W3C (including Mozilla) to vote on, before they proceed to the final
stage of being a W3C Recomendation:

  WAI-ARIA Graphics Module
  https://www.w3.org/TR/graphics-aria-1.0/
  https://w3c.github.io/graphics-aria/

  Graphics Accessibility API Mappings
  https://www.w3.org/TR/graphics-aam-1.0/
  https://w3c.github.io/graphics-aam/

  Deadline for responses: Thursday, July 26, 2018

If there are comments you think Mozilla should send as part of the
review, please say so in this thread.  Ideally, such comments should
link to github issues filed against the specification.  (I'd note,
however, that there have been previous opportunities to make
comments, so it's somewhat bad form to bring up fundamental issues
for the first time at this stage.)

I'm wasn't previously familiar with this work, so I'm not sure if
it's something we implement or have been involved in.  But if it is,
we should probably vote one way or the other.

-David

--=20
=F0=9D=84=9E   L. David Baron                         http://dbaron.org/   =
=F0=9D=84=82
=F0=9D=84=A2   Mozilla                          https://www.mozilla.org/   =
=F0=9D=84=82
             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.
               - Robert Frost, Mending Wall (1914)

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q--
mozilla.dev.platform 6475 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow