SeaMonkey 1.0.2 and Firefox 1.5.0.4 printing issue on eCS 1.15 DE

I just figured out why my SeaMonkey closes all the time
I try to print something. It is easily reproducable on
my full blown eCS 1.15 German system but not on a plain
eCS 1.2MR German partition. The strange thing is that is
really just closes. I attached the IBM VAC debugger but
no crash. It just closes normally. I guess an exception
is thrown and catched somewhere shutdown the process.

The versions I use are Peter's builds but I also tried
the official ones as well as SeaMonkey 1.0.1. All show
the same behaviour. Looks like something is wrong with
my system or I never run into this case before.

I tried also with a new and totally empty profile and
no plugins enabled. The following printer drivers are
installed:

laserjet.drv  30.827
pscript.drv   30.827 (customized with Ghostscript PPD)
PM Fax Pro driver

I removed the pscript driver, no change.
I reinstalled the pscript driver and removed the PM Fax driver, no change.
As said on eCS 1.2MR the same versions of laserjet and pscript
are installed and there it works.

Steps to repoduce:

1. Close SeaMonkey.

2. If it was already crashing, edit prefs.js and delete
    all lines starting with

    user_pref("print.
    user_pref("print.

    Save the file.

3. Start SeaMonkey. Now printing should work.
    Print something (really finish it). The target
    printer doesn't matter.

4. Close SeaMonkey normally.

5. Restart SeaMonkey and try to print again.
    Now it closes all the time.

Anyone else seeing this?

The problem seems to exist in Firefox 1.5.0.4 as well.

I tried also good old Mozilla 1.7.12. There the behaviour
is slightly different. It does show the print dialog
sometimes but also closes immediately once an other printer
is selected. Same thing here, it works on eCS 1.2MR.

I have no clue what could be wrong. Except the above issue
everything else works great. It's not easy to find the root
cause as my eCS 1.15 system is a full blown development system
(and I really mean full blown, grown over more than 3 years,
heavily stuffed with drivers, compilers, IDEs, apps, ...).

Any ideas what else I could check?

Is it possible to make the printer checking a bit more robust in
the next release? (or at least show an error message what is wrong).

0
Heiko
7/16/2006 6:58:14 PM
mozilla.dev.ports.os2 2328 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 18:58:14 UTC, Heiko Nitzsche wrote:

>     user_pref("print.
>     user_pref("print.

I have never seen your problem but I wonder if there are some special
characters contained in these lines that could cause a failure of some
sort.
--
Please      Unofficial builds: http://weilbacher.org/Mozilla/builds.html
reply in        (reload the _frame_ for the current version of the page)
>>     user_pref("print.
>>     user_pref("print.
>
> I have never seen your problem but I wonder if there are some special
> characters contained in these lines that could cause a failure of some
> sort.

It is even more strange. Once I printed something and keep
SeaMonkey running, then I try to print the same page again
and it closes. As to this prefs.js is not updated (the print.
stuff is not in), so after restart of SeaMonkey printing works
once again. Very strange.
Maybe the prefs.js setting are cached already and are just not
on the disk. But this is obviously enough.

That's enough in prefs.js (when written):

user_pref("print.print_printer", "ePDF");
user_pref("print.printer_Brother HL-5040.printer_description", "Brother HL-5040 (LASERJET)");
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_bgcolor", false);
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_bgimages", false);
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_command", "");
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_downloadfonts", true);
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_evenpages", true);
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_footercenter", "");
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_footerleft", "&PT");
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_footerright", "&D");
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_headercenter", "");
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_headerleft", "&T");
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_headerright", "&U");
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_in_color", true);
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_margin_bottom", "0.5");
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_margin_left", "0.5");
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_margin_right", "0.5");
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_margin_top", "0.5");
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_oddpages", true);
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_orientation", 0);
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_pagedelay", 500);
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_paper_data", 0);
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_paper_height", " 11,00");
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_paper_size", 6619239);
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_paper_size_type", 1);
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_paper_size_unit", 0);
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_paper_width", "  8,50");
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_printer", "ePDF");
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_reversed", false);
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_scaling", "  1,00");
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_shrink_to_fit", true);
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_to_file", false);
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_to_filename", "");
user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.printer_description", "Ghostscript (PSCRIPT)");
0
Heiko
7/16/2006 7:32:28 PM
On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 19:32:28 UTC, Heiko Nitzsche wrote:

> It is even more strange. Once I printed something and keep
> SeaMonkey running, then I try to print the same page again
> and it closes. As to this prefs.js is not updated (the print.
> stuff is not in), so after restart of SeaMonkey printing works
> once again. Very strange.
> Maybe the prefs.js setting are cached already and are just not
> on the disk. But this is obviously enough.

Yes, they are written on shutdown, but as you can see by using
about:config they are already changed in memory before.

> user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_paper_height", " 11,00");
[...]
> user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_paper_width", "  8,50");
[...]
> user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_scaling", "  1,00");

I find it a bit strange that there are commas in the strings, that
doesn't happen here I get dots. When Mozilla tries to get a float pref
and finds a string (because of the comma) instead, bad things might
happen. But even if I put your lines into my prefs.js they get replaced
because whenever the printer panel comes up the lines are re-populated,
so I cannot reproduce.
--
Please      Unofficial builds: http://weilbacher.org/Mozilla/builds.html
reply in        (reload the _frame_ for the current version of the page)
newsgroup
    Steve's Warpzilla Tips: http://www.os2bbs.com/os2news/Warpzilla.html
0
Peter
7/16/2006 8:36:41 PM
> Yes, they are written on shutdown, but as you can see by using
> about:config they are already changed in memory before.
>
>> user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_paper_height", " 11,00");
> [...]
>> user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_paper_width", "  8,50");
> [...]
>> user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_scaling", "  1,00");
>
> I find it a bit strange that there are commas in the strings, that
> doesn't happen here I get dots. When Mozilla tries to get a float pref
> and finds a string (because of the comma) instead, bad things might
> happen. But even if I put your lines into my prefs.js they get replaced
> because whenever the printer panel comes up the lines are re-populated,
> so I cannot reproduce.

Yes, these seem to be the lines causing the problem. When I remove
them, the print dialog comes up. But it doesn't seem to be related
to the comma (it's probably in because this is a German system).
When I replace them by a dot or remove them fractional part completely,
it still closes.
Strangely the comma and these 3 line are also included in the eCS 1.2MR
and there it works. So the issue seems to be in the OS printer subsystem
rather than SeaMonkey.

I'll try another pscript printer driver and see if it behaves the same.
Maybe it is corrupt. I'll fiddle a bit around with the laserjet driver
if it cause the same issues. Maybe it's best to uninstall all drivers
completely and try with IBMNULL first.
0
Heiko
7/17/2006 8:10:20 AM
Peter Weilbacher wrote:
>> user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_paper_height", " 11,00");
> [...]
>> user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_paper_width", "  8,50");
> [...]
>> user_pref("print.printer_ePDF.print_scaling", "  1,00");
>
> I find it a bit strange that there are commas in the strings, that
> doesn't happen here I get dots. When Mozilla tries to get a float pref
> and finds a string (because of the comma) instead, bad things might
> happen. But even if I put your lines into my prefs.js they get replaced
> because whenever the printer panel comes up the lines are re-populated,
> so I cannot reproduce.

I am very puzzled how these commas can get there. There is only one line
in the code that writes e.g. the .print_scaling pref and that can _only_
write doubles, in a plain C manner using "%6.2f" and no locale thingies
that could cause the decimal dot to become a comma!?

Did it get messed up somehow during cut&paste?
--
Please      Unofficial builds: http://weilbacher.org/Mozilla/builds.html
reply in        (reload the _frame_ for the current version of the page)
newsgroup
    Steve's Warpzilla Tips: http://www.os2bbs.com/os2news/Warpzilla.html
0
Peter
7/17/2006 8:13:15 AM
> I am very puzzled how these commas can get there. There is only one line
> in the code that writes e.g. the .print_scaling pref and that can _only_
> write doubles, in a plain C manner using "%6.2f" and no locale thingies
> that could cause the decimal dot to become a comma!?
>
> Did it get messed up somehow during cut&paste?

Don't think so. It is really in the file.

Could it be that this setting is simply copied as string from
the printer properties. It has some spaces before the number
which might indicate this. All other numbers start without any
space.
0
Heiko
7/17/2006 10:48:20 AM
Heiko Nitzsche wrote:

> Could it be that this setting is simply copied as string from
> the printer properties. It has some spaces before the number
> which might indicate this. All other numbers start without any
> space.

That's because of the %6.2f format that is used to write the number.

After more than 10 years of C programming I actually had to learn today
that plain printf _does_ react to locale settings in some cases, so I
understand where the commas are coming from on a German system. But can
you try to start the browser(s) with an en-US locale just to test what
happens when you then print? (Use LC_ALL=en_US or set the same for LANG
and LC_NUMERIC before calling it from the command line.)
--
Please      Unofficial builds: http://weilbacher.org/Mozilla/builds.html
reply in        (reload the _frame_ for the current version of the page)
newsgroup
    Steve's Warpzilla Tips: http://www.os2bbs.com/os2news/Warpzilla.html
0
Peter
7/17/2006 3:53:13 PM
> That's because of the %6.2f format that is used to write the number.

Yeah.

> After more than 10 years of C programming I actually had to learn today
> that plain printf _does_ react to locale settings in some cases, so I
> understand where the commas are coming from on a German system. But can
> you try to start the browser(s) with an en-US locale just to test what
> happens when you then print? (Use LC_ALL=en_US or set the same for LANG
> and LC_NUMERIC before calling it from the command line.)

Didn't change anything.

But I found the issue meanwhile. I tracked down every different
DLL used by SeaMonkey on my working eCS 1.2MR and the non-working
eCS 1.15 environment.

Guess, what? It's the LIBC05.DLL/GCC322.DLL runtime.

When I use the version shipped with eCS 1.2MR, the issue is gone.
Looks like there is a parser error or an issue with handling locale.
Looks like eCS 1.2MR comes with the one referenced on the Warpzilla
downloads page:
http://download.innotek.de/gccos2/runtime/libc-0.5.1.exe

The version I had installed was the last available version
(postfix 2):

Archive:  LIBC-0.5.1_POSTFIX2.ZIP
   Length     EAs   ACLs    Date   Time    Name
  --------    ---   ----    ----   ----    ----
     15544      0      0  29-03-06 19:13   gcc322.dll
    356269     64      0  14-05-06 11:58   libc05.dll
       693      0      0  13-12-05 13:02   readme.txt
     19944      0      0  18-07-05 05:34   libgcc.a
      2580      0      0  10-11-05 15:07   gcc322.def
     43441      0      0  10-11-05 14:20   libc-BETA4_CSD1.def
      1351      0      0  14-05-06 14:12   remarks.3.2.2.txt
       412      0      0  14-05-06 12:08   test_gcc322.c
  --------  -----  -----                   -------
    440234     64      0                   8 files

So don't use this one with Mozilla/Firefox/SeaMonkey
and probably also Thunderbird.

I'd really hope that they get this mess with the dozens of
different runtime versions resolved sometime. I feel already
like on Linux where this kind of mess is standard :( .
I'll never get used to it, that's why I use OS/2. One working
version used by all apps should be enough ;) or even better,
they should be statically linked so that no user has to fiddle
around to resolve this kind of issues. If I would have been
a standard user, I'd have probably never figured out what
was wrong.

You can't probably do anything to resolve this, except if
possible at some point in time to link libc statically into
SeaMonkey and co. OK, the binary gets a bit larger and the
memory consumption gets a bit higher, but who cares today.
Until the runtime works reliable with all apps, I guess it's
worth to spend this overhead.

Thanks for your help anyway. Always a pleasure.
Heiko

BTW: I'll release the first version of my GBM Mozilla plugin
      with the next GBM version 1.42 and together with the enhanced
      GBM Lucide plugin once the next Lucide release is out.
      If you want to try the Mozilla plugin earlier, drop me a note
      (yes, the reply address is valid :) ).
0
Heiko
7/17/2006 9:35:02 PM
Heiko Nitzsche wrote:

> The version I had installed was the last available version
> Archive:  LIBC-0.5.1_POSTFIX2.ZIP

Where did this come from?  Why was it used in preference to the official
one?  I've seen a few of these hacked versions, but I think people
should have a very good reason for using them instead of what is expected.

> You can't probably do anything to resolve this, except if
> possible at some point in time to link libc statically

Static linking is non-functional, as I understand it.

> Until the runtime works reliable with all apps, I guess it's
> worth to spend this overhead.

libc 0.5.1 is only used by Mozilla apps, as far as I know.  libc 0.6.1
covers most of everything else (sans a few oddities like the 2.6 beta of
the Innotek Font Engine), and is also used for trunk builds of Mozilla.

It *is* annoying that there were so many apps using libc06 pre-releases,
but I guess that's just a reflection of how much libc05 was missing.

> BTW: I'll release the first version of my GBM Mozilla plugin

Not to discount your efforts in any way, but why would a web site use
graphics formats that aren't natively supported by the browsers?
0
Steve
7/17/2006 9:44:58 PM
On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:44:58 UTC, Steve Wendt wrote:

> Heiko Nitzsche wrote:
>
> > The version I had installed was the last available version
> > Archive:  LIBC-0.5.1_POSTFIX2.ZIP
>
> Where did this come from?  Why was it used in preference to the official
> one?  I've seen a few of these hacked versions, but I think people
> should have a very good reason for using them instead of what is expected.

Heiko, it would be great if you could track down the author and have him
put a big warning on his download page.

> > BTW: I'll release the first version of my GBM Mozilla plugin
>
> Not to discount your efforts in any way, but why would a web site use
> graphics formats that aren't natively supported by the browsers?

I frequently see TIFF images used in webpages, but mostly by people who
haven't heard of PNG before...
--
Please      Unofficial builds: http://weilbacher.org/Mozilla/builds.html
reply in        (reload the _frame_ for the current version of the page)
newsgroup
    Steve's Warpzilla Tips: http://www.os2bbs.com/os2news/Warpzilla.html
0
Peter
7/17/2006 9:51:27 PM
>> BTW: I'll release the first version of my GBM Mozilla plugin
>
> Not to discount your efforts in any way, but why would a web site use
> graphics formats that aren't natively supported by the browsers?

Why would a website use all this Flash, DJVU and whatsoever crap?

I have found quite some sites providing bitmaps in other formats
than supported by the usual browser, for instance press images
from new products in high resolution TIFF.

Of course, there are just a few non-standard bitmap formats used
in the web but as GBM supports so many in a generic way, why not
making these available as well. It comes more or less for free :)
and it is nice if you want by accident browse some images on your
disk.
0
Heiko

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

SeaMonkey 1.0.1 and Firefox 1.5, 2.0, 3.0 version can be said to be a same at code level
Dear, I am pursuing my research in the field of sotware maintainence at preventive level. i had published some of my research paper in ACM SIGSOFT SEN. As per my research i designed the metrics model for smelly classes with the help of firefox three versions and then i had validated or tested the metrics model with the one version of SeaMonkey. I got the review upon my research that SeaMonkey and Firefox are same at the code level. These cannot be treated as two different data set. But what i had read is they both only usage the same Gecko engine from your website. Some more from yo...

Testday - Friday, May18th: Firefox 1.5.0.12
Hi Mozilla Community Testers!, Please join the Mozilla QA community for Testday on Friday, May 18th, 2007! This week, we will be looking at the Firefox 1.5.0.12 and 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 Release Candidates The event will run Friday, May 18th, 2007, from 7am - 5pm PDT Please visit http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community:Firefox_2004rc3/15012_Community_Test_Day for all the info regarding the event. Jump into the #testday channel on irc.mozilla.org on Friday to participate. We hope to see you there! Thanks. Carsten Mozilla QA ...

Firefox 2 Beta 1 disabled my 1.5 compatible extensions IN FIREFOX 1.5.0.4!!!!
Name: Philip Schlesinger Email: theschles_at_NO-SPAM-PLEASE-yahoo.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 1 disabled my 1.5 compatible extensions IN FIREFOX 1.5.0.4!!!! Comments: Folks - I can understand you disabling any incompatible extensions when installing Firefox 2 Beta 1 in an environment where a previous Firefox installation exists (in my case, Firefox 1.5.0.4). However, what the heck were you thinking when you configured the Firefox 2 Beta 1 install to disable those same extensions in my existing Firefox 1.5.0.4?!!! I now have to reload about 95% of my ex...

Website rendering issues under Firefox 2.0.0.6 & SeaMonkey 1.14 and 1.15
Hello, I have noticed a strange website rendering issue under all the three above mentioned browsers for eCS. My eCS is eSC 2.0 RC2 with all fix-packs and patches applied. My mozilla products all have the Innotek FontEngine applied to them (2.60 beta) and have all be awesome to use. This past week when I decided to gift myself a new GPU, I ran into an interesting rendering problem with the above browsers. The tigerdirect.com page does not render the text input boxes for keyword search and deal alerts correctly. I have a screenshot that I can email or post elsewhere for referen...

Seamonkey 1.1.15 can't find libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 in Debian 5.0
I have installed seamonkey-1.1.15.en-US.linux-i686.tar.gz in /usr/local/seamonkey/ on a new installation of Debian 5.0. Trying the first start as root, I get this error: ./seamonkey-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file \ or directory locate libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 /usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 /usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.1200.11 ls -l /usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 ... /usr/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 -> libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.1200.11 So, libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 is a link to libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.1...

Is it just me or has the Fandango site stopped working with FF (1.5.0.7, 1.5.0.9, 2.0) on eComStation 1.2 ?
Hi all, I've possibly messed up my Firefox installations, but other pages still seem to work OK. Has anyone else had problems recently with http://www.fandango.com ? The home page comes up, and then completely hangs my system, and even if I ctrl-alt-delete and kill Firefox with TOP, I just get a black screen and have to re-boot. It used to work fine. If it's just me, does anyone have any advice for what might be happening or how to go about figuring it out ? Thanks in advance, Karen Roberts On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:13:13 UTC, Karen Roberts <kvroberts@comcast.net>...

printing issues with firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.3
Name: ledatica Email: ledaticaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: printing issues with firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: OS - windows XP home edition with SP2 After installing Firefox version 2.0.0.3 I noticed that web page printing is out of order, when the xp user account is a limited account. I checked to see the print preview and that showed me only partial page displayed and only prints partial page. I logged back on as XP admin account and checked the same web page again. This time both the print preview and the actual printing came out exactly as the web...

Updates after 1.5.0.7 (1.5.0.9, 2.0.0.1)can't access the web.
Name: Jay Product: Firefox Summary: Updates after 1.5.0.7 (1.5.0.9, 2.0.0.1)can't access the web. Comments: see summary Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7 ...

superreview granted: [Bug 341583] Bump Thunderbird version to 1.5.0.5 : [Attachment 225643] 1.5.0.4 -> 1.5.0.5
David Baron <dbaron@mozilla.com> has granted superreview: Bug 341583: Bump Thunderbird version to 1.5.0.5 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=341583 Attachment 225643: 1.5.0.4 -> 1.5.0.5 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=225643&action=edit ...

superreview requested: [Bug 362139] bump SeaMonkey versions to 1.0.7/1.1 on 1.8.0/1.8 branches, localeVersion to 1.8.1 on 1.8 branch : [Attachment 246921] 1.8.0 patch: SeaMonkey version -> 1.0.7
Robert Kaiser <kairo@kairo.at> has asked neil@parkwaycc.co.uk <neil@httl.net> for superreview: Bug 362139: bump SeaMonkey versions to 1.0.7/1.1 on 1.8.0/1.8 branches, localeVersion to 1.8.1 on 1.8 branch https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=362139 Attachment 246921: 1.8.0 patch: SeaMonkey version -> 1.0.7 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=246921&action=edit ------- Additional Comments from Robert Kaiser <kairo@kairo.at> This is the 1.8.0 branch patch for bumping SeaMonkey version to 1.0.7 ...

superreview granted: [Bug 362139] bump SeaMonkey versions to 1.0.7/1.1 on 1.8.0/1.8 branches, localeVersion to 1.8.1 on 1.8 branch : [Attachment 246921] 1.8.0 patch: SeaMonkey version -> 1.0.7
neil@parkwaycc.co.uk <neil@httl.net> has granted Robert Kaiser <kairo@kairo.at>'s request for superreview: Bug 362139: bump SeaMonkey versions to 1.0.7/1.1 on 1.8.0/1.8 branches, localeVersion to 1.8.1 on 1.8 branch https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=362139 Attachment 246921: 1.8.0 patch: SeaMonkey version -> 1.0.7 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=246921&action=edit ...

1.5.0.0.3 vs 1.5.0.0.4
I have had numerous difficulties with FF 1.5.0.0.4, in particular, some sites often just hang when I click on links. A particularly bad site is Dell http://www.dell.com/, which - when I try to configure a computer - gets all kinds of "waiting for dell" status bar messages. I tried it with a clean profile, to no avail. It works flawlessly with IE. I downloaded fresh copies of 1.5.0.3 and 1.5.0.4 with the intent of uninstalling the latter and then trying the former. *The uninstall process hung*. So I installed 1.5.0.3 on top of 1.5.0.4. The Dell site now works fl...

Web resources about - SeaMonkey 1.0.2 and Firefox 1.5.0.4 printing issue on eCS 1.15 DE - mozilla.dev.ports.os2

The Hawaiian Seamonkey
Diving, eating, gardening, loving the Big Island of Hawaii

The SeaMonkey® Project
The SeaMonkey project is a community effort to develop the SeaMonkeyall-in-one internet application suite (see below).Such a software suite was ...

SeaMonkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
cross-platform Internet suite . It is the continuation of the former Mozilla Application Suite , based on the same source code. Core Mozilla ...

Review: SeaMonkey 1.1.8 for the Mac
SeaMonkey 1.1.8, the Mozilla Foundation's all-in-one Internet application, combines browsing, e-mail, HTML editing, and IRC chat.

SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 arrives for testing
Based on the same Gecko browser engine as Firefox 6, SeaMonkey 2.3 Beta 1 has been released for testing. It offers improvements to WebGL that ...

SeaMonkey Offers Browser, E-Mail, and Chat
... resuscitated a group of Internet tools built by Netscapewhose spin-off, Mozilla, brought out the popular Firefox Web browser. Renamed SeaMonkey ...

SeaMonkey, Mozilla's all-in-one Internet suite, releases new beta
The SeaMonkey Project has released SeaMonkey 2.1 Beta 3 , a version that makes a lot of new functionality available to a wide audience for the ...

SeaMonkey review
Browse the web, work with mail, chat in IRC and edit HTML

SeaMonkey 2.33
... advanced e-mail, newsgroup and feed client, IRC chat, and HTML editing made simple, all your Internet needs in one application. The SeaMonkey ...

Seamonkey 1.1 Released
stuuf writes "Version 1.1 of the Seamonkey Internet Application Suite is now available, with quite a few improvements over the 1.0 series. Some ...