Removal of deprecated apis

Great that you are so zealous to remove deprecated apis from the tree. I just
wish I would see the same amount of work put into fixing web extensions
shortcomings. Many classic add-ons already broken and new ones not available.
had to fixup ABP myself to make it usable again but still prefer to stay on Beta.

The list did seem to have gotten a little longer in the last few days...

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?component=WebExtensions%3A%20General&product=Toolkit&bug_status=__open__

FRG
0
Frank
8/11/2017 9:19:51 PM
mozilla.dev.platform 5869 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Frank-Rainer Grahl <frg@gmx.com> wrote:

> Great that you are so zealous to remove deprecated apis from the tree. I
> just wish I would see the same amount of work put into fixing web
> extensions shortcomings.

If you're not seeing that we've put multiples of effort into building up
Web Extension APIs and trying to make a smooth transition (a couple teams
for a couple years) than we've put into removing APIs (a random developer
here and there) then you've got a vision problem. Please have that checked
before the next time you decide to go poop on people.
=E2=80=8B
-
=E2=80=8BDan Veditz=E2=80=8B
0