Creating a new profile without the xxxxxxxx.slt catalog

As Salaam Aleikum!

She(*) must create a new profile for Her mailer, SMPMW118 because the
current profile is sick The new profile shall reside on the FAT32 R:
partition, be named Brekke and don't have that pesky xxxxxxxx.slt
catalog in it (i.e. keep it simple). So how can this be accomplished?
The current FF She uses 17.0.1ESR wont get th the Tips page because a
secure connection can't be established. So how should She proceed to do
this?

Cul8er alligator!
gaea - feminist & chunkawakan
--
/GAIA (Insulin User - 23th Anniversary :-)  Ex-wife deceased :-(
        Team OS/2      e-mail:  cribo.jacobsson@gaea.se (Primary)

Christer Jacobsson wrote:

> She(*) must create a new profile for Her mailer, SMPMW118 because the
> current profile is sick The new profile shall reside on the FAT32 R:
> partition, be named Brekke and don't have that pesky xxxxxxxx.slt
> catalog in it (i.e. keep it simple). So how can this be accomplished?
> The current FF She uses 17.0.1ESR wont get th the Tips page because a
> secure connection can't be established. So how should She proceed to do
> this?

I don't think you can without the salt, probably for security reasons.
And yes, 17 is too old to connect with a lot of sites.
Dave
0
Dave
8/15/2019 2:41:31 AM
En 19/08/15 04:41, Dave Yeo escribió:
> Christer Jacobsson wrote:
>>
>> She(*) must create a new profile for Her mailer, SMPMW118 because the
>> current profile is sick The new profile shall reside on the FAT32 R:
>> partition, be named Brekke and don't have that pesky xxxxxxxx.slt
>> catalog in it (i.e. keep it simple). So how can this be accomplished?
>> The current FF She uses 17.0.1ESR wont get th the Tips page because a
>> secure connection can't be established. So how should She proceed to do
>> this?
>
> I don't think you can without the salt, probably for security reasons.
> And yes, 17 is too old to connect with a lot of sites.

The salt always irritated me, so you probably can.

http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/h-search.php?key=mrtools&pushbutton=Search

As usual, use at our own risk, no warranty, etc.

Cheers,
AFD.
0
UTF