gives us a number of options, with pros and cons for each, but please don't consider this an exhaustive list. 1. Stick with 1.9.2 for now, don't use 1.9.3 features at all * Pro: We know what features we have to port * Con: Lots of catching up on trunk after comm-central forks/after releasing 2.1 2. Write code using feature detection for 1.9.3/backward compatibility for 1.9.2 * Pro: More flexible than any other option * Co...

Same profile in Seamonkey 2.4.1 and Seamonkey 2.6.1 ?
Hi, I will switch a computer from windows to linux and from Seamonkey 2.6.1 to Seamonkey 2.4.1 (I don't know why Ubuntu only have 2.6.1 on Precise alpha release). I think there no big differences between these two releases that will bring bug into profile. Am I false? On my computer I directly use Seamonkey from Mozilla, on that computer I don't want to have work, so I only keep Ubuntu repositories. -- Sorry for possible mistakes in English! http://pasdenom.info/ St�phane Gr�goire wrote: > Hi, > > I will switch a computer from windows to linux and...

Dropping 1.9.2, Going 1.9.3 for SeaMonkey 2.1
[re-post of http://home.kairo.at/blog/2010-02/dropping_1_9_2_going_1_9_3_for_seamonkey here in the groups/lists] I blogged on SeaMonkey 2.1 planning earlier in http://home.kairo.at/blog/2010-01/seamonkey_2_1_planning and also about the fact that we have been unsure if we should go 1.9.2 or 1.9.3 in terms of the platform there. I sent mails to the SeaMonkey Council and a few quite active developers in the last days, and asked for opinions on dropping support for 1.9.2 and going for firmly basing SeaMonkey 2.1 on Mozilla platform 1.9.3 instead. Nobody was really against th...

Web resources about - SeaMonkey 2.1 release candidate 1 available for OS/2 - mozilla.dev.ports.os2

The Hawaiian Seamonkey
Diving, eating, gardening, loving the Big Island of Hawaii

The SeaMonkey® Project
The SeaMonkey project is a community effort to develop the SeaMonkeyall-in-one internet application suite (see below).Such a software suite was ...

SeaMonkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
cross-platform Internet suite . It is the continuation of the former Mozilla Application Suite , based on the same source code. Core Mozilla ...

Review: SeaMonkey 1.1.8 for the Mac
SeaMonkey 1.1.8, the Mozilla Foundation's all-in-one Internet application, combines browsing, e-mail, HTML editing, and IRC chat.

SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 arrives for testing
Based on the same Gecko browser engine as Firefox 6, SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 has been released for testing. It offers improvements to WebGL that ...

SeaMonkey Offers Browser, E-Mail, and Chat
... resuscitated a group of Internet tools built by Netscapewhose spin-off, Mozilla, brought out the popular Firefox Web browser. Renamed SeaMonkey ...

SeaMonkey, Mozilla's all-in-one Internet suite, releases new beta
The SeaMonkey Project has released SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 3 , a version that makes a lot of new functionality available to a wide audience for the ...

SeaMonkey review
Browse the web, work with mail, chat in IRC and edit HTML

SeaMonkey 2.33
... advanced e-mail, newsgroup and feed client, IRC chat, and HTML editing made simple, all your Internet needs in one application. The SeaMonkey ...

Seamonkey 1.1 Released
stuuf writes "Version 1.1 of the Seamonkey Internet Application Suite is now available, with quite a few improvements over the 1.0 series. Some ...