Proposed W3C Charters: Accessibility (APA and ARIA Working Groups)

--3lcZGd9BuhuYXNfi

The W3C is proposing revised charters for:

  Accessible Platform Architectures (APA) Working Group
  https://www.w3.org/2018/03/draft-apa-charter

  Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) Working Group
  https://www.w3.org/2018/03/draft-aria-charter

  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2018Jun/0003.html

Mozilla has the opportunity to send comments or objections through
Friday, July 27.

The changes relative to the previous charters are:
https://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2015%2F1=
0%2Fapa-charter&doc2=3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2018%2F03%2Fdraft-apa-cha=
rter
https://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2015%2F1=
0%2Faria-charter&doc2=3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2018%2F03%2Fdraft-aria-c=
harter

Please reply to this thread if you think there's something we should
say as part of this charter review, or if you think we should
support or oppose it.

-David

--=20
=F0=9D=84=9E   L. David Baron                         http://dbaron.org/   =
=F0=9D=84=82
=F0=9D=84=A2   Mozilla                          https://www.mozilla.org/   =
=F0=9D=84=82
             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.
               - Robert Frost, Mending Wall (1914)

--3lcZGd9BuhuYXNfi

--3lcZGd9BuhuYXNfi--
mozilla.dev.platform 6420 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow