W3C Proposed Recommendation: WOFF 2.0

--44hc2upnhzgtzmil

A W3C Proposed Recommendation is available for the membership of
W3C (including Mozilla) to vote on, before it proceeds to the final
stage of being a W3C Recomendation:

  WOFF (Web Open Font Format) File Format 2.0
  https://www.w3.org/TR/WOFF2/
  https://w3c.github.io/woff/woff2/
  Deadline for responses: Sunday, February 11, 2018

If there are comments you think Mozilla should send as part of the
review, please say so in this thread.  Ideally, such comments should
link to github issues filed against the specification.  (I'd note,
however, that there have been previous opportunities to make
comments, so it's somewhat bad form to bring up fundamental issues
for the first time at this stage.)

Given that this is something that I believe we implement, we should
be voting on this, even if that vote is just to support without any
comments.  I suspect Jonathan Kew knows what the status of our
implementation is, and about whether we should be raising any
issues.

-David

--=20
=F0=9D=84=9E   L. David Baron                         http://dbaron.org/   =
=F0=9D=84=82
=F0=9D=84=A2   Mozilla                          https://www.mozilla.org/   =
=F0=9D=84=82
             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.
               - Robert Frost, Mending Wall (1914)

--44hc2upnhzgtzmil

--44hc2upnhzgtzmil--
mozilla.dev.platform 6464 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow